Mrs S

Mrs S in vintage seams

59 posts in this topic

Great outfit would love to see more of you. Thanks great to see you again.

Gorgeous 40's Outfit include sexy seamed stockings - thanks for sharing!!

Please let us see a little more..........thanks in advance.

whaaaa......

love you'r photo mrs S

love the vintage look

Gorgeous, who says seams can look good without high heels!

Put a sepia or black-and-white filter on the pic and we could be back in the '40's. Fantastic effort, Mrs S! Your posts are such a delight.

And wonderful to sea you are still out there.

Great outfit, worn so well and love how you've done your hair too.

Thank you for posting, it has been far too long since we last saw you. Pure class will always shine through, you are one of the best on this site. Here's hoping for more soon.

On 9/23/2017 at 3:08 PM, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Great to ‘sea’ you back The Original Mrs S :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07: 

The only Mrs S for me ☺

Beautiful (as usual) so nice to see your again, pure class with not a hint of tartiness

12 minutes ago, shereones said:

The only Mrs S for me ☺

Especially when you’ve, meaning I’ve had the pleasure of meeting her in person :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

1 hour ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Especially when you’ve, meaning I’ve had the pleasure of meeting her in person :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

So have I 

Great pic of a truly gorgeous and lovely lady xxx

On 9/23/2017 at 3:03 PM, Mrs S said:

A lovely day to be by the seaside.  Well a lovely weekend to be exact.  Sheringham 1940's weekend.  

Thought I would take a moment to look out to sea to find my sailor.......are you out there?   Sx

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sticky-fingers/37121041966/in/dateposted-public/

Sheringham 1940's weekend

A sailor went to sea,sea ,sea

To see what he could see,see,see

And all that he could see,see,see

Was the stunning Mrs S by the sea,sea,sea.

Great picture,Mrs S

Get down to the docks cause the fleets in !!!

Beautiful and sexy lady. Missed you, your stunning pictures and outfits!

Heres hoping there's more to follow! X

Edited by phil-london

great pic such a shame we see so little of her( pun Intended) these days best wishes

So wonderful to see your return to SHQ marked by such a lovely pic

You can never have too much of a good thing! Welcome back S

nice to see you posting again mrs s keep them coming ,pleasure to see your pic,s  really looking forward to those dance lesson,s next year lol

On ‎23‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 3:03 PM, Mrs S said:

A lovely day to be by the seaside.  Well a lovely weekend to be exact.  Sheringham 1940's weekend.  

Thought I would take a moment to look out to sea to find my sailor.......are you out there?   Sx

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sticky-fingers/37121041966/in/dateposted-public/

Oh how fabulous it is to have you back Mrs S it's been way, way, way to long since you graced us with your fabulous presence.

It's great to see though that in your absence you've not lost any of the style and charisma that put you right up there with the favourites on this site and gave you a special place in my heart.

Others may come and try to claim a title but you will always be our original Mrs S and we're so happy that you've come back to see us again.

I think everyone of us would don the Naval attire if it meant being by your side although we know that Mr S will always be the Captain that navigates you through safe waters.

Of the outfit I can say no more that you look utterly and splendidly fabulous in it and are showing us what a retrotastic Lady you are.

Of course our eyes are drawn to your superbly spectacular seamed stockinged legs that are adorned with such sheer quality and class.

Long may you be the original Mrs S and it's so heartening for these forums and SHQ to know that you're still around and still adorning in your awesomely amzing way.

Welcome back Mrs S and thank you for reminding us of your tranquil and mesmerising beauty and appreciation of the fashion for which we have such passion.

I couldn't be happier for our members and these pages if I tried.

L A J :58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08::58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08::58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Lovely seamed stockings on beautiful legs.

Thank you for sharing !! 

I was very, very surprised to see that Seamsffunrefrained from posting on this thread for so long. After all, Mrs S is his one-time favourite lady having even gone as far as telling all on SHQ that he stole sneaky kisses and cuddles from the lady.

He certainly made up for his tardiness in his post however.

5 hours ago, flaming sword said:

I was very, very surprised to see that Seamsffunrefrained from posting on this thread for so long. After all, Mrs S is his one-time favourite lady having even gone as far as telling all on SHQ that he stole sneaky kisses and cuddles from the lady.

He certainly made up for his tardiness in his post however.

I'd heard that rumour too.

He does go on a bit, doesn't he? Still, if some ladies like that type of comment, the best of luck to him.

On 25/09/2017 at 9:05 PM, SeamsFFun said:

Oh how fabulous it is to have you back Mrs S it's been way, way, way to long since you graced us with your fabulous presence.

It's great to see though that in your absence you've not lost any of the style and charisma that put you right up there with the favourites on this site and gave you a special place in my heart.

Others may come and try to claim a title but you will always be our original Mrs S and we're so happy that you've come back to see us again.

I think everyone of us would don the Naval attire if it meant being by your side although we know that Mr S will always be the Captain that navigates you through safe waters.

Of the outfit I can say no more that you look utterly and splendidly fabulous in it and are showing us what a retrotastic Lady you are.

Of course our eyes are drawn to your superbly spectacular seamed stockinged legs that are adorned with such sheer quality and class.

Long may you be the original Mrs S and it's so heartening for these forums and SHQ to know that you're still around and still adorning in your awesomely amzing way.

Welcome back Mrs S and thank you for reminding us of your tranquil and mesmerising beauty and appreciation of the fashion for which we have such passion.

I couldn't be happier for our members and these pages if I tried.

L A J :58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08::58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08::58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Barf!!!!!

I'm with Canterbury on this one (see post above) - slightly nauseous.

And I ain't no grammar police (see what I did there?), but 'to adorn' doesn't mean 'to wear'.

I'd like to reiterate that Mrs S looks great, and always does.

Oh those flats she is wearing with her nylons. I know the smell of her stockings after a day of walking around in them would surely bring me to my knees or anywhere else for her pleasure...

4 hours ago, canterbury said:

Barf!!!!!

Here's a tip, if you see my name at the top of a post then don't read it.

Would hate to think that my pathetic pontification that comes from the heart and is what I genuinely feel makes you sick.

Very sorry to have made you feel that way.

KtF
:58674be973f66_EmojiSmiley-20: