SeamsFFun

I Too Have A Question

31 posts in this topic

I've just been on Flickr admiring and cherishing a former Lady member from here that adorns all types of stockings in such a sexy, teasing, thrilling and flirty way.

Thankfully she is a friend on that medium therefore I get to see her wondrous legs, fabulous figure and superb style very regularly as she posts, or rather her hubby does, great images of a Lady that knows what adornment is all about and shares that amazing adornment so spectacularly.

And, it made me wonder, just how did you Ladies begin to have the confidence not only to adorn stockings but also to share that adornment with us here, there and everywhere else you do?

It seams to me you have to be a very brave and confident Lady just to adorn, even more so if you adorn in public and also have a fabulous husband/BF/Partner that is willing to share you with us and take the sheer delight you afford us?

So, what was it that made you want to show us your passion for our fashion and how do you feel we can encourage others?

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

6 people like this

As I have said before Lady S has worn seams and heels for as long as I can remember and obviously all the trimmings that go with them(hair ,makeup, clothes) and loves compliments which I have to say she gets plenty from all ages (both men and women) when we are out. The most recent one from a young lady possibly thirties came up to me as Lady S was going into a changing room to try something on and simply said to me "your wife is stunning", we both thanked her most profusely. She is often asked by ladies of all ages how she wears such high heels (normally 6-7 inches) with the remark "I couldn't wear shoes that high", her stock answer is that she has had years of practice. It would be nice to see more ladies wearing seams and heels and anything we can do to encourage this can only be good.

7 people like this

4 minutes ago, Lord Seaton said:

As I have said before Lady S has worn seams and heels for as long as I can remember and obviously all the trimmings that go with them(hair ,makeup, clothes) and loves compliments which I have to say she gets plenty from all ages (both men and women) when we are out. The most recent one from a young lady possibly thirties came up to me as Lady S was going into a changing room to try something on and simply said to me "your wife is stunning", we both thanked her most profusely. She is often asked by ladies of all ages how she wears such high heels (normally 6-7 inches) with the remark "I couldn't wear shoes that high", her stock answer is that she has had years of practice. It would be nice to see more ladies wearing seams and heels and anything we can do to encourage this can only be good.

Thank goodness for Her Ladyship who delights in giving we mere mortals such pleasure

3 people like this

Over the years I've had many, many people stop me in public and ask me "What Type Of Hosiery/ Pantyhose" are you wearing.  I'll say I'm wearing stockings, not pantyhose!  A little hike of my dress or skirt to expose the welt held fast by a garter strap is the way I show rather than try to explain what I'm wearing.  I've done this in public in as much of a discreet way as possible.  Nothing works better than a good example.  Don't tell me, show me!  I've helped to make many converts!  Adorning (Jeff, I'm Not Certain If I'm Using The Word Correctly) in public is what does the trick for me.  They very first thing they ask about are my feet and shoes. One cannot help but stop in their tracks to look at my feet in rh&t or seamed hosiery.  My "Eye Catchers!"  I'm not the most beautiful woman so my face is not what people look at.  It's my painted toes, the turn of my ankles and foot size.  So, I'll say being an example in public and the ability to over come inhibition is the major part of my program. I'm not worried about feeling self-conscious.  I'll say this also!  I've been wearing stockings for 55 years.  Nothing bothers me because it's part of me to be a Stockings Girl!  It's about experience and when and how to use it.  I'm not a street flasher or skirt hiker looking for attention.  That's kids stuff!  I'm a lady and I try to act like one.  I'm not very good at being a lady here sometimes but I'm working on that!

So, being an example is my passion,  which I love to do Jeff!  Not just here, but out in the real world where I can turn a head faster that a speeding bullet.  I was born to be a stockings girl and my gift to society is being an example in public.  That takes a special woman but I'm one of those special women!  I have the confidence and swagger to do the job!  That's the best encouragement I can offer.

Susan:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Edited by HanesBaby-CSB
6 people like this

18 hours ago, Lord Seaton said:

Thank you for a sheer quality reply Lord S which is what I come to expect from you on this site.

You are a very lucky chap indeed and I would love to meet the good Lady and you some day.

Are you perchance out and about today?

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

17 hours ago, HanesBaby-CSB said:

Over the years I've had many, many people stop me in public and ask me "What Type Of Hosiery/ Pantyhose" are you wearing.  I'll say I'm wearing stockings, not pantyhose!  A little hike of my dress or skirt to expose the welt held fast by a garter strap is the way I show rather than try to explain what I'm wearing.  I've done this in public in as much of a discreet way as possible.  Nothing works better than a good example.  Don't tell me, show me!  I've helped to make many converts!  Adorning (Jeff, I'm Not Certain If I'm Using The Word Correctly) in public is what does the trick for me.  They very first thing they ask about are my feet and shoes. One cannot help but stop in their tracks to look at my feet in rh&t or seamed hosiery.  My "Eye Catchers!"  I'm not the most beautiful woman so my face is not what people look at.  It's my painted toes, the turn of my ankles and foot size.  So, I'll say being an example in public and the ability to over come inhibition is the major part of my program. I'm not worried about feeling self-conscious.  I'll say this also!  I've been wearing stockings for 55 years.  Nothing bothers me because it's part of me to be a Stockings Girl!  It's about experience and when and how to use it.  I'm not a street flasher or skirt hiker looking for attention.  That's kids stuff!  I'm a lady and I try to act like one.  I'm not very good at being a lady here sometimes but I'm working on that!

So, being an example is my passion,  which I love to do Jeff!  Not just here, but out in the real world where I can turn a head faster that a speeding bullet.  I was born to be a stockings girl and my gift to society is being an example in public.  That takes a special woman but I'm one of those special women!  I have the confidence and swagger to do the job!  That's the best encouragement I can offer.

Susan:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Susan, you know I adore you and although we do have our differences at times what I love about our relationship is that we can always talk on a mutual level with great respect and understanding even when we have to agree to disagree on something and especially one thing!

I would imagine that you have probably converted more Ladies of every age to stockings more than anyone else I know and we need to salute and thank you for that.

As for "Adorn," I know not what context it should be used in, I just use it where it seams to fit and sounds right. I have been told by several that they prefer adorn and it's connotations to wear and it's but I appreciate, acknowledge and respect those that don't like it or think it's inappropriate.

As for how you look? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I love beholding yours. You look sexy, sassy and gorgeous to me.

KtF

2 people like this

Hi Jeff:

I'm of an age where I went directly from anklets or knee sox to gartered nylons. As did every other girl my age. So for me, stockings are just something I've always worn. 

I find pantyhose to be uncomfortable and generally difficult to deal with so I've pretty much worn stockings my whole adult life, except for a brief time in pantyhose when I started college. 

I've always been a person who marches to the tune of her own drummer, so I've never worried about what others might think about my unusual choice of hosiery. I prefer either RH&Ts or FFNs and I like to display my stocking reinforcements with open toe and heel shoes. It's all just part of who I am. I think my co-workers would notice if I didn't wear vintage stockings, or went with bare legs. My stockings have become part of my overall look. 

I dress to please me, not to conform or please someone else. In fact, I think most of the guys I dated would have preferred it if I did not wear old fashioned underwear or stockings. That may be why none of them were "keepers". LOL!

Karen

6 people like this

9 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

Thank you for a sheer quality reply Lord S which is what I come to expect from you on this site.

You are a very lucky chap indeed and I would love to meet the good Lady and you some day.

Are you perchance out and about today?

KtF

Have just seen your question unfortunately too late to do any good. We will be out and about on Wednesday if that is any good to you.

2 people like this

Just now, Lord Seaton said:

Have just seen your question unfortunately too late to do any good. We will be out and about on Wednesday if that is any good to you.

No worries your Lordship, I ended up having to do other things unfortunately and even more unfortunately I am unavailable Wednesday!

No next Monday I may be around!

KtF

1 person likes this

We shall be in Northallerton as usual on Monday.

20 hours ago, OnyxPointex said:

Hi Jeff:

I'm of an age where I went directly from anklets or knee sox to gartered nylons. As did every other girl my age. So for me, stockings are just something I've always worn. 

I find pantyhose to be uncomfortable and generally difficult to deal with so I've pretty much worn stockings my whole adult life, except for a brief time in pantyhose when I started college. 

I've always been a person who marches to the tune of her own drummer, so I've never worried about what others might think about my unusual choice of hosiery. I prefer either RH&Ts or FFNs and I like to display my stocking reinforcements with open toe and heel shoes. It's all just part of who I am. I think my co-workers would notice if I didn't wear vintage stockings, or went with bare legs. My stockings have become part of my overall look. 

I dress to please me, not to conform or please someone else. In fact, I think most of the guys I dated would have preferred it if I did not wear old fashioned underwear or stockings. That may be why none of them were "keepers". LOL!

Karen

That's such a great reply Karen and one I adore.

It's so comforting to know that there are Ladies out there that are so comfortable adorning stockings especially "old-fashioned" ones, the stockings of course I mean, not the Ladies, LOL!

It must be a sheer delight to have someone like you around and as for the guys you dated that didn't enjoy what you adorned then I hope they got help with their psychiatrist fees!

KtF

1 person likes this

Thank You Jeff for your kindness.  Yes, I've converted quite a number of women to wearing stockings.  There is one conversion that is most memorable!

At a wedding reception Bill and I met two young people.  I was wearing seamed stockings.  The girl asked me what kind of pantyhose I was wearing?  I gathered her and her boyfriend up and we went to a quiet place in a corner.  I took the hem of my dress and hiked it above my stocking tops.  The girl squealed in glee seeing the eye candy I had just showed them.  I think the poor fella was speechless for a while and then he said, "I have to get my girl some of these"  I took their telephone numbers and I told them I would contact them.  The boy asked me to dance with him and I did.

I have a collection of stockings that I send out to other people that don't quite fit me right.  Most came from e-bay.  I called the girl up, went to her home to see if the stockings would fit.  The fit was perfect!  I brought along a number of garter belts and we found one that was just right.  She dressed and looked like a perfect doll!

Well, these kids grew up and  got married!  Bill and went to their wedding and reception.  There was this beautiful bride wearing dark brown fully fashioned stockings and looking great.  When it came time for him to remove the garter, the bride looked at me smiled, and I nodded my head.  She knew what I meant and she pulled her wedding dress to her hips to show everyone what she was wearing.  The wolf whistles and applause lasted a long time as the groom removed the garter.  I was so proud of her!  This was like a fairy tale come true.  We visit and communicate to this day.

I'll catch up with my friends here in three weeks!  I'm going to Minnesota.  Many Blessings To Everyone and as Jeff says, Keep The faith!:58674cdb6fe1c_EmojiObjects-02:

Here is an actual photo from Great Lake Erie

images.jpg

Edited by HanesBaby-CSB
2 people like this

I was extremely nervous to share photos, but I figured if I never tried, I'd never know if I could do it. I adorn for Mr DZ and myself, so it felt weird showing my stuff. I will always be reserved in what I show, because that ties in with my relationship with hubby and more than what I've shown  is too personal. 

2 people like this

7 hours ago, YoungMan1993 said:

Whos flickr was it Seamsff?

That's a secret..lol.

1 person likes this

On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 2:59 PM, HanesBaby-CSB said:

Thank You Jeff for your kindness.  Yes, I've converted quite a number of women to wearing stockings.  There is one conversion that is most memorable!

At a wedding reception Bill and I met two young people.  I was wearing seamed stockings.  The girl asked me what kind of pantyhose I was wearing?  I gathered her and her boyfriend up and we went to a quiet place in a corner.  I took the hem of my dress and hiked it above my stocking tops.  The girl squealed in glee seeing the eye candy I had just showed them.  I think the poor fella was speechless for a while and then he said, "I have to get my girl some of these"  I took their telephone numbers and I told them I would contact them.  The boy asked me to dance with him and I did.

I have a collection of stockings that I send out to other people that don't quite fit me right.  Most came from e-bay.  I called the girl up, went to her home to see if the stockings would fit.  The fit was perfect!  I brought along a number of garter belts and we found one that was just right.  She dressed and looked like a perfect doll!

Well, these kids grew up and  got married!  Bill and went to their wedding and reception.  There was this beautiful bride wearing dark brown fully fashioned stockings and looking great.  When it came time for him to remove the garter, the bride looked at me smiled, and I nodded my head.  She knew what I meant and she pulled her wedding dress to her hips to show everyone what she was wearing.  The wolf whistles and applause lasted a long time as the groom removed the garter.  I was so proud of her!  This was like a fairy tale come true.  We visit and communicate to this day.

I'll catch up with my friends here in three weeks!  I'm going to Minnesota.  Many Blessings To Everyone and as Jeff says, Keep The faith!:58674cdb6fe1c_EmojiObjects-02:

Here is an actual photo from Great Lake Erie

images.jpg

Ladies like you Susan are as rare as can be and you are to be admired and adored for what you do and bring to The Stockings World. You have lived the lifestyle and continue to do so and are an inspiration and guide to so many.

Many a girl/Lady must have benefitted from your sage and wonderful guidance and this story really brings that home and shows what can result. It also shows what open and honest communication can bring and I loved it and the fact that you became friends too and that your Lady that you introduced still adorns.

There must be some might grateful and happy partners too out there that have benefitted from you showing their partner the light. You really are a remarkable Lady Susan.

I hope Bill and you enjoy your break and have a blessed time. The photo looks awesome and shows that nature is an incredible force. Much love to you both and looking forward to when you get back.

KtF

8 hours ago, MrsDzineGuy said:

I was extremely nervous to share photos, but I figured if I never tried, I'd never know if I could do it. I adorn for Mr DZ and myself, so it felt weird showing my stuff. I will always be reserved in what I show, because that ties in with my relationship with hubby and more than what I've shown  is too personal. 

Beautiful reply Mrs D and one I cherish very much.

So cool and refreshing that you took the leap and supply us with exciting moments on here and even better that you control what we get in such a lovely manner too. Please keep on doing what you do and of course, being you.

KtF

1 person likes this

34 minutes ago, billso and marge said:

That's a secret..lol.

Absolutely as the Lady in question although once a prolific member here is now open to just her "friends!" of which I'm extremely grateful and humbled to be one.

I would not violate her trust or respect by mentioning her name on here and I don't mean to tease others but it was just when I see her pictures it shows what a wonderful sexy and glamorous world a little bit of tease, flirt and fun can bring.

Lingerie and stockings on a Lady are what I love and find more of a turn-on than blatantly sexual images. Just my bag I guess.

KtF

On 9/10/2017 at 9:40 AM, SeamsFFun said:

I've just been on Flickr admiring and cherishing a former Lady member from here that adorns all types of stockings in such a sexy, teasing, thrilling and flirty way.

Thankfully she is a friend on that medium therefore I get to see her wondrous legs, fabulous figure and superb style very regularly as she posts, or rather her hubby does, great images of a Lady that knows what adornment is all about and shares that amazing adornment so spectacularly.

And, it made me wonder, just how did you Ladies begin to have the confidence not only to adorn stockings but also to share that adornment with us here, there and everywhere else you do?

It seams to me you have to be a very brave and confident Lady just to adorn, even more so if you adorn in public and also have a fabulous husband/BF/Partner that is willing to share you with us and take the sheer delight you afford us?

So, what was it that made you want to show us your passion for our fashion and how do you feel we can encourage others?

KtF

SeamsFFun's new fetish novella "Adorn and Adornment" will be in bookstores soon! :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

1 person likes this

On 9/24/2017 at 0:55 PM, Mr. Smooth said:

SeamsFFun's new fetish novella "Adorn and Adornment" will be in bookstores soon! :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

I would buy that book as Im sure it would be very well written.  

1 person likes this

I'd buy that book as I expect it would illustrated and well written ☺

2 people like this

Thank you rhtboy and Andys&s for your kind words.

And you never know what's already in the pipeline!!!

KtF

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, SeamsFFun said:

Thank you rhtboy and Andys&s for your kind words.

And you never know what's already in the pipeline!!!

KtF

I'm sure it will win a literary prize !!

1 person likes this

41 minutes ago, cheshire1969 said:

I'm sure it will win a literary prize !!

Perhaps a litter prize!

:58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, SeamsFFun said:

Perhaps a litter prize!

Don't underestimate your prowess !!!

1 person likes this

When I met my wife, she was a flats and socks girl.  I shared my love of women in stockings and heels with her and remarked on how beautiful it made her already gorgeous bum and legs look.  She started wearing on date nights and special occasions.  Now, she's a regular at her community choir concerts to the point where one of little old ladies always makes it point to ask "what shoes has your husband bought for you now".  I personally think her FFNs and high heels are directly responsible for increased attendance.  Her confidence and power has grown that she has even deigned to be photographed and posted here, when we have the rare time to do it. Now I have to learn how to appropriately capture her beauty on digits as many of you have.  

3 people like this

On 28/09/2017 at 9:57 PM, SeamsFFun said:

Perhaps a litter prize!

Whoa, the bitten bites.

On 10/09/2017 at 1:40 PM, SeamsFFun said:

KtF

That would be Mrs S would it Seamsffun?

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, flaming sword said:

That would be Mrs S would it Seamsffun?

New name same game!

Said I wouldn't say so I'm not!

J

2 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

New name same game!

Said I wouldn't say so I'm not!

J

Didn't realise Mrs S had changed her name.

Don't think you need to, it's so obvious.

Still up to your old tricks.

Edited by flaming sword

16 hours ago, redduke6 said:

When I met my wife, she was a flats and socks girl.  I shared my love of women in stockings and heels with her and remarked on how beautiful it made her already gorgeous bum and legs look.  She started wearing on date nights and special occasions.  Now, she's a regular at her community choir concerts to the point where one of little old ladies always makes it point to ask "what shoes has your husband bought for you now".  I personally think her FFNs and high heels are directly responsible for increased attendance.  Her confidence and power has grown that she has even deigned to be photographed and posted here, when we have the rare time to do it. Now I have to learn how to appropriately capture her beauty on digits as many of you have.  

Another beautiful reply and worthy of the question that I thank you for Mr & Mrs redduke6.

So comforting and refreshing to know that gentle encouragement, respect, love and understanding can bring such rewards.

Even better when the Lady acceding to her partner's request realises she enjoys adorning as much as he does admiring.

KtF