istabraq1

Wearing knickers with an Obg ?

13 posts in this topic

Just a quick question to the ladies of the forum,  being male i wouldnt know, but was looking at OBG at What Katy outfit at Goodwood yesterday,  they look very attractive, but how do you go about wearing knickers,  underneath and if so,  is that not a problem every time you go to the loo,  or over the top,  which looks impractical.

Any advice would be appreciated,  many thanks in advance 

2 people like this

Nice question and I hope you get some great answers with photographical evidence to back them up.

Mind you with my thoughts about OBG's and what is adorned with them the photos might be inappropriate for these pages, LOL.

Think the vast majority of our Ladies that adorn OBG's do so commando style BUT, I may be wrong.

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

1 person likes this

I've not worn an OBG since I was a teenager.  Many of the high school girls wore OBG's without panties.  During class change you had five minutes to go to the loo and get back to your next class.  Unless you had a tag team partner to help unfasten the back side strap, you went Commando.  I never asked any of my friends if they had "Super Bladders" and could hold back going pee for eight hours.  So Commando was the answer for some of us.  Others wrestled about with their OBG's but not me.  My first mistake was my last mistake.

Susan

Edited by HanesBaby-CSB
2 people like this

Never wear knickers with an OBG, that is the answer.

2 people like this

Exactly. Go without. better line anyway

3 people like this

My ex Hubby's mother wore panties over the top or non at all.

I went with out

2 people like this

Hi:

I've worn OBGs since the age of 12, and nearly every day since the age of 14. I have always worn panties underneath my OBG as I am not comfortable going without. And I can't stand the feeling of wearing them over the OBG. 

Going to the loo is no problem. I simply leave my stockings hooked to the garters and grasp the waist of the OBG and pull it down inside out over the stockings. Very quick and easy. It's how my Mom taught me. If I'm wearing a heavy duty OBG with a side zipper (as I usually am these days), it's even easier once the zipper is lowered. 

Karen

1 person likes this

I started to wear a girdle on a daily basis from the age of 15 always with full cut knickers over the top as my mum taught me, I still wear this way after 52 years of wearing.

Andrea1950

3 people like this

Many thanks for your answers ladies,  much appreciatedxx 

wear the over top of your obg

or not go to the loo