Bubbles

Chat

17 posts in this topic

Silly question I'm sure your all thinking , but how do we get in the chat room ?? 

Hi Bubles - I have been trying for days to get in via my laptop - no chance and I have tried everything.  I can get in on my Ipad but cannot useage seems quite limited.  I'll keep trying and hopefully come up with a solution ???    Good luck, Diane.

ive been trying for months now,it says double click bubble below,but there is no bubble Hmmm

9 minutes ago, danica said:

I have a new one for me....."error message, chatwee insufficient plan." anyone have any helpful suggestions? cleared history, signed out, back in and this is all on a laptop. 

thank you for any helpful hints xx Danica 

Danica, I am seeing "this chat is full please contact the administrator" message as i did last evening. It cleared for a short time only to come back. This is a Chatwee software issue and not on the users side of the room. All we can do is wait till it is resolved.

Michelle

hello l am having problem getting on the chatroom what happening keep coming up errors ???? 

Some problems for me... same message of error and the maybe i discover me entered and then more off and always withour chat

Miss the chat room....could someone please message us when its back on?   Ty  J&J xxoo

I couldn't get in the chat room for ages until I was advised to try with Google Chrome. Worked ok. It was down earlier for some hours but working again now

the new room is a bit confusing...

you need to sign in as member (after clicking on the Join Chat Discussion Forum on the main page) then you'll see a little thing that looks like a file folder in the bottom left corner.. just click on that..

Had exactly the same issue but it seems to be a case of "hurry up and wait"! As it seems to have been sorted.xx

still having problems with the chat bubble I guess I will have to try loging in out again to see if that works

suzanne

I'm still having problems getting on to the chat room... any hints?

I'm trying to access it through Google Chrome on a desk top.  

2 hours ago, mcl896b said:

I'm still having problems getting on to the chat room... any hints?

I'm trying to access it through Google Chrome on a desk top.  

I used to get into the chat room using Google Chrome but that stopped working. Now I have to use Chromium and Bing. 

The chat room bubble isn't appearing at all today, - under Edge or IE, both methods which previously worked fine.

Is it just me, or has the chat room now gone?

Love,

Nikki.

xxx

Appearing on mine Nikki

21 hours ago, Nikkisnylons said:

The chat room bubble isn't appearing at all today, - under Edge or IE, both methods which previously worked fine.

Is it just me, or has the chat room now gone?

Love,

Nikki.

xxx

Nikki try google chrome  xx

21 hours ago, Nikkisnylons said: