Sign in to follow this  
Barquentine

Underneath her dress...

10 posts in this topic

Morning all,

A little midweek motivation courtesy of Madame. Wouldn't you love to work in her office, especially if you knew what she was wearing underneath her dress? 😆😈

IMG-20171003-WA0001.jpg

5 minutes ago, Barquentine said:

Morning all,

A little midweek motivation courtesy of Madame. Wouldn't you love to work in her office, especially if you knew what she was wearing underneath her dress? 😆😈

Magnificent magical mesmerising motivation that will surely get all of us going this morning.

Mind you I'm not sure close proximity to such a sexy and gorgeous Lady in the office would increase my productivity.

I'd probably end up being sacked for being in a permanent daze and day-dreaming of this exquisite and exciting young Lady.

She sure knows how to tease and please and then some.

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

2 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

Magnificent magical mesmerising motivation that will surely get all of us going this morning.

Mind you I'm not sure close proximity to such a sexy and gorgeous Lady in the office would increase my productivity.

I'd probably end up being sacked for being in a permanent daze and day-dreaming of this exquisite and exciting young Lady.

She sure knows how to tease and please and then some.

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Reminds me of that compare that used to host at the Leeds City Variety theatre on the telly.

2 hours ago, Barquentine said:

Morning all,

IMG-20171003-WA0001.jpg

I bet there's a lot of things dropped on the floor in your wife's office.

Absolutely stunning. Thank you.