joe50

Chat bubble?

33 posts in this topic

Where is the chat bubble? I can't get it to come up. 

yes ive have lost the lost bubble to what is going on and how do I get it back back again any help is much great

thanks

suzannetv

Sign out and then back in again usually works X

yes my bubble went as well and I tried every thing as well cant get it back either  if any one has any other ideas on how toget it back it would be help ful

thanks

suzannetv

why is the chat bubble here some days and then not here on other days.  This use to  be a really enjoyable site to come and chat with friends. Recent developements is causing people to have thoughts of abandoning ship.  I think it was an ideal place to visit and enjoy the company of friends, and lately its sporadic appearance of this "bubble" causes distress. Please fix this problem.

WILL THE CHAT BUBBLE EVER RETURN?  that said surprisingly very little posts re it going AWOL? Is ANYONE getting into the chat room? if so please tell me how! lol

thanks for reply, will try something else,

Haven't been able to access the chat room for ages. Why don't we all just private message or exchange skype details.  The chat room is over.  Or is there another chat room we could all join.  It was fun chatting but I think it's over here I have no knowledge about setting up chat room but any enthusiasm to fix this has left.   Maybe a stand alone members site could be set up   Independant to this site.  A joining fee and n annual membership.  An independent site would be free from a headmistress and head girl dominance 

I sympathize Pucelle, I really do, but the volume of posts like yours show, as you say, there is no will to fix it. I'm sure there's also a lot of people like me who have access to chat, but only limited functionality, and unable to both read and write in the same session. There are other non-UK rooms of course, but the ones I have seen are full of the most disgusting cockwombles.  Skype is good for 1-1 communication with friends, and Chatstep has its uses. Apart from that our best hope is that David will one day be able to afford a proper working installation of the Chatwee software.

xx Zoë

Hi guys 

what you need to do is clear your internet cache  file history cookies etc sign out then sign back in I've had no problems since 

Thank you Linda for the tip, Worked a treat.
Just like you lovely photos, they work a treat also!

TheStockingFitter X

yes could u tell me how I clear my internet cashe and file history please so I can get the chat bubble back thanks

suzannetv

I have lost the chat bubble on my tablet. Cleared history and cache,nothing still happening it's so frustrating 

me too - is there a manual way to access chat?

First time I've lost the chat bubble tonight!

Thanks people. Clearing the cache and cookies worked for me. 

:-(  I've cleared the cache, cookies, and tried three different browsers.  I still cannot get into chat because I can't get that blankity blank 'chat bubble' to pop up.  So frustrating.  I guess I should just give up.

yes kt I have the same problem to I just cant get the bubble back just don't know whats going on something must be done so we can all get back in the chat room

again

I've lost count of the number of times I've reset browsers, cleared caches, etc etc., only for the chat bubble to disappear once again.  I have now given up for the time being.

yes that's a good idea til lthey sort it out again  so that we can all get on to the chat room again

suzannetv

Is there a way to raise the chat window ? Its in the lower left of my screen and its just too low . I can see what others are chatting to meI can't seem to click on the portion where I have to type.

I can move it to the right side but its still to low.

Also when I popout the chat its just a blank window. That popout window I can move all over the screen but I can not see what the person is saying to me and I have no way to type anything.

There is no bubble