Seams inspector

Can we have a separate forum? please!!!

113 posts in this topic

Can we have a separate forum for the blokes that like to wear and show off, from the beautiful ladies that like to wear and show off please? 

Too many pictures of blokes wearing on this forum imho! 

I dont personally have a problem with what anyone does on here but I much prefer to admire just ladies legs .

Am I wrong for wanting this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a separate forum for those members so inclined but they don't seem to want to use it for posting photos. Instead they plaster their 'pics' all over the gallery which is very evident today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I totally agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh not this ol' nugget...AGAIN !

If you dont like what you see, move along, this refers to both male and female pictures.

And funny how at least one of the earlier posters has commented favourable on male images in the past anyway.

And maybe less ladies post less pictures because of the often inane comments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the mad politically correct, non discrimination World we live in, it most likely is against some law to have a separate forum for the transvestites. At the end of the day some of them buy stockings from SHQ and wear them. SHQ take the money from the transvestites, so it would be unfair for them to be treated differently from female stockings wearing customers and denied permission to upload their pictures to the galleries.

Personally, I don't think  the huge amount of transvestites, who frequent this site helps to promote and encourage real ladies, who are not regular stocking wearers to start wearing them, which I guess was one of the original aims of these forums.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would agree that TV's should not be denied posting their 'pics' on the gallery, it is the number of photos they insist on showing at any one time. A lady will perhaps post two at the most whereas a TV  will post up to ten at any one time, almost as though they want to swamp out any lady members.

Which leads me to also agree with your last paragraph.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to add my threepeneth worth in. if I post regarding my outfit or any pics I post in the male wearers forum

 

my user name does not hide anything as as you can see it states cd

but I take your point about posting by male wearers in other forums

 

Emma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Augustus said:

In the mad politically correct, non discrimination World we live in, it most likely is against some law to have a separate forum for the transvestites. At the end of the day some of them buy stockings from SHQ and wear them. SHQ take the money from the transvestites, so it would be unfair for them to be treated differently from female stockings wearing customers and denied permission to upload their pictures to the galleries.

Personally, I don't think  the huge amount of transvestites, who frequent this site helps to promote and encourage real ladies, who are not regular stocking wearers to start wearing them, which I guess was one of the original aims of these forums.
 

What a load of rot.

I am a woman and the fact that men wear doesn't make any difference to me and speaking to my female friends, who may or may not wear hosiery on an occasional or regular basis,  they just find men 'wearing'  'amusing/interesting', makes no difference to wether they will wear hosiery whatsoever.

I suggest you ask real women rather than making sweeping statements.

Your personal view is bigoted and chauvinistic and THAT is why women choose not to wear stockings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to add also...

Many 'straight' men make comments of a complimentary and often sexual nature on pictures of men dressed in stockings, wether they are aware they are male or not.

And therein lies your problem... blinded by the legs/lingerie/hosiery to even register the actual person.

'objectification
noun
  1. 1.
    the action of degrading someone to the status of a mere object.
    "the objectification of women as sexual possessions"'
Edited by Its Me
Further rant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Its Me said:

What a load of rot.

I am a woman and the fact that men wear doesn't make any difference to me and speaking to my female friends, who may or may not wear hosiery on an occasional or regular basis,  they just find men 'wearing'  'amusing/interesting', makes no difference to wether they will wear hosiery whatsoever.

I suggest you ask real women rather than making sweeping statements.

Your personal view is bigoted and chauvinistic and THAT is why women choose not to wear stockings.

Now worries, life would be boring if we all had the same views.

Just a thought ....  Do you think there is a reason why the SHQ shop don't use any 'male wearers' as hosiery models to show the products they sell?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's me said:

"Your personal view is bigoted and chauvinistic and THAT is why women choose not to wear stockings."

Do you mean women like YOU It's me ??

I understand it is YOUR point of view but others may think differently!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Augustus said:

 

Just a thought ....  Do you think there is a reason why the SHQ shop don't use any 'male wearers' as hosiery models to show the products they sell?

Perhaps David hasn't met me yet :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Trinity said:

Perhaps David hasn't met me yet :P

Perhaps not. All David's models have magnificent legs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Augustus said:

Perhaps not. All David's models have magnificent legs.

I recall one of the trans people here having magnificent legs. Possibly not quite as good as those models but nevertheless, magnificent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oops! Hot potato!

I perhaps didn't make my point eloquently enough, I'm not blaming anyone (SHQ getting the blame for selling, "trans people" having better legs, or who should or shouldn't wear etc. )

I would just like the "guys" to post on a separate area from the beautiful ladies we have on here please! 

We don't need SHQ to sort out who is male / female, you know before you post whether you are male, female or cd etc. My preference is for a female only section, as selfishly that's what I love to admire.

✌️X 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Humm. Dangerous ground here. Full of hot potatoes.

I do like order in my life. None of my men would have stayed in my regiment if they didn't follow orders!

However, there is a little bit of je ne say pa in me that finds a mix err, entertaining.

We are a broad church here, so my vote, for what it's worth, is let the mix continue.

Quite understand others views. Say la vive, as my old French teacher, Miss De Meanour was want to say.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Augustus said:

In the mad politically correct, non discrimination World we live in, it most likely is against some law to have a separate forum for the transvestites. At the end of the day some of them buy stockings from SHQ and wear them. SHQ take the money from the transvestites, so it would be unfair for them to be treated differently from female stockings wearing customers and denied permission to upload their pictures to the galleries.

Personally, I don't think  the huge amount of transvestites, who frequent this site helps to promote and encourage real ladies, who are not regular stocking wearers to start wearing them, which I guess was one of the original aims of these forums.
 

if it is "most likely is against some law to have a separate forum for transvestites" then surely it should be the same to HAVE one for them? If I were a woman I'd feel aggrieved if my photos were in a forum with males, they have a  separate forum,  I don't think there are vast amounts of transvestites here? certainty not posting in "female" forums. ps I am not  "bigoted and chauvinistic", still have my 1960's roll on and black ff's my late wife bought me,  lol 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Augustus said:

Now worries, life would be boring if we all had the same views.

Just a thought ....  Do you think there is a reason why the SHQ shop don't use any 'male wearers' as hosiery models to show the products they sell?

https://www.stockingshq.com/tights-c1/50427-support-70-tights-for-men-p1176

Must be some market.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Marcel Khebir said:

It's me said:

"Your personal view is bigoted and chauvinistic and THAT is why women choose not to wear stockings."

Do you mean women like YOU It's me ??

I understand it is YOUR point of view but others may think differently!!

You are correct Marcel, but with many discussions with female friends over the past 30 years, as many are 'curious' as to why I choose to wear stockings on such a regular basis.

The consensus of opinion among them is they do not wear mainly because of reactions or attitudes of men.

Many men kill their golden goose, so to speak :58674be8724ed_EmojiSmiley-18:

 

Edited by Its Me
Additional twaffle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Seams inspector said:

Oops! Hot potato!

I perhaps didn't make my point eloquently enough, I'm not blaming anyone (SHQ getting the blame for selling, "trans people" having better legs, or who should or shouldn't wear etc. )

I would just like the "guys" to post on a separate area from the beautiful ladies we have on here please! 

We don't need SHQ to sort out who is male / female, you know before you post whether you are male, female or cd etc. My preference is for a female only section, as selfishly that's what I love to admire.

✌️X 

 

Your point was very clear, Seams Inspector and very well put. I agree that I prefer to see ladies photographs but also realise the need for TV's to post 'pics' of themselves, and I also agree that a separate section for both sexes would be ideal. Unlike the member who says that ladies in their circle won't wear stockings because of adverse comments from men, ALL ladies I have spoken to have completely the opposite opinion. It would also have a lot to do with the kind of men they associated with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Auntiesfault said:

if it is "most likely is against some law to have a separate forum for transvestites" then surely it should be the same to HAVE one for them? If I were a woman I'd feel aggrieved if my photos were in a forum with males, they have a  separate forum,  I don't think there are vast amounts of transvestites here? certainty not posting in "female" forums. ps I am not  "bigoted and chauvinistic", still have my 1960's roll on and black ff's my late wife bought me,  lol 

 

I think I am guilty of getting the wrong end of the stick by the title of this thread. The male wearers already have their own forum section and their own galleries. The issue seems to be that some of them are posting their pictures in the real ladies gallery. I share your, what I consider to be traditional  values.  You should not have had to say you are not "bigoted and chauvinistic". Those labels are a modern day phenomena used by people, who have no respect for others who don't share their own views/opinions, which are not  always facts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Augustus said:


Please forgive me, I am lazy and only looked on the SHQ Shop front page. I stand corrected.

Just another thought ...  Will your female friends be a amused, like you mentioned before by the picture of the male model?

Oh I am sure they would :58674be025c9f_EmojiSmiley-05:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe... As tv/cd's wish to present themselves as women, the ultimate is to actually 'get away' with it ?

I cant see how you can actually police the galleries, so if you believe the picture to be a male, just ignore ?

Edited by Its Me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally agree, there is a whole forum dedicated to male wearers - let them post there in the proper manner! :58674bea1d8fb_EmojiSmiley-21:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Its Me said:

Maybe... As tv/cd's wish to present themselves as women, the ultimate is to actually 'get away' with it ?

I cant see how you can actually police the galleries, so if you believe the picture to be a male, just ignore ?

I agree it is difficult to police the galleries. It is also difficult to police the information people put on their profile information. It was a positive move forward in my opinion, to add the 'Trans' option in the gender information, which my good friend Penelope  lobbied for. I  agree members not wishing to see male wearers, should just ignore a picture, if they believe it to be man.  Maybe, it is best for every member to assume every other member is a male, unless they have good reasons to believe otherwise.

Just one more thought ... Maybe for some men, the ultimate is to actually 'get away' with hoodwinking other members to think they are female, by the words they type? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Augustus said:

I agree it is difficult to police the galleries. It is also difficult to police the information people put on their profile information. It was a positive move forward in my opinion, to add the 'Trans' option in the gender information, which my good friend Penelope  lobbied for. I  agree members not wishing to see male wearers, should just ignore a picture, if they believe it to be man.  Maybe, it is best for every member to assume every other member is a male, unless they have good reasons to believe otherwise.

Just one more thought ... Maybe for some men, the ultimate is to actually 'get away' with hoodwinking other members to think they are female, by the words they type? 

Ha haa , Touche !

It makes no difference to me if you have suspicions that I maybe male, because, like you , assume everyone is male unless I have met them personally.

I could put pictures in the gallery, but apart from showing obvious bits, it would still not prove my sex, as many use pictures of other people.  Ive put a 'banner' picture up out of politeness, but as yet have been technically incapable of putting in a profile picture.

But , also, as you say gender is often given away by the way you type or use words/conversation...

'Are yer wearing :58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12: ?'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An interesting thread. I don't think I've fully got my head around the issues that this throws up yet. One seems to be the thrill people might get by passing off as a female when they are not. That has deceit within it. I get that might be a buzz for some men looking for that. Still deceit though.

I enjoy the forum partly because the game of spotting who's a woman and who isn't throws up some very interesting questions/ideas. I can certainly see why it might p*ss off some people. If you're going to try to deceive people expect annoyance. Equally if you're going to post as a man dressed as a woman in the womans section don't be surprised if some people really don't like that. Isn't 

I suspect I might be a bit out of my depth here so please educate me rather than roast me please.

I would like to be able to browse a gallery that is only women.  If there's one for men and you're a man why would you not post in there? What is there to gain that outweighs the frustrations felt by others?

If the galleries were on a completely open basis then there would only be one gallery and not Mens/Womens??

Please be gentle lol!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎13‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 11:09 AM, Seams inspector said:

Can we have a separate forum for the blokes that like to wear and show off, from the beautiful ladies that like to wear and show off please? 

Too many pictures of blokes wearing on this forum imho! 

I dont personally have a problem with what anyone does on here but I much prefer to admire just ladies legs .

Am I wrong for wanting this?

Agree totally

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately it is the anonymity of the internet and the users on this forum that drive this. It is the same banner that trolls operate under - no one knows who you are, and hence, you can be anyone you want to be in the forum. 

Sometimes it is relatively easy to tell if the pictures are of a male dressed as a woman. Some are very good, but others you see muscley arms, hands, legs etc more like someone who slipped on a pair of stockings while the wife is out. Where the face is not shown, it just adds to the deceit. 

But what do you do - call them out? But how do you prove it? Goes back to that anonymity again. Yes, it is annoying to most members, but I suppose it is a thrill for the individual that people think they are a woman. 

Me? I just ignore it. Make all the rules you want, but you won't be able to stop it.  So why worry about it?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bigun said:

Unfortunately it is the anonymity of the internet and the users on this forum that drive this. It is the same banner that trolls operate under - no one knows who you are, and hence, you can be anyone you want to be in the forum. 

Sometimes it is relatively easy to tell if the pictures are of a male dressed as a woman. Some are very good, but others you see muscley arms, hands, legs etc more like someone who slipped on a pair of stockings while the wife is out. Where the face is not shown, it just adds to the deceit. 

But what do you do - call them out? But how do you prove it? Goes back to that anonymity again. Yes, it is annoying to most members, but I suppose it is a thrill for the individual that people think they are a woman. 

Me? I just ignore it. Make all the rules you want, but you won't be able to stop it.  So why worry about it?

 

I suppose it boils down to if you are at ease telling lies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, NatashaHeels_CD said:

NO !!!

Hi Natasha, would you care to express your reasons. 3 !'s usually suggest it's important to someone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem arises when men realise they have liked a pair men's legs. Get over yourselves. Men generally have long slender legs. So they look good.  Maybe they should be more open to save the poor men's ego.  It makes me smile when the same men make the same comments over a pair of legs that look like they are about to burst the stockings!    I appreciate his site is dominated by men who come on here unbeknown to their wives so they will fantasise over every pair of stockings.  It's just a fantasy stocking forum.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pucelle said:

The problem arises when men realise they have liked a pair men's legs. Get over yourselves. Men generally have long slender legs. So they look good.  Maybe they should be more open to save the poor men's ego.  It makes me smile when the same men make the same comments over a pair of legs that look like they are about to burst the stockings!    I appreciate his site is dominated by men who come on here unbeknown to their wives so they will fantasise over every pair of stockings.  It's just a fantasy stocking forum.  

I think you are correct in saying that this is just a fantasy stockings forum. This would include the men who fantasize that they are ladies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, taz said:

I think you are correct in saying that this is just a fantasy stockings forum. This would include the men who fantasize that they are ladies.

And men who fantasize that they are Chuck Norris too !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now