Calum.C123

When did you first realise you loved stockings?

25 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Just a forum wondering when was the first time you all realized you loved stockings? I'm a 24 Year old Male here and can say at the ages of around 12-13 i realized the feelings I was getting when i saw my teachers wearing!. Was just wondering what age you were and when you realized?

From a womans POV I started wearing early but realised their affect in boys and teachers in my school from 15.

Hope I gave some of them their likings of them

I was around 10, many years ago, when I first tried on a pair of my mums stockings. Now I am widowed I wear as often as possible and have a large collection of stockings and belts.

First found that there was something special, although I had no idea what at that time, around the age of 6 when I would drop my pencil to look up my teachers skirt.....

i found my love for nylons at an early age(8-10 yrs old) too - its seems that is the "pattern". It would also be that my adoration for all legs in hosiery and heels grew with me through my years. When I thought the "fetish" was subsiding, it would just resurface even stronger than before. My wife tells me she started wearing nylons(and heels)  in high school and was one of the few that did - wish I went to THAT school! 

16 hours ago, The Colonel said:

First found that there was something special, although I had no idea what at that time, around the age of 6 when I would drop my pencil to look up my teachers skirt.....

did that too in school

OMG, a very long time ago and the fetish is still very alive and well :)

So long ago I can't remember but I'm sure glad I did find this love!

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

I think that mine began when I started noticing that girls (around grade 6 or 7) were starting to wear nylons to school in an effort to look more grown up. I still have vivid images of them doing things in skirts that they were used to doing in pants and accidentally exposing stocking top, garter, bare leg and sometimes even panties. (Thank you Jackie, Julie, Edie and Karen...) Most of the teachers were older, matronly types, except for one. She had silver hair, a tall, slim figure and ALWAYS wore tan nylons and heels. Never got an up-skirt, but loved looking at her legs anyway.

In high school, pantyhose were first starting to become popular, but some of the girls (including more than one female teacher) steadfastly hung on to their stockings and garters. One of the teachers (my freshman History teacher) would habitually sit on the edge of her desk, one foot on the floor, the other hanging off the edge of the desk. This made for an interesting shot up her skirt. I was on the receiving end of MANY glimpses of the crotch of her panty girdle, but also got to see the attached stocking tops. BTW, she was NOT a pretty woman, but, hell, to a 14-year-old budding stocking enthusiast, an up-skirt is an up-skirt... My sophomore history teacher was a knockout. She had an amazing hour-glass figure, long, luxurious black hair, wore figure hugging dresses and always wore black nylons. She was a bit more careful with positioning herself, but there was an occasional flash of stocking top. She was young enough that she ended up getting pregnant about halfway through the school year and had to leave mid-year.

My high school was a two-level building with two sets of stairs at each stairwell: one set leading up/down, a switchback, then continue to the next floor. Skirts were still getting shorter and, combined with the stairwell configuration, it was a target-rich environment.

Unfortunately, by the time I graduated high school, pantyhose had taken over almost completely, with a few notable exceptions. The most vivid recollection I have is of a girl in my senior math class. She came to class one day, near the end of the school year, in a short yellow-checked dress and sheer black nylons. We were seated in a semi-circle, with her seat being nearly directly opposite mine. About three minutes into the class, she shifted slightly in her seat and I was rewarded with a perfect view up her skirt, including the confirmation that I had been sadly mistaken thinking she was wearing pantyhose. These were, I'm sure, some of her mother's evening sheers clipped by black satin garters to the garter belt or girdle she was wearing. (Thank you, Molly...)

Maybe not the root cause, but some of the memorable moments that contributed....

I posted something similar a few months ago, but here is an expanded version.

When I was young, I was playing at a friends house for the afternoon. It was the Summer in the late 1970's.

My friend was playing outside. I was inside reading a comic on the sofa, when my friends Mum had a group of two or three Mums suddenly arrived at the front door. They had been out shopping for lingerie. I think it was M+S as I remember the green and gold carrier bags.

They drew the curtains and two of them began undressing.

I watched them start to unbutton their blouses and unzip and slip off their skirts. Then would pop into the downstairs bathroom to change and then return. It was an unexpected lingerie fashion show.

I sat there for a long time, pretending to be engrossed in my comic. But I was secretly watching and enjoying every moment. I think they thought I was much too young to pay attention.

There were both black and white lacy Bra's, silky slips, stockings and suspender belts. And high heels too. They all looked really good. I'd seen pictures of women in lingerie before, mostly in catalogues but this was for real. It only happened once. I sometimes saw these Mums again outside School, and couldn't help wondering what they were wearing underneath their clothes.

I think that this event was the significant factor for my love of a woman in sexy underwear to this day. 

I love to see an occasional glimpse of a bra strap, a seam, or a stocking top. I love the look. And I like how they feel.

I had some good dates in my teenage years where I discovered to my delight my date was wearing stockings along with a slip. 

My first serious girlfriend wore stockings and suspenders for me a couple of times. For her 18th birthday my Mum helped me buy underwear for her (it was her suggestion) . I chose a silky camisole, bra and french knickers for her. My Mum took me to a local boutique and her best friend tried it on to check the sizing in the fitting room. It was all wrapped up in a big box with a bow. As I arrived at her house she was outside and spied the big box on the passenger seat of my car. So all of a sudden her entire family were with her when I gave her the present. I was trying to motion to her that we should go to her room with the box perhaps but it wasn't working. It was a grown up moment when they all realised I had bought her  lingerie from a French company for her birthday. Her Mother and Grandmother were shocked I know, but quickly changed the subject. I knew that she had often borrowed a camisole from her Mother from time to time. I used to love getting a glimpse of  her silky bra cups down that camisole top.

But it wasn't until later on when I had the confidence to ask my girlfriends at the time if they would wear stockings for me. Some were shocked to be asked, others delighted in it.

When I first started having wet dreams

When I was a small boy I would sit under the kitchen table when my mum had friends around and I would play with their shoes and then their feet, this became normal and they would often ask for their foot rub. I remember the smell and the feel of the nylon stockings. This has stayed with me even to this day I love the smell of a nylon covered foot which has been inside a shoe all day. When I was about 13 (ish) I found an old copy of Spic & Span in our local park and inside was a set by Elmer Batters of a lady on a swing with her nylon FF covered soles on show. I rushed home and used this picture for years.......!!!! I have since learned that the model was a lady called Caruska and her backyard swing pictures are now foot fetish icon pictures. My love of the female foot encased in her FF stockings  is as strong today as many on here will know with the pictures I tend to post. Luckily I have a wife who endulges me in my foot fetish to the max and she has awesome sexy feet and ankles that FF Point Heels were designed for.

j29.jpg

Edited by Mr & Mrs Specialfeet
Spelling

Happened in 1962 when I was eleven years old.  I wore my first pair of ff seamed stockings and my legs and ego experienced an instant transformation that has lasted up to this very day.  From Bobby Socks to Stockings and I've never turned back!

Amen To That!:58674be8724ed_EmojiSmiley-18:

4 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs Specialfeet said:

When I was a small boy I would sit under the kitchen table when my mum had friends around and I would play with their shoes and then their feet, this became normal and they would often ask for their foot rub. I remember the smell and the feel of the nylon stockings. This has stayed with me even to this day I love the smell of a nylon covered foot which has been inside a shoe all day. When I was about 13 (ish) I found an old copy of Spic & Span in our local park and inside was a set by Elmer Batters of a lady on a swing with her nylon FF covered soles on show. I rushed home and used this picture for years.......!!!! I have since learned that the model was a lady called Caruska and her backyard swing pictures are now foot fetish icon pictures. My love of the female foot encased in her FF stockings  is as strong today as many on here will know with the pictures I tend to post. Luckily I have a wife who endulges me in my foot fetish to the max and she has awesome sexy feet and ankles that FF Point Heels were designed for.

j29.jpg

I looked at your photo and thought to myself, "These Look Like My Stocking Feet"  I'm a 5 1/2 to 6 shoe size.  What size is your wife?  So you remember Caruska!  Elmer Batters said she had the most perfect feet he ever photographed.  He's one of the reasons we all love stockings and sexy stocking feet.  I'm going to have my husband look up some older photos.  Honestly your lady has beautiful feet!  You lucky fella!  And I know she knows she's a lucky lady!  Right On!

2 minutes ago, HanesBaby-CSB said:

I looked at your photo and thought to myself, "These Look Like My Stocking Feet"  I'm a 5 1/2 to 6 shoe size.  What size is your wife?  So you remember Caruska!  Elmer Batters said she had the most perfect feet he ever photographed.  He's one of the reasons we all love stockings and sexy stocking feet.  I'm going to have my husband look up some older photos.  Honestly your lady has beautiful feet!  You lucky fella!  And I know she knows she's a lucky lady!  Right On!

Thank you for your kind comments, I have read all Elmer Batters books and have the post card selection as well and the "Elmer Batters The Carsuka Sittings" book, Elmer picked Carsuka to model when know one else was interested in photographing her because she was heavier than all the other models but Elmer thought she looked like a normal everyday house wife that guys would love, and also she had great thighs and feet.

My wife take a size 3 (UK) which is an old 8.5 stocking size, so very small and very sexy

Oh my word......wonderfully erotic! :58674be025c9f_EmojiSmiley-05:

I think I realized It when I was mesmerized  by  a commercial for a bank in which a woman was waiting for a bus on a rainy day gets splashed with water  by a passing car, gets on a crowded bus,  when she gets off the bus and walks into the bank it shows her sitting down and removing one of her shoes to dry her foot, she's wearing RHT stockings.  Of course this is all in black and white and I don't believe the camera ever moves above her hemline.  That was almost 50 years ago. 

Also mesmerizing was my first real live experience in the 4 th grade.  My teacher was out sick, we had a substitute teacher and I say she was in her mid to late 30's.  She dressed very hip as they would say then.  She had a jumper on with Black fishnet hosiery and Red heels.   I had a perfect angle from my seat, and was amazed when she started shoe playing under the desk, as the day wore on she would stand in front of the class and she was dipping her feet in and out of her shoes. I couldn't take my eyes off her feet! She had red nail varnish and  her hosiery was black fishnet stockings/tights with reinforced toes and black soles and seams.

Great memory...What a turn on...Thanks for asking!!

was  early teens here for  me... so  around  40 yrs  ago

I was teen and the neighbor's wife thinking to be alone start to put on a nylon on the balcony. Was a shocking exciting vision! And since then i loved stockings and gf friend wear

DSCN3557 copia 2.JPG

Hi All:

I can't remember a time when I wasn't interested in stockings. Being an only child, I spent a lot of time with my style conscious Mom. Since I am a child of the 1950s, Mom always wore fully fashioned nylons. I was always full of questions and Mom always took the time to answer them. She taught me how to select stockings, how to put them on and how to care for them. It all seemed like such a wonderful feminine ritual that I just couldn't wait to take part in. When I went to school, I found that my friends were equally fascinated by nylons. 

Since I was always rather tall for my age, Mom got me my first pair of teenage stretch seamless for my tenth birthday in 1961. That made me the first girl in my class to get to wear stockings. And as Susan noted above, that did wonders for my ego. When, at 14, I discovered the power nylons can have over boys, I was completely hooked!

I still feel special every morning when I put on a pair of stockings and garter them to my girdle. It's an indulgance I do for me alone and it still makes me feel special, after all those years. As I've said often, gals who don't wear gartered stockings simply don't know what they're missing. 

Karen

I first realised I was interested in stockings when I was about 5 or 6 years of age, and I first tried them when I was 7.