Josephine0911

Love this site and the content variety

21 posts in this topic

Hi Josephine0911,

Lovely photos of legs and stockings, I'm sure you will be made very welcome here.  Enjoy the site and have fun.

Gazz

Edited by gazzoom

Delicious legs and some sexy heels - welcome to SHQ

xxxxx

..............and I like your pics, Josephine0911 - welcome here!!

Hope that following more in the nearly future.

Edited by Liebhaber-von-Nylons

And we love how you look Josephine, absolutely fantastic! :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

Wow Lovely pics of beautiful legs, thanks for sharing!

Welcome to Shq!  You are off to a great start!  Great photos!

Just checking in for a quick browse.

Thank you all for the comments, we look forward to sharing many more leg shots with lovely material coverage.

I've been fortunate over the years to have received compliments about my legs and hubby has encouraged me to share for the discerning leg lovers.

Any requests will be catered for.

Thanks again and will chat soon.

Jo

Welcome to shq you have stunning legs we love to see more of your legs xx

welcome jo,look forward to more lovely leg pics

12 hours ago, Josephine0911 said:

Just checking in for a quick browse.

Thank you all for the comments, we look forward to sharing many more leg shots with lovely material coverage.

I've been fortunate over the years to have received compliments about my legs and hubby has encouraged me to share for the discerning leg lovers.

Any requests will be catered for.

Thanks again and will chat soon.

Jo

Well, hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Jo.

What a sheer delight to have a new member that has so much sheer quality to share.

It's always a great day when someone such as you arrives on the site and posts such sexy, teasing photos.

I for one am not in the least bit surprised that you have received many compliments about your legs and no doubt the stockings that you adorn upon them.

They truly are spectacular legs and look awesomely stunning encased so beautifully.

I particularly like the one of you in that grey skirt and white stockings, that really is fabulously flirty.

Look forward to seeing more of you and welcome, welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy being here and have fun.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Good morning legend, thank you for the warm welcome.

Fun, flirty and classy, well I do try!

We have over the years built up hundreds of photos taken from home, around the office, around the world and in a variety of poses or simply view and snap.

Hopefully we can share a selection of our favourites for those who appreciate and to be honest, I/we do enjoy sharing such media.

I look forward to chatting in the very near future.

Kind regards

Jo x

P1010075.JPG

IMG_4002.jpg

Wow, seriously hot pics - fantastic legs

xxxxx

Welcome aboard, great photos. Looking forward to seeing more and more of your 'back catalogue' of images x

Hi there...It's an amazing place to chat to people who love and enjoy the same thing and looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful pix...

6 hours ago, Josephine0911 said:

Good morning legend, thank you for the warm welcome.

Fun, flirty and classy, well I do try!

We have over the years built up hundreds of photos taken from home, around the office, around the world and in a variety of poses or simply view and snap.

Hopefully we can share a selection of our favourites for those who appreciate and to be honest, I/we do enjoy sharing such media.

I look forward to chatting in the very near future.

Kind regards

Jo x

Wow Jo, so sexy and so wonderfully teasing too.

You truly know how to adorn in spectacular fashion and how to present it too.

Very honoured and humbling for me to be rewarded for my words in this way, you look awesome.

Plus you have my favourite fetish which I don't mind admitting off to a fine art as you beautifully adjust your suspenders.

You have sensationally stunning legs Jo and a gorgeous way of adorning them too.

Plus a simply fantastic feminine figure too that you also show off so well.

KtF

A big welcome Jo, fantastic legs and it would be such a shame not to share them (I'm sure all here would agree). You arrive here at a difficult times but am sure your presence here will give the site and all its members an uplifting boost. So lets all be positive and once again WELCOME.

Welcome Josephine,

I hope you enjoy your time with us here at shq. I for one have enjoyed you displaying your charms already. Your legs were just made for wearing stockings and I look forward to you showing us all just how naughty you can be but in a nice way.

Just be yourself Jo and let the nylon flow xx

Edited by mark the seams
Screens on here different sizes.

On 9/3/2017 at 9:42 AM, SeamsFFun said:

Wow Jo, so sexy and so wonderfully teasing too.

You truly know how to adorn in spectacular fashion and how to present it too.

Very honoured and humbling for me to be rewarded for my words in this way, you look awesome.

Plus you have my favourite fetish which I don't mind admitting off to a fine art as you beautifully adjust your suspenders.

You have sensationally stunning legs Jo and a gorgeous way of adorning them too.

Plus a simply fantastic feminine figure too that you also show off so well.

KtF

As you will quickly learn, SeamsFFun loves ladies who "adorn"!  :58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12: