Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Katiesheer

Katiesheers 2018 Stockings Event.....

19 posts in this topic

Dear friends

Just a quick announcement to say I will be holding my annual stockings get together in Oxford on Saturday April 28 2018, as in previous years I would like anyone wishing to attend to private message me first, please include your e-mail address for all communications, Mr Katie Sheer had a bit of technical melt down and may have lost all your e mail details from last year so please even if you are a regular attendee please include your e mail details

This years event in April was one of the best and I am sure the eighty or so guests who came this year had a great time, lets see if we can beat that next year

This event is by invitation only,If you attended this year we would love to see you back, if you are new and considering coming along please message me with your details and a little about yourself as we like to get to know people before extending an invitation

Katie

x

15 people like this

We'd love to join you (if you'll have us back!) - due to work commitments, neither of us can make any of the functions this side of christmas that people have been kind enough to invite us to, so would be lovely to catch up with everyone in oxford - We had such a great time at this years!

xxx

Edited by Zippy
3 people like this

That's two in! I'd like to make it 3!

Nice to see Katie posting even if it is only fleetingly.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Hi SeamsFFfun there are many more than 3 who have responded but they have messaged me as requested as we need email addresses to reply to as we don't want this event openly discussed in the forum 

Katie

x

2 people like this

Can everyone please read what I have written ... this is not an open invitation ...you need to contact me with your email details as some people have assumed it's at the same venue ! 

2 people like this

Take note of what Katie has said so it doesn't descend into a troll fest 

2 people like this

Everyone who contacted us regarding the event should by now have had an email , if not please get in touch as we have got your email wrong..

The response so far has been brilliant and we expect even bigger numbers that this year....

Katie

x

2 people like this

Hi Katie....thanks for the email, received and replied......bring on 2018 meeting up with old and new friends..!! 

L & L xx

2 people like this

Fantastic response as usual and you should all  now have venue and hotel details , if you have shown an interest in coming along and you have not had that email with all the details please get in touch asap as a few people have not received emails....possible email issues our end ..

Katie

x

8 minutes ago, Barquentine said:

Are there places still available Katie?

I have messaged you 

Katie

50 minutes ago, herlegs1 said:

Hi Katie we would also like to attend..x

Hi , I have sent you a message 

Katie 

Hi katie we would like to attend your event if we could

We have mail you xx

Edited by Anne Williams

Hi , I've forwarded your message to Mr Katiesheer , he will get the details to you 

Katie x