Sign in to follow this  
sucker4sussies

chat

18 posts in this topic

yes I have as well the chat bubble has disappeared so no one can acess the chat room at all this is not good at all something needs to be done about this

No bubble here

Chatsteps good they dont record anything there 

I agree - cant see the advantage of recording the chatlogs; have chatted to a few online who feel this is a bit of an invasion of privacy and feel they cannot chat openly with these being retained. Is there someway of turning off the archive function?

1. Click on your nickname at the top.

2. Select Sign Out

3. click on Existing User? Sing In at the top

4. click enter

Chat bubble will reapear. Just to note, I need to login once per day in order to maintain a chat bubble at the bottom. If I login less than that I need to go through this procedure above.

best, n.

Edited by naylonboy

Hello Naylonboy. I have no user name on top, only three icons. I have also been signing in and out most of the day and still no chat bubble. Thank you for your help.

Edited by joebob

Hiya, here please see the pic, as pic tells the most I think.

1st pic before login

2nd pic after login and you can see chat bubble at the bottom. This is presented for PC use.

best n hope you manage to solve.

1.jpg

2.jpg

I think it's due to the tablet I am using not being compatible with the site. Thank for your help.

Try another browser joebob. I know i can use SHQ chat in Google Chrome. Just tried on my Samsung Galaxy S7 and it works. Best. d.

Edited by naylonboy

please can any one helpme get the speech bubble back so I can get in the chat room thanks

I had the chat bubble foer a few days and now it has gone gain what is going on with the bubble and getting into the chat room

can any one help

We know the Chatwee room doesn't work well with some mobile browsers but I found that with Dolphin it behaves as well as on Windows. Maybe worth a try.

If you want to investigate further go to the Chatwee site at Chatwee.com where the bubble should appear. If it doesn't its definitely your browser setup that needs tweaking.

And BTW Chatstep DOES record your conversations. Look in their settings to see how to download after.

It's hopeless - I have been trying for days to no avail.  Thanks for all the helpful tips but none seem to work.   If you have any more tricks down your socking tops please Email me at dianenorth9@mail.com

I also had the bubble now it's been gone for two weeks. I have moved to desk top version and that has not helped.

I have been on chatwee.com and it works