Sign in to follow this  
Barquentine

That Friday feeling...

16 posts in this topic

If a picture paints a thousand words, does this one sum up how it feels to get to Friday and see the whole weekend opening up in front of us?

IMG-20171006-WA0000.jpg

wow thanks for the wake up , wish i worked with this stunning woman

Thigh-Highs are OK I guess but Oh, there is no substitute for a great suspender shot.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I prefer sheer stockings, anyone here wear 5 or 10 denier stockings?

6 hours ago, Barquentine said:

If a picture paints a thousand words, does this one sum up how it feels to get to Friday and see the whole weekend opening up in front of us?

I think it absolutely does and then some.

I'm beginning to wonder when I see all those Ladies at work with Opaques on whether I may be missing something.

Certainly pleased though that I didn't miss this Friday treat.

Wonderfully sexy and fabulous detail.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

As the winter draws closer I'll be wearing opaques from time to time. My preference is normally for sheer but it nice to have the variety. Plus most think that they are t*ghts...

Can't really say I am a fan of opaques but years ago when they got popular my wife asked  (or rather ordered lol) me to get her a pair, sounds a simple task? not when she wanted seamed ones, at the time I don't think they made such (do they now?) however there was a vintage clothing store near us where she got her ff nylons and they had what to me were "granny stockings" thick and with a seam and cuban heel, but of course a natural tan, however given the "Dylon"  black dye pot treatment at home which I would use on then rare sheer nylons they turned out fine, the thicker seam and heel on them really stood out.

7 hours ago, Auntiesfault said:

Can't really say I am a fan of opaques but years ago when they got popular my wife asked  (or rather ordered lol) me to get her a pair, sounds a simple task? not when she wanted seamed ones, at the time I don't think they made such (do they now?) however there was a vintage clothing store near us where she got her ff nylons and they had what to me were "granny stockings" thick and with a seam and cuban heel, but of course a natural tan, however given the "Dylon"  black dye pot treatment at home which I would use on then rare sheer nylons they turned out fine, the thicker seam and heel on them really stood out.

I tried to get some of those little Dylon pots a while ago but was told they were no longer made.

Shame really as they were so handy.