violet

Ivory, Yellow & Blue.

24 posts in this topic

:58674be8724ed_EmojiSmiley-18:  An ivory Panache body shaper is of simple design, with half cups & wide set narrow straps.  It's underwired, with pretty stitching across the cups, a low back & high cut leg openings.  All pretty brief, in fact, but it does the job.  :58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:  It goes over cosmetic Wolford Magic Touch 12 tights.

A bright yellow Jaeger silk blouse has cap sleeves & a vee neck front & back.  The front vee has a pleat either side of it, leading down to a front seam.   It was recommended to me during my previous post by a fine gentleman who frequents this forum.  I succumbed to his temptation.  Thank you kind sir.  It's tucked in to a pale blue Joules needlecord skirt, which has a half zip as well as an eight inch vent at the front, which means I have to be quite careful when I sit.  Even so it does tend to gape a bit.  Knees firmly together then.  And no, I haven't got it on back to front, as there are also two slant pockets in the front.  :58674bdeceb55_EmojiSmiley-03:  It comes just to the knee & I have cinched it with a narrow white leather belt that features gold buckles all round it.  

My shoes are mid blue patent Next platforms with four inch stiletto heels.  They have a wide strap that buckles across the instep.  I have a new perfume today, Viktor & Rolfe Flowerbomb.  It's lovely.  

Sounds like a lovely outfit, especially as autumn is threatening.

Although choice of underwear with tights must take some 'nose powdering' planning ! :)

:58674be8724ed_EmojiSmiley-18:  Nicely put, Its Me.  Thank you.  Undies with tights?  it's easy.  Body shapers, obviously, but when knickers are the choice of the day, they go over my tights.  A much better look.  :58674be025c9f_EmojiSmiley-05:

Another well chosen and very classy outfit. Hope you had a great day so nicely dressed.

:58674be8724ed_EmojiSmiley-18:  I'm so pleased you approve, Jenn.  Yes, I had a good day.  Thank you.  

Fabulous on so many levels!!  While reading I was waiting for the mention of gold, I can't help but wonder if you thought I might be :58674be8724ed_EmojiSmiley-18: 

And you've discovered V&R Flowerbomb, gorgeous isn't it xx

As always my darling a detailed and image evoking description of a wondrous sounding outfit....... nothing less than I'd expect from one of the queens of SHQ :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07: xxx

Edited by officestockingsfan

:58674be8724ed_EmojiSmiley-18: Fabulous.  That's a lovely word to use in response, silkynshiny.  Glad you liked the flash of gold.  Flowerbomb, yes it's  a great discovery.

:58674be8724ed_EmojiSmiley-18: Sounds like I stirred your imagination, officestockingsfan.  Objective achieved. Thank you.  

As beautiful and as inspiring as ever Violet!!!!,XXX

:58674be8724ed_EmojiSmiley-18: It's nice to know I inspire you, Paula.  That's lovely. 

Wow Wolford on your legs and a silk top. I thought my wardrobe was complete but now I realise I need a skirt with a vent

x

:58674be8724ed_EmojiSmiley-18: That's good to know, usedtights.

:58674be8724ed_EmojiSmiley-18:  Glad to read that appreciation, swane.  I apologise for putting you to more expense, but it's better to have a varied wardrobe, don't you think?

I have a few work enforced days away and come back to this wonderful outfit description. Absolutely wonderful as always Violet. Simply stunning xx

:58674be8724ed_EmojiSmiley-18:  It seems you liked my efforts, Jessica.  :58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:

Edited by violet

I always do Violet x

:58674be8724ed_EmojiSmiley-18: That's very sweet of you, Jessica.

Violet, it is great to have a varied wardrobe. Just wish I could wear my things more openly! Petra

xxx

:58674be8724ed_EmojiSmiley-18: I sympathise with your frustration, swane.  I'm sure you treasure the times when you can.  

On ‎20‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 11:13 AM, violet said:

:58674be8724ed_EmojiSmiley-18:  An ivory Panache body shaper is of simple design, with half cups & wide set narrow straps.  It's underwired, with pretty stitching across the cups, a low back & high cut leg openings.  All pretty brief, in fact, but it does the job.  :58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:  It goes over cosmetic Wolford Magic Touch 12 tights.

A bright yellow Jaeger silk blouse has cap sleeves & a vee neck front & back.  The front vee has a pleat either side of it, leading down to a front seam.   It was recommended to me during my previous post by a fine gentleman who frequents this forum.  I succumbed to his temptation.  Thank you kind sir.  It's tucked in to a pale blue Joules needlecord skirt, which has a half zip as well as an eight inch vent at the front, which means I have to be quite careful when I sit.  Even so it does tend to gape a bit.  Knees firmly together then.  And no, I haven't got it on back to front, as there are also two slant pockets in the front.  :58674bdeceb55_EmojiSmiley-03:  It comes just to the knee & I have cinched it with a narrow white leather belt that features gold buckles all round it.  

My shoes are mid blue patent Next platforms with four inch stiletto heels.  They have a wide strap that buckles across the instep.  I have a new perfume today, Viktor & Rolfe Flowerbomb.  It's lovely.  

I start with the most magnanimous mustering apology I can raise and offer to you Violet for being so scarce upon your magical mystical musings that have not appeared as often as I and the members here would like.

Perhaps like so many others you have tired of the bickering, in-fighting and vitriol that seems to be deposited dirtily daily on these pages and forums and also the lack of respectful responsive replies to posts as wonderfully wise wistful and witty as yours?

Still, that absolves me not one jot nor iota from expressing my thoughts, feelings and commendations on your always entertainingly exciting exhilarating posts.

Such a body shaper as you describe deliciously daintily as you do sounds an absolute picture and would no doubt look fabulous festooned flirtily on your fantastic feminine figure.

http://www.thelingerieaddict.com/2014/07/sale-lingerie-week-panache-confetti-underwire-bodysuit.html

Didn't find the Wolford tights but boy did I have fun trying! They must no longer do them. However, adorned upon your wondrous legs Lady V I would imagine the Magic Touch takes on more vividly vivacious Violet magic that would see them shimmer shining stylishly as they embraced the outdoors and senses of those that viewed their sheer quality.

The blouse that I brought to your attention I am more than aware of and you have humbly honoured me by choosing to purchase and encase your gloriously gorgeous lingerie and self inside it. I trust tempting temptation has brought the right righteous results and stunningly stylish showing that you were seeking.

Love that you have such a classy sounding sexy skirt over the top of them bringing their brilliance and femininity to all that embrace the moment in your company and wake as you bustle brilliantly beautifully amongst us mere mortals.

Nice four-inch heels Next which no doubt accentuate your spectacular legs which are so stylishly and lovingly adorned and enable the onlooker to gasp, gawp and gaze in such amazing awesome admiration and wonder.

A perfume such as this that caresses your soft supple smooth skin is indeed so appropriate as the fragrant flowering fabulous feminine female that you are will no doubt smell so sweetly superior dropping such a bomb amongst us.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=bqTm0vqQ&id=85F6F5283036B13AEE571D9C3395BF4229BB228B&thid=OIP.bqTm0vqQPyl1pKlifhU-gQHaHa&q=viktor+rolf+flowerbomb&simid=607994571678289512&selectedIndex=4&ajaxhist=0

I hope my Lady V that you forgive me my indiscretions of idiocy that may have had you doubting my approving adoring admiration of your delicately decadently delights that I miss so much as I do your wisdom and obvious intelligence that you used to pour on these troubled waters so wonderfully well.

God Bless You Lady V and as always KaF,
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Edited by SeamsFFun

:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:  Another wonderful analysis from you, Jeff.  Thank you so much.  The Lingerie Addict link is a good one.  Right on target with the Flowerbomb.  I always look forward to your delightful response, as well as your fashion advice!  

On 27/12/2017 at 12:31 PM, SeamsFFun said:

I start with the most magnanimous mustering apology I can raise and offer to you Violet for being so scarce upon your magical mystical musings that have not appeared as often as I and the members here would like.

Perhaps like so many others you have tired of the bickering, in-fighting and vitriol that seems to be deposited dirtily daily on these pages and forums and also the lack of respectful responsive replies to posts as wonderfully wise wistful and witty as yours?

Still, that absolves me not one jot nor iota from expressing my thoughts, feelings and commendations on your always entertainingly exciting exhilarating posts.

Such a body shaper as you describe deliciously daintily as you do sounds an absolute picture and would no doubt look fabulous festooned flirtily on your fantastic feminine figure.

http://www.thelingerieaddict.com/2014/07/sale-lingerie-week-panache-confetti-underwire-bodysuit.html

Didn't find the Wolford tights but boy did I have fun trying! They must no longer do them. However, adorned upon your wondrous legs Lady V I would imagine the Magic Touch takes on more vividly vivacious Violet magic that would see them shimmer shining stylishly as they embraced the outdoors and senses of those that viewed their sheer quality.

The blouse that I brought to your attention I am more than aware of and you have humbly honoured me by choosing to purchase and encase your gloriously gorgeous lingerie and self inside it. I trust tempting temptation has brought the right righteous results and stunningly stylish showing that you were seeking.

Love that you have such a classy sounding sexy skirt over the top of them bringing their brilliance and femininity to all that embrace the moment in your company and wake as you bustle brilliantly beautifully amongst us mere mortals.

Nice four-inch heels Next which no doubt accentuate your spectacular legs which are so stylishly and lovingly adorned and enable the onlooker to gasp, gawp and gaze in such amazing awesome admiration and wonder.

A perfume such as this that caresses your soft supple smooth skin is indeed so appropriate as the fragrant flowering fabulous feminine female that you are will no doubt smell so sweetly superior dropping such a bomb amongst us.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=bqTm0vqQ&id=85F6F5283036B13AEE571D9C3395BF4229BB228B&thid=OIP.bqTm0vqQPyl1pKlifhU-gQHaHa&q=viktor+rolf+flowerbomb&simid=607994571678289512&selectedIndex=4&ajaxhist=0

I hope my Lady V that you forgive me my indiscretions of idiocy that may have had you doubting my approving adoring admiration of your delicately decadently delights that I miss so much as I do your wisdom and obvious intelligence that you used to pour on these troubled waters so wonderfully well.

God Bless You Lady V and as always KaF,
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Barf!

If you wish to have dialogue with SeamsFFun, please do it privately & not on my thread, macboatface.