NyloNova

Different sizes in packaging.

8 posts in this topic

Hi. Is it common to get different sizes of stockings in delivered packaging? And how about visible defects? Is this regular story or happens just with the "seconds" or "imperfects"? Can you please share your experience? 

Hi and welcome...I've only found this in imperfects so it's best to buy new...

18 hours ago, HARMONY FFN said:

Hi and welcome...I've only found this in imperfects so it's best to buy new...

Thank you for your comment. 

Unfortunately I’ve had defects with ‘perfects’ as well, not very often, but it has happened. It’s pretty rare and in my experience it tends to be with the everyday sort of quality. More expensive makes always seem to be ok. SHQ are very good and very quick at processing a refund or an exchange.

On 19.10.2017 at 0:52 PM, ECCouple said:

Unfortunately I’ve had defects with ‘perfects’ as well, not very often, but it has happened. It’s pretty rare and in my experience it tends to be with the everyday sort of quality. More expensive makes always seem to be ok. SHQ are very good and very quick at processing a refund or an exchange.

Thank you for sharing your opinion. It happened to me as well to receive defective pair of perfect stockings and fortunately the seller was quite supportive to replace them. 

sometimes wife would order point heels and get cuban ones,  or vice versa, not from here I hasten to add !

Hi,

I've had issues with sizing in seconds, which can be frustrating. The imperfections that you do expect with seconds are normally unnoticeable when wearing.

Julia

We have had odd size stockings in new perfect Gio's before, not good considering how much they cost.