Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reinforced Toes

Fetish Transfer

8 posts in this topic

Hello, since I shared my stockings fetish with my GF I have noticed that she has embraced it quite badly. My ex was the same so wondered if anybody else has experienced this transfer that is truly genuine

Greetings there RT.

Perhaps there is a language difference as I admit I do not quite understand your phrasing, however it sounds as though your GF does not share your interest in the Stocking Culture. As another however, two examples do not make for a good data base though as you are/were invested in a more personal relationship, an objective set of observations would be difficult.

Allow this from long personal experience: I spent a grand amount attempting to place square pegs in round holes. Doable but the results are rarely to lets say ever satisfactory. With the few bits presented here you may consider perhaps you have the wrong GF (in the long run,) at least as to tastes concerning legwear. This becomes a decision as to levels of importance, whether you would be able to accept circumstances given what you know while knowing at some point those circumstances may not work out at a future point. Another way to say- you want what you probably shall never have or see. That becomes such that one must or at least should mull and ponder carefully. When you find that "one," when more things between you are better than not, you will know. 

All the Best,

Dworkin 

1 person likes this

Most fetish desires are hard to control & no one wants to feel like an object.  Is your behavior once the cat is out of the bag part of the problem?

1 person likes this

If your desire/liking of stockings is truly a fetish...

fetish
ˈfɛtɪʃ/
noun
  1. 1.
    a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.
    "a man with a fetish for surgical masks"
    synonyms: fixation, sexual fixation, obsession, compulsion, mania; More
    2. an inanimate object worshipped for its supposed magical powers or because it is considered to be inhabited by a spirit.

Then I can understand your girlfriend or any womans concerns.

On ‎18‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 8:08 PM, Reinforced Toes said:

Hello, since I shared my stockings fetish with my GF I have noticed that she has embraced it quite badly. My ex was the same so wondered if anybody else has experienced this transfer that is truly genuine

I wonder what level your "fetish" is at?

Are you very insistent on her adorning stockings whether for play or daily? Is it you that wants to adorn and she doesn't like that?

Perhaps if you explain a little more what you mean by "fetish" we can help?

Me, I adore stockings and seeing them both publicly and privately on my wonderful wife and others but I have no sense or desire to adorn myself. I would though love it if Mrs Seams adorned more often and often tell her that. Is that a fetish or merely a like/desire? I, know not!

Fetish I always believe whatever the dictionary definition is something that is taken to extremes although then the definition of extremes needs to be clarified, LOL!

KtF
:58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

1 person likes this

I think the original poster intended to convey that his partner had embraced his fetish with enthusiasm...

Like when you want something 'badly', you really want it. When you badly need the loo, you really need it.

However, what do I know?

I adore seamed stockings/suspenders/basques/high heels although I have never had the desire to wear them myself. When does adoration become a fetish and why does the word "fetish" immediately conjure up sexual connotations? Is this a media thing or the perception of others? To me there is nothing wrong with having a fetish (Lady S says I have about the above) as long as that person keeps the actions of that fetish to themselves or to other consenting parties. I think the "problem" of such actions becomes possibly "annoying" to others is when it is inflicted upon them which could be in varying degrees from mild to full on...this could also be applied to politics/religion/hobby and this would not be called a "fetish". As said previously the very word "fetish" conjures up sexual connotations.

2 people like this

On 9/22/2017 at 8:06 AM, SeamsFFun said:

I wonder what level your "fetish" is at?

Are you very insistent on her adorning stockings whether for play or daily? Is it you that wants to adorn and she doesn't like that?

Perhaps if you explain a little more what you mean by "fetish" we can help?

Me, I adore stockings and seeing them both publicly and privately on my wonderful wife and others but I have no sense or desire to adorn myself. I would though love it if Mrs Seams adorned more often and often tell her that. Is that a fetish or merely a like/desire? I, know not!

Fetish I always believe whatever the dictionary definition is something that is taken to extremes although then the definition of extremes needs to be clarified, LOL!

KtF
:58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

The SHQ dictionary defines fetish as someone who "adores" someone else who "adorns" and likes being "adorned"!  :58674be766e2b_EmojiSmiley-16: