SeamsFFun

Adorn

26 posts in this topic

And why not ?!?!?!

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08::58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

And know that I adore you also!  And no one will ever neglect you!  Not On My Watch!  I'm So Proud Of You!  Even if I get kicked out or banned I'll have a smile on my face and a happiness in my heart knowing you are back!  You ass kicker you!:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08::58674cdb6fe1c_EmojiObjects-02::58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Edited by HanesBaby-CSB

I actually "adore" the word adorn now...it says so much more than "wearing"...

adorn: verb

we'll adorn the hall with tiny lights and ropes of pinedecorateembellishornamentenhancebeautifyprettifygracebedeckdeck (out)dress (up)trimswathewreathefestoongarlandarrayemblazontitivate.

wear verb

he wore a suitdress inbe clothed inhave onsportmodelput ondon.Barbara wore a smilebearhave (on one's face)showdisplayexhibitgiveput onassume.

You keep being flowery with your words. It paints a beautiful picture! 

10 minutes ago, MrsDzineGuy said:

I actually "adore" the word adorn now...it says so much more than "wearing"...

adorn: verb

we'll adorn the hall with tiny lights and ropes of pinedecorateembellishornamentenhancebeautifyprettifygracebedeckdeck (out)dress (up)trimswathewreathefestoongarlandarrayemblazontitivate.

wear verb

he wore a suitdress inbe clothed inhave onsportmodelput ondon.Barbara wore a smilebearhave (on one's face)showdisplayexhibitgiveput onassume.

You keep being flowery with your words. It paints a beautiful picture! 

ThanXXX you Mrs D, me too!

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

"Adorn" is your way of showing your appreciation of the beautiful women on here who display their charms. And why not!

It is meant as a compliment to them and I hope they take it as such. It is a very descriptive word.

Other people use different words. It is a personal choice. It is not rude or insulting but encapsulates everything about what we on this site are all about.

Why don't all the people who enjoy your use of the English language use the word "adorn" in the titles of their contributions to this site?

"All for one and one for all."

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 1:22 AM, mark the seams said:

"Adorn" is your way of showing your appreciation of the beautiful women on here who display their charms. And why not!

It is meant as a compliment to them and I hope they take it as such. It is a very descriptive word.

Other people use different words. It is a personal choice. It is not rude or insulting but encapsulates everything about what we on this site are all about.

Why don't all the people who enjoy your use of the English language use the word "adorn" in the titles of their contributions to this site?

"All for one and one for all."

Thank you Mark for your reply.

I appreciate both the words and the sentiments behind them.

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Yet another spasm of righteousness from SeamsFFun! Clearly, your happy talent for timeless thoughts couched in verbose and marble prose is much appreciated by some. For others, your bizarre fascination with the term ADORN and its various derivatives presents as packaged discourse from someone who was raised in a captive breeding programme. Just sayin' bro...

2 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Yet another spasm of righteousness from SeamsFFun! Clearly, your happy talent for timeless thoughts couched in verbose and marble prose is much appreciated by some. For others, your bizarre fascination with the term ADORN and its various derivatives presents as packaged discourse from someone who was raised in a captive breeding programme. Just sayin' bro...

The word 'adorn' is not the issue I feel . The problem is that some individuals in this forum substitute adorn for wear. This is where the problem occurs. Moreover, certain posters do not check their posts to ensure fluidity of language.

3 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Your post appears to target the integrity of a member here?  The member that started this intelligent thread perhaps?  It's my responsibility to let you know that I will not allow you to do that.  Why not come in and say something reasonable you gutless wonder ass hole?  You are just another piss ant behind a keyboard making trouble. This thread was going really nice until you came!  Now be a good boy or you will have all the trouble you can handle!  We are going through tough times at Shq so we don't need  trouble from you!  Please don't try to derail this thread or disparage anyone here.  Be Nice!  Be part of the party or go home!  Or perhaps you prefer to be removed?  I'm you HuckleBerry!  You want to be my Daisy? 

Your first nasty attack post against SeamsFFun along with this second attack has been sent to the owner of this web site.  I'll be on you like stink on shit because that's exactly what you are!  You're a tough guy behind a keyboard.  Rest assured you little prick!  I'm going to get you because you are nothing but a hater and a trouble maker!  

Trust me, I'm your Huckleberry and you will be my Daisy!  

Susan

1 hour ago, Punk-sparkle said:

The word 'adorn' is not the issue I feel . The problem is that some individuals in this forum substitute adorn for wear. This is where the problem occurs. Moreover, certain posters do not check their posts to ensure fluidity of language.

With all due respect Punk-sparkle, most people here may have no idea about the fluidity of language.  I'll say I'm one of those certain posters!  Your input will not ruffle my feathers!  I'm sharing this on behalf of members who may not have the reading or writing skills beyond a basic level.  Members may look at your post and feel somewhat illiterate or ignorant concerning their lack of acceptable writing or typing skills  Maybe you can help here?

Start a thread about Fluidity of Language and get us dummies here up to an acceptable level.  Punk-sparkle, you appear to be an educated lady and I like you.  Do you think after reading this that you may have hurt some feelings?  Would it be above you to say you are sorry or wrong?

Moreover, certain posters do not check their posts to ensure fluidity of language.  This is your quote!  I looked between the words and immediately said to myself, "That's not very nice at all!"

Edited by HanesBaby-CSB

Susan,

The post was meant without malice. However, you have decided to take exception. This is your prerogative. I am not friends with anyone here. Whether or not people decide to be 'hurt' from a poster who they do not know, is entirely up to them. I have not singled anyone out, and if any individual is hurt then I am afraid that they are reading too much into the post.  Moreover, I do not know you, nor will ever meet you. Therefore, your personal opinion of me (how can you have an opinion on a women you do not know?) is of no interest to me.

It is my opinion (and I am entitled one despite not posting numerous posts on a daily basis) is that the syntax in some posts is poor and reading certain posts can present a challenge (to me at least). You are correct, I do have a certain level of education. Therefore, you do not need to highlight a sentence that I wrote in red. I could perceive that it is your attempt to a) make trouble for me from a simple comment, b) identify me as an individual with low education who needs your helpful red highlighting, because without it I will not understand.

I would be grateful if you decease from making comment and reading too much into my occasional posts in future. I certainly did not comment or contact the owner of this site when you "helpfully" started a thread insinuating that the business was in trouble. 

Let that be the last word on the matter, I would be grateful if you would block my posts from your account so that you are not tempted to comment again and cause further issue. 

Girls please don't fall out over such a trivial matter you're letting Mr Smooth divide and conquer again. Jeff is an institution, this forum would be all the poorer without his gift for alliteration and flowery language. Different strokes etc etc.

Best wishes to you both John B.

Punk-sparkle,

I stand corrected!  I'm wrong for what I did!  It was none of my business to attempt to interpret your post.  Punk-sparkle, ladies and gentlemen of Shq or anyone else whom I've offended, I'm dead wrong!  I've offended this lady and it will not happen again! I've learned a lesson Punk-sparkle.  Thank you for being my teacher!

You may be one of the few that has not contacted David our owner about my thread.

Once again, I'm wrong for what I did.  Many Blessings!  Susan

20 hours ago, bratman said:

Girls please don't fall out over such a trivial matter you're letting Mr Smooth divide and conquer again. Jeff is an institution, this forum would be all the poorer without his gift for alliteration and flowery language. Different strokes etc etc.

Best wishes to you both John B.

bratman, What a beautiful thing to say about our Jeff!  Also about me and my trivial matters!  I'm going to do what's right to fix that!  Thank You For The Gentle Boot In The Booty!:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:

Edited by HanesBaby-CSB

On 9/2/2017 at 11:25 AM, HanesBaby-CSB said:

Your post appears to target the integrity of a member here?  The member that started this intelligent thread perhaps?  It's my responsibility to let you know that I will not allow you to do that.  Why not come in and say something reasonable you gutless wonder ass hole?  You are just another piss ant behind a keyboard making trouble. This thread was going really nice until you came!  Now be a good boy or you will have all the trouble you can handle!  We are going through tough times at Shq so we don't need  trouble from you!  Please don't try to derail this thread or disparage anyone here.  Be Nice!  Be part of the party or go home!  Or perhaps you prefer to be removed?  I'm you HuckleBerry!  You want to be my Daisy? 

Your first nasty attack post against SeamsFFun along with this second attack has been sent to the owner of this web site.  I'll be on you like stink on shit because that's exactly what you are!  You're a tough guy behind a keyboard.  Rest assured you little prick!  I'm going to get you because you are nothing but a hater and a trouble maker!  

Trust me, I'm your Huckleberry and you will be my Daisy!  

Susan

Ouch, that really hurt Huckleberry. I looked between your vulgar and indelicate communication and immediately said to myself "That's not very nice at all!"

So, once again, you've rode in with guns blazing to save poor Jeff from the fluidity of his own language. I know that this will come as a surprise to you, bratman, and all the others that enjoy SeamsFFun's "alliteration and flowery language", but (judging by the personal messages that I have received), there are many on this forum that think he's a pompous twit.

Just sayin'...

Daisy

Tell you what Just sayin'...  Talk is cheap!  It takes money to buy whiskey.  Let's have a Truth or Dare contest?  I must be deranged but I'm calling you on your words here. "but (judging by the personal messages that I have received), there are many on this forum that think he's a pompous twit"  Truth or Dare is my hand!  Time for you to show yours!  You used the word many!  So, private messages from numerable and numerous members say they think like you do?  I doubt they would mind you breaking their anonymity to prove you are right and telling the truth. Tell us the names of these members?  Tell us, and it better be many for they are behind you waiting for you to show your winning hand!   

Well, Mr. Smooth, are you feeling like somebody just walked over your grave?  Is this "there are many on this forum that think he's a pompous twit"  true or are you fooling about?  I'm not!  Throw down boy!  Let's see those names!  Let's see the names, the numerous names of other members that say Jeff is a pompous twit.

Mr. Smooth, failure on your part to produce many or numerous names will show you are not credible or truthful!  Did you fabricate "numerous members" to make Jeff look silly or foolish in front of everyone here?  Or did you spin the bluffing yarn and get caught?  Who will lose their credibility here? Jeff, or Mr. Smooth?  

If you say what you mean you better mean what you say or get out of the game!  No one is ever sorry until they get caught!

I'm your Huckleberry!

Edited by HanesBaby-CSB

I'll be back Mr. Smooth!  You think real hard about what you just posted.

13 minutes ago, HanesBaby-CSB said:

Ouch, that really hurt Huckleberry. I looked between your vulgar and indelicate communication and immediately said to myself "That's not very nice at all!"

So, once again, you've rode in with guns blazing to save poor Jeff from the fluidity of his own language. I know that this will come as a surprise to you, bratman, and all the others that enjoy SeamsFFun's "alliteration and flowery language", but (judging by the personal messages that I have received), there are many on this forum that think he's a pompous twit.

Just sayin'...

Daisy

Tell you what Just sayin'...  Talk is cheap!  It takes money to buy whiskey.  Let's have a Truth or Dare contest?  I must be deranged but I'm calling you on your words here. "but (judging by the personal messages that I have received), there are many on this forum that think he's a pompous twit"  Truth or Dare is my hand!  Time for you to show yours!  You used the word many!  So, private messages from numerable and numerous members say they think like you do?  I doubt they would mind you breaking their anonymity to prove you are right and telling the truth. Tell us the names of these members?  Tell us, and it better be many for they are behind you waiting for you to show your winning hand!   

Well, Mr. Smooth, are you feeling like somebody just walked over your grave?  Is this "there are many on this forum that think he's a pompous twit"  true or are you fooling about?  I'm not!  Throw down boy!  Let's see those names!  Let's see the names, the numerous names of other members that say Jeff is a pompous twit.

Mr. Smooth, failure on your part to produce many or numerous names will show you are not credible or truthful!  Did you fabricate "numerous members" to make Jeff look silly or foolish in front of everyone here?  Or did you spin the bluffing yarn and get caught?  Who will lose their credibility here? Jeff, or Mr. Smooth?  

If you say what you mean you better mean what you say or get out of the game!  No one is ever sorry until they get caught!

I'm your Huckleberry!

Whereas I  agree that Mr. S's attacks on Jeff are unnecessary and uncalled for, I believe your double standards are now showing your true nature.

You call for evidence from Mr. S yet refuse to answer the simple questions I have now asked you on two occasions.

I also asked for evidence to back your nonsensical and distasteful claim that l use...

"abusive, deceptive, or underhanded tactics. By advancing the interests of the manipulator, often at another's expense, such methods could be considered exploitative, abusive, devious, and deceptive. "

You ignore this simple request, so stop expecting others to provide evidence when you do not have the decency to do this for others.

I will not take the bait!  It stinks!  You attempt to get me to think like you do.  Say what you wish.  I've seen how you work.  You must be desperate to chase me around like you do.  You can't break me, I'm to tough for you!  Twist things anyway you like!  It appears I've hit a sore spot?  What part of the word NO, don't you understand?  The N or the O?  Fall back, regroup, change your ways and then we can talk, maybe.  Have a nice day unless you have other plans.

1 hour ago, HanesBaby-CSB said:

I will not take the bait!  It stinks!  You attempt to get me to think like you do.  Say what you wish.  I've seen how you work.  You must be desperate to chase me around like you do.  You can't break me, I'm to tough for you!  Twist things anyway you like!  It appears I've hit a sore spot?  What part of the word NO, don't you understand?  The N or the O?  Fall back, regroup, change your ways and then we can talk, maybe.  Have a nice day unless you have other plans.

I asked simple questions. You have no answer, I understand now.

Your "tough" words have no effect on me whatsoever.

You lose the right to demand answers from others when you clearly make outrageous claims you cannot evidence.

Edited by deepix

10 hours ago, deepix said:

I asked simple questions. You have no answer, I understand now.

Your "tough" words have no effect on me whatsoever.

You lose the right to demand answers from others when you clearly make outrageous claims you cannot evidence.

You ask questions about Boatman or Augustus that I cannot answer.  I know Augustus from here.  I know nothing about his private life.  Boatman has been my friend for a long time.  I'm not concerned about him being banned by David many times.  I don't keep count.  Regardless of his many banning's he is still my friend.  So I'm an ass licker because he's still my friend.  Understand he's a friend of my family, my daughter and my grandson.  We see him as you never will.  You and others have had negative and or nasty times with Boatman.  I know nothing about that.  Since I've not been part of your problems I can't give you suggestions about how to overcome your negative feelings for Boatman.  You try to pull me into your negativity and when I don't come you get angry. Since I'm not part of the we can't stand Boatman team you can't understand why I still call him a friend.  It's because you have never known him like I do.  That's where you attempt to want me to see things your way and I won't do that.  It's not difficult to see between your words.  You have a cunning way about you!  Like a spider wanting an insect in it's web.  You work way to hard about wanting me in the we hate Boatman group.  Regardless, I'm guilty by association because you can't stand other people calling Boatman friend!  That's something you have to deal with.  I won't join your fold.

Please all, not on my topic.

KtF
:58674be973f66_EmojiSmiley-20:

On 30/08/2017 at 0:08 PM, deepix said:

Hello again Susan. With respect, how do the actions of a person such as Augustus who claims he recently changed his name following the sale of his bike now uses a profile name created over two years ago equate with goodness and integrity?

Could it be that this is because he is also a friend of boatman and also a previously banned person when he was Tudor with a dubious attitude to men who do not wear traditional male clothing?

His disgraceful and signature post earlier in this thread where he states that ----

" from the massive amount of transvestite members who frequent this site.  Any lady, who is not a regular stockings wearing, is hardly likely to be inspired to start wear stockings after she learns from reading these forums that stockings are an item worn for whatever reasons by  many men."

The choice of poster you support is very strange. I fully understand and support your friendship with Jeff, yet describing a person previously banned for his attitude to a certain male community and his obviously disingenuous use of a new profile name is very strange indeed.

On 29/08/2017 at 3:11 PM, HanesBaby-CSB said:

Hello SeamsFFun & Augustus,  Many thanks for your input gentleman!  You both share some excellent information!  I appreciate you both for taking the time to comment and being people & Shq members of goodness and integrity!  Many Blessings, Susan.

5 hours ago, HanesBaby-CSB said:

You ask questions about Boatman or Augustus that I cannot answer.  I know Augustus from here.  I know nothing about his private life.  Boatman has been my friend for a long time.  I'm not concerned about him being banned by David many times.  I don't keep count.  Regardless of his many banning's he is still my friend.  So I'm an ass licker because he's still my friend.  Understand he's a friend of my family, my daughter and my grandson.  We see him as you never will.  You and others have had negative and or nasty times with Boatman.  I know nothing about that.  Since I've not been part of your problems I can't give you suggestions about how to overcome your negative feelings for Boatman.  You try to pull me into your negativity and when I don't come you get angry. Since I'm not part of the we can't stand Boatman team you can't understand why I still call him a friend.  It's because you have never known him like I do.  That's where you attempt to want me to see things your way and I won't do that.  It's not difficult to see between your words.  You have a cunning way about you!  Like a spider wanting an insect in it's web.  You work way to hard about wanting me in the we hate Boatman group.  Regardless, I'm guilty by association because you can't stand other people calling Boatman friend!  That's something you have to deal with.  I won't join your fold.

Your posts are becoming overly convoluted.

I have quoted so many posts here to illustrate a simple point. You support the many times banned tudor, augustus and his various other names.

He has clearly being manipulative one as evidenced by the posts I quoted. I would particularly like to draw your attention to his contemptuous comments about male wearers. I know I should not need to but this is yet another simple fact you choose to ignore when you praise him. My way of dealing with augustus or whatever he now calls himself is to add this new name to my ignore list.

Once again, please relax I am not trying to manipulate you or invite you to join any mythical fold, I am simply pointing out the truths outlined above. Anyone can read them, the rest is up to you.

This is all I will say on the matter as your posts clearly illustrate your selective memory.

Dear Jeff, you are right!  You deserve the best I can give you!

Susan:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Edited by HanesBaby-CSB

On 02/09/2017 at 6:53 PM, Punk-sparkle said:

Susan,

The post was meant without malice. However, you have decided to take exception. This is your prerogative. I am not friends with anyone here. Whether or not people decide to be 'hurt' from a poster who they do not know, is entirely up to them. I have not singled anyone out, and if any individual is hurt then I am afraid that they are reading too much into the post.  Moreover, I do not know you, nor will ever meet you. Therefore, your personal opinion of me (how can you have an opinion on a women you do not know?) is of no interest to me.

It is my opinion (and I am entitled one despite not posting numerous posts on a daily basis) is that the syntax in some posts is poor and reading certain posts can present a challenge (to me at least). You are correct, I do have a certain level of education. Therefore, you do not need to highlight a sentence that I wrote in red. I could perceive that it is your attempt to a) make trouble for me from a simple comment, b) identify me as an individual with low education who needs your helpful red highlighting, because without it I will not understand.

I would be grateful if you decease from making comment and reading too much into my occasional posts in future. I certainly did not comment or contact the owner of this site when you "helpfully" started a thread insinuating that the business was in trouble. 

Let that be the last word on the matter, I would be grateful if you would block my posts from your account so that you are not tempted to comment again and cause further issue. 

Woo hoo hoo 

Brilliant.