Mr Kinky Retro

Kim Basinger - 9 1/2 Weeks Classic Stockings

17 posts in this topic

Seeing as you all enjoyed the classic Scandal' clip - here's another classic to set up the weekend in style. So many great stockings scenes in 9 1/2 Weeks, but this sexy scene (in HD) featuring sultry Kim Basinger ticks all the right boxes for me... How about you? :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

(50 Shades meh - your 'avin a larf!) :58674be5c2392_EmojiSmiley-13:

One of my favourite erotic movie scenes.

On 15/09/2017 at 11:18 PM, Marcel Khebir said:

Nice scene...

I must have a look at the DVD one of these days..

You've not seen it? A must for all stockings fans! Available in full here... but don't tell anyone :58674be644c95_EmojiSmiley-14:

https://openload.co/f/bc2J1JaWz9Q/

I have already seen the film, of course... But it was ages ago, I honestly don't remember when !

I know I have the DVD somewhere at home and when I watched the scene above which I had completely forgotten, I thought it could be a good idea to watch the movie again... In fact, it's the case for many other films !! I have several shelves full of DVDs here....

Regards

John

I have a friend that told me they think this is one of the sexiest and most seductive film scenes they've ever seen and SHE's a WOMAN!

Can't disagree with her, it's very, very hot!

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Kept me entertained when I saw it for the first time as a young red blooded 22 year old, still one of my fav film clip now.

Fantastic, so sexy. If only young women realised, maybe they wouldn't go about bare-legged and showing as much flesh as possible....

First saw this in 1987! Always so amazing but the movie has other great sexy stocking scenes. 

Beautiful woman and a fantastic scene, has anyone got the start of the film “ My stepmums an Ailen”? From memory its a delicious scene of Kim seductively dressing in some black hosiery and heels 

She was also the lead advert girl for Golden Lady

Yummy! 

Edited by Seams inspector
Typo!

I have done that while watching someone wash his car. And I was wearing similar outfit lol

I would love to see you, Carole, doing that please?
Must look wonderful with your luscious figure!! Mmmmm

XX