Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dayna Stewartson

D. N. O. 123 – A Friday night out with Nikki

9 posts in this topic

With Julie determined to have some “her” time alone for a night in the apartment (which usually means her watching crap television programmes), it was up to me to meet Nikki in Via whilst adorning my new Hawes and Curtis satin pussybow blouse.  I was there by about 6pm, with Nikki arriving by 6:30pm.

Nikki had a bite to eat as we each had another round of drinks, after which we made our way to The New Union for a further few rounds.  Whilst we were there a young lady from Edinburgh chatted to us for a bit whilst her boyfriend was at the bar.

With that chat over we left The New Union and headed for The Goose, with Nikki taking a phone call on the way.

The Goose was our final venue for the night, and after a few rounds I was back in the apartment by about 11pm.

All in all a nice, easy, night out.

large.59df9141a6691_Manchester6October201701.jpg

8 people like this

Sorry to hear your skirt has gone missing, but it is probably a good thing, as it was hiding those beautiful legs of yours.

4 people like this

Gorgeous as always, and loving your new blouse. Did you lose your skirt on the way home? I do hope you got it back 😲🤔😉💋

1 person likes this

It was a lovely relaxing evening and I'd like to point out that I had no hand in the disappearance of that gorgeous black leather skirt!! Lol. The blouse looked fabulous and vibrant in contrast with the skirt. The young lady from Edinburgh was a delight and very nice to talk to. She said she comes down to Manchester about five times a year as she really enjoys the friendliness and buzz that Manchester has to offer and she gets to meet Dayna and myself, what more can a girl ask for lol.

It was a very enjoyable evening and I'm really enjoying the opportunities to go out on a much more regular basis and I have to thank you Dayna for being really good company.

3 people like this

13 hours ago, Dayna Stewartson said:

Back home … and my skirt’s gone missing!

Great to hear of your recollections of another great night out Dayna and once again your outstandingly classy and sophisticated style shines through in an outfit that teaches a girl or two what a girl can adorn.

Seams that NikkiT62 thoroughly enjoyed your company too which is hardly surprising as you seam such a nice person to be with.

Love though that Julie may have wanted some "her" time but obviously couldn't wait for you to get home and made you pose for her and got such a sheer delightful scene to savour.

Methinks we may have found the skirt-lifter!

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

1 person likes this

Beautiful Dayna!!!!,XXX

1 person likes this