mrx55

Ciao Bella

101 posts in this topic

Well she certainly is a vision to behold. It's no wonder your brow became damp.

1 person likes this

Would love to share a lift with this lady

So elegant and sophisticated

I'm off for a cold shower as I'm hot all over,not just my brow !!!

1 person likes this

The lift door opened and she stepped inside .

She turned and enquired ''salendo in ascensore? ''.

My lip quivered .. Dry mouthed and nearly speechless I uttered   '' sorry my Italian is none too good . But '' ciao bella '' .. Is all I could muster in my nervous disposition .

''Grazie '' she spoke with confidence and added ....'' it's ok my English is probably better than your Italian'' .. with a wry smile . ''Going up ?''

Going down was a thought that immediately crossed my mind .

'Grazie ... I mean thank you but I better get the next one .. I have had a rough day and I am sure you wouldn't want to share a lift with a smelly tired business man .   ... Would You ? '' I enquired ...

_DSC2132rwred.jpg

46 people like this

Very nice flash.

1 person likes this

mmmmmmmmmmmmm..........gorgeous flash in the lift - wonderful long stockinged legs!!

1 person likes this

Great post stunning sexy lady awesome legs. Love the stockings and heels and a lady that has the legs to wear them. Thanks

1 person likes this

Gorgeous xx

1 person likes this

Great post ☺

A delicious lady with great legs for which stockings are made. Sexy ! 😊

1 person likes this

WOW😲😲😲😲gorgeous  Are you going down??

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, mrx55 said:

After a business meeting in Rome, tie loosened and a heavy lap top bag aching my shoulder I walked into the hotel lobby. Standing waiting for the lift was this divine view .

Smelling of Chanel and with a figure to make me wish I was 20 years younger I was captivated .She definitely heard the segs of my Loakes click across the marble lobby floor as I approached her from behind . I noticed that without turning she had squinted into the lift door reflection for a glimpse of the stranger, me now in awe and a sudden sweaty brow .

First post here so please be considerate ... Some 'know'  her ...    :)  Her user name was WendyBear .

Wow, another brilliant story line to cherish, enjoy and praise, these forums sure are on the up.

What a delightfully sexy Lady with spectacular legs that look sensational adorned in such stunning seams.

The dress too is so elegant and glamorous and clearly shows what a fabulous figure this elegantly classy Lady has.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, mrx55 said:

The lift door opened and she stepped inside .

She turned and enquired ''salendo in ascensore? ''.

My lip quivered .. Dry mouthed and nearly speechless I uttered   '' sorry my Italian is none too good . But '' ciao bella '' .. Is all I could muster in my nervous disposition .

''Grazie '' she spoke with confidence and added ....'' it's ok my English is probably better than your Italian'' .. with a wry smile . ''Going up ?''

Going down was a thought that immediately crossed my mind .

'Grazie ... I mean thank you but I better get the next one .. I have had a rough day and I am sure you wouldn't want to share a lift with a smelly tired business man .   ... Would You ? '' I enquired ...

I'm not surprised you were dry and speechless faced by such gorgeous beauty, elegance, class and style, she looks amazing.

I wouldn't have cared how I looked or felt she looks the perfect way to be picked-up and refreshed.

That sure is one special Lady in a very special outfit and we just seam to know she seams to be at ease with her portrayal.

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

1 person likes this

great pics thanks for sharing lovely lady as well

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, mrx55 said:

' Questo fa rispondere alla tua domanda?

I knew that translation ...

Not even sure the question was required as I think the answer was easy to gauge.

Fantastic though Young Lady to see you confirm it in such a sheer sensational way.

What a wondrously spectacular pair of legs you have and they are so sensationally and beautifully adorned too.

The teasing flirty glimpse of your black lingerie is so exciting and thrilling to see too.

KtF

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, mrx55 said:

Alighting at the 3rd floor her heels could be heard 4 paces behind mine .

Hurriedly I opened my room door and went to close it behind me .

'Avete voglia di un tappo di note?....  sorry but do you fancy a night cap'  was heard as her hand held the door ajar.

'After a shower ?' I questioned .. 'Sure... I will pour us a drink ' she responded ... '' but hurry back, I will wait in your room if that's ok ? .''

She lifted her dress by way of suggesting I have the quickest shower I have ever had .. but a cold one too...

Those legs !!!!

Makes such a sexy change when the Lady is doing the stalking, talking and walking!

Seams to me she was in the mood to turn the table and make all of our fantasies come true.

How you dragged yourself away and in to the shower after such an inspirational flash I don't know.

Young Lady you are sensational, so excitingly sexy and thrilling with the most amazingly awesome legs that you have adorned so magnificently.

An outfit that shows you combine supreme sophistication with red-hot tease and flirt.

KtF

1 person likes this

Stunning set fantastic Lady with fantastic figure 

1 person likes this

Lovely photos. 

Best

Lady G xx 

1 person likes this

the best relaxation after a hard work :) 

1 person likes this

I think I'm in love. Xxx😍😘💕

1 person likes this

wow - fabulous amazing stunning .....

I hope this is a new trend here at shq. Just like zippy's post about the estate agent this is a terrific way of weaving a story around a delightful lady's charms. Let's have more like this.

p.s. what happened next?

2 people like this

Oh my word ! Delicious ! ☺

1 person likes this

Absolutely superb

1 person likes this

Great photos, great story. Absolutely gorgeous lady. :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, mrx55 said:

Wrapped in a towel I emerged from the en suite dripping to find 'bella ' minus her designer dress .

'Ti piace?' she spoke softly .

_DSC2098rwred.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmm................gorgeous bullet bra, wide suspender belt and perfectly high up attached stockings!!

12 people like this

Fantastic. Great story and even better pics. Such a sexy and classy lady. Gorgeous dress too.

2 people like this

Fantastic story...amazing pictures.

Thank you very much for sharing!

1 person likes this