bodger

Forget about your stockings

6 posts in this topic

Hi hope everyone is well 

one for the ladies 

i was wondering when you are wearing stockings and suspenders out and about do you ever forget you are wearing them or is there something's you do that makes you notice them 

many thanks Bodger 

Hi Bodger:

As someone who wears stockings nearly every day, and having done so for the last 55 years or so, I don't really notice them while wearing. They're just my normal clothes. 

On the other hand, on the rare occasion I wear tights or pantyhose (on very cold days in the winter), I am aware of them constantly. I find tights/pantyhose to be somewhat uncomfortable so I am always aware of them. And it seems they always need adjusting of some sort. I hate pantyhose!

Karen

A ping ! That is really the only time that makes me 'aware' of them when I am out and about.

But when first putting on a quality pair - Eleganti, Gio, some vintage , there is a little Ooo ;)

I wear them neay everyday so not aware of them.  Be like asking a man if he is aware of his underwear

Only times I notice I have them in if suspender pops, or if I know someone is looking

I was once aware when noticed in shopping ctr mirror my cream summer dress tightish showed both outlines of straps along with faint colour along with stocking tops.

I have worn dark skirts with lace tops and the tops and suspended lines show

On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 4:53 PM, Married Carole said:

I wear them neay everyday so not aware of them.  Be like asking a man if he is aware of his underwear

Only times I notice I have them in if suspender pops, or if I know someone is looking

I was once aware when noticed in shopping ctr mirror my cream summer dress tightish showed both outlines of straps along with faint colour along with stocking tops.

I have worn dark skirts with lace tops and the tops and suspended lines show

I love wearing my skirts tight so the straps show through..know for a fact it excites my 70 year old boss... bill says its as good as getting a stocking top flash.

Just like Onyx, I wear every day for work, so no, their just my every day underwear, they're just 'there'!! x