Sign in to follow this  
Fool4u

tinto brass

13 posts in this topic

I don't remember him but it seams he may have been worth following!

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

tinto brass was an italian film director with an obsession for sheer italian stockings and garter belts..amazing films...

11 hours ago, nylonlondonman said:

tinto brass was an italian film director with an obsession for sheer italian stockings and garter belts..amazing films...

Very much like us then.

That clip is from 'The Voyeur', all of his films have ladies in seams, some more than others. I've got almost all of his movies on DVD, for a stocking lover they are a must have. The best place to get them from is www.dvd.it, they ship to the UK quite quickly. 

'Paprika', 'The Voyeur', 'Miranda' and 'The Key' would be my choices.

On 08/10/2017 at 3:00 PM, stkg_luvr said:

That clip is from 'The Voyeur', all of his films have ladies in seams, some more than others. I've got almost all of his movies on DVD, for a stocking lover they are a must have. The best place to get them from is www.dvd.it, they ship to the UK quite quickly. 

'Paprika', 'The Voyeur', 'Miranda' and 'The Key' would be my choices.

Thanks for information. I have a compilation on DVDs of most of his films but "the voyeur" is not among them... Never mind!

PO box is my favorite - that scene in Pompeii... The closing scene...

i used to buy my Tinto DVDs from Amazon uk in 2002/2003! I still have hopes that Amazon video or iTunes will release his movies so that I can enjoy on iPhone or iPad even though I know the scenes way too well.