jandd50

Cruise 25th October

14 posts in this topic

My wife and I have found a huge passion for cruising. We both love to dress in all our finery and enjoy the style and elegant manor In which you dine and enjoy the entertainment on board a ship. We are cruising on board Queen Elizabeth, sailing from Southampton on the 25th October, we have not used SHQ for a long time and I'm on checking for the latest offering of sexy nylons. I have asked my wife to wear stockings or hold ups every night, which I'm sure she will as she knows the effect it has on me and she does enjoy the feel and look of them.

Does anyone else cruise?

Hope you have some pics from your lovely wife for us - wearing stockings and suspenders......when this cruise is over!!

Think it have for us also a great effect!!

I see, that she's prefering Gio, Cervin and Eleganti stockings - they are also my favs.

Edited by Liebhaber-von-Nylons

Enjoy the ship ..I am sure you will recognise the cabins ...lol

For Liebhaber-von-Nylons     as asked for v clips .  Nylons are Gio full contrast 10's .

The 25th you say ? la coruna is beautiful at this time of year ...

Nikon D4, 50mm f1.4, D800 speedlight .

Andy

_DSC0607rwred.jpg

We will be aboard the p&o ship Oceana from the 8th of november,sailing around the canary islands.

Sue Xx

On ‎15‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 7:07 PM, mrx55 said:

Enjoy the ship ..I am sure you will recognise the cabins ...lol

For Liebhaber-von-Nylons     as asked for v clips .  Nylons are Gio full contrast 10's .

The 25th you say ? la coruna is beautiful at this time of year ...

Nikon D4, 50mm f1.4, D800 speedlight .

Andy

_DSC0607rwred.jpg

Many, many thanks for sharing this pic wearing V-Clips, mrx55(Andy) - they look incredible sexy on your lovely wife!!

Hi

Doing my first cruise next year, March for 3 weeks round the far east.

Kate 

X

been on 7 of them. Started on the 'real' Love Boat, The Pacific Princess, dressed every night, dined with the first officer, and all the women wore stockings ..... oh for those days once again..... now its tennis shoes and sweat pants..... have a great time ....

We love cruising too....Lots of sexy pics taken while on-board :) P&O next September 2018 our next one !!

Could people advise of the cruise lines where smart dress codes still apply. We cruised in 1999 and the brochure said ‘many men bring a dinner suit for formal nights’ but truth was most wore lounge suits. Today I bet ties are rare or more formal ones are clientele of age 65+ 

We've done two Royal Caribbean cruises around the Caribbean and the dress code for formal nights was smartly dressed....and of course nylons had to be worn...lol so of course had plenty of opportunities for photos around the ships!!