Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stevieboy6

Mrs SB

25 posts in this topic

Sorry for the name we never realised  but so we dont get wires crossed and with respect..we shall now post as SB, if thats ok. Nice that you all enjoy and respect the original Mrs S.

Screenshot_20170930-232651.png

_20170930_232804.JPG

45 people like this

Great figure, large breasts and great stocking tops

9 hours ago, Stevieboy6 said:

Sorry for the name we never realised  but so we dont get wires crossed and with respect..we shall now post as SB, if thats ok. Nice that you all enjoy and respect the original Mrs S.

Stevie you have no need to apologise and had and have any right to post under whatever name you want BUT this does show your massive respect and understanding of the forums and is a very nice move and statement.

As for you Mrs SB, you continue to delight and thrill us with your sexy teasing outfits and poses and long may you allow Stevie to tog and present you so.

You have a lovely feminine figure and great legs that do look really nice in your sheer delights.

Thank you for continuing to adorn your stockings and be willing to share in this way.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

1 person likes this

She has great curves and love her  sexy lingerie

Such a sexy lady, great photos

1 person likes this

Mrs sb is gorgeous and very attractive stunning photos 

Linda x

16 hours ago, Stevieboy6 said:

Screenshot_20170930-232651.png

_20170930_232804.JPG

With respect to you Stevie and to your lovely wife, I see no reason why you should change your name.

The original Mrs S left the site some time ago after a spat with another member called Mrs ScottishCouple who's name was shortened by other members to Mrs S. There was so much uproar and mud slinging over this from Mrs S that Mrs ScottishCouple was forced to leave as she was very upset by some members attitude, which really was not caused by herself.

I don't think Mrs S has any right to this name as she has only just returned to the site and clearly you were not aware of the full story and should not have to back down over such a trivial matter.

However, I congratulate you on your fortitude and manners of which there is very little evidence these days.

Your photos are fantastic.

2 people like this

great pics thanks for sharing

Great pictures Stevieboy.

Stunning lady who knows how to grab our attention

And boy has she done that

Many thanks

great pics lovely lady thanks for sharing 

Thank you for the lovely comments and especially to Canterbury and Seams for your kind words and explaining the past history. Maybe should welcome a vote on.. To change or stick to Mrs S lol.

My word,

Very nice to acknowledge long standing members.

After seeing your second picture I have totally forgot what I was going to say other than welcome and please keep posting such lovely shots.