trike

South Yorkshire Roads

26 posts in this topic

After driving in India I swore I'd never complain about the state of British roads again. Now I have another excuse not to! Fabulous video (and pictures). x

Goodness there sure is alot of movement in that vehicle. LOL

great vid

Why have I not visited your Flickr page before ....omg ...what a seriously sexy woman 

NEVER, ever put feet up on dashboard, as ex motorway patrol officer I have seen horrific injuries inc. open compound fractures with bones poking out of thighs and lower legs caused by that,remember at 70mph you are traveling at over 100 feet per second!

Gorgeous vid and pics - especially I like your great cleavage.......thanks for sharing!!

1 person likes this

Fantastic vid. Beautiful lady, cleavage and stocking-clad legs. Thank-you for posting. Whilst I can see the 'benefits' as a result of the state of the roads, the roads 'should be repaired', but this requires leadership, pride in work and jobs well-done, and a desire for quality service delivery!

I love Yorkshire :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:.

Fabulous video ......thank you for posting.

x

I live  n e derbys wish i had known you was around. Great video, would love to have seen you drive by or met for a coffee maybe. Fabulously sexy lady x

A lovely lady and stunning pics ☺

Stunning Lady. Fantastic video. Thank you.

Fabulous video.....i know a great road with a number of rumble strips!! Cheeky I know but you look absolutely stunning.

No, the roads are fine we like bumps and grind :58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

LOL,sometimes poor roads have their advantages.

Great post.

Edited by Walled City Couple

On 10/6/2017 at 6:23 PM, Auntiesfault said:

NEVER, ever put feet up on dashboard, as ex motorway patrol officer I have seen horrific injuries inc. open compound fractures with bones poking out of thighs and lower legs caused by that,remember at 70mph you are traveling at over 100 feet per second!

And what has that got to do with trikes video ?

I wouldn't know as not seen the video, however there are 2 photos of the lady with her shoe less feet on the on the dashboard in his flickr photostream

Edited by Auntiesfault

On ‎06‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:22 PM, trike said:

The mining subsidence around here just gets worse, it'll ruin her shock absorbers, but it sometimes has its advantages, do you think we should campaign for better roads?

For once I'm not complaining about the state of the roads, wonder why?

Certainly the bumps and subsidence seams to me to enhance and compliment this Lady's wonderful driving style.

Plus she sure knows how to handle a gear stick.

Very sexy, very arousing and terrifically teasing, sure don't mind you driving me crazy Mrs t.

Have to say, you do have a simply wondrous pair of legs that you adorn so wonderfully well.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08: