Sign in to follow this  

Hold ups with “S” pattern on lace top????

4 posts in this topic

Hi all, being hunting everywhere. I’ve seen many pics of these, look like high gloss with what looks like a SSSSSS pattern on the lace top.

Can anybody help identify, PLEASE! 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this