TonyDunn

Goodwood Revival

19 posts in this topic

Is it too early to wonder who is attending this year? I am there Friday, by the way. A marginally less manic day than Saturday or Sunday with less kids about.

I will be there every day again this year and at the old Tesco at lunchtime 

I will hopefully be at Goodwood all three days, however I will be starting a new job in two weeks time after being unemployed for over 12 months and will also be needing to move house as well, because the job that I will be starting is 75 miles away from where i currently live in Berkshire.  The job that I will be doing is back in the county I was born and grew up which is East Sussex.    

All three days again this year. Looking forward to another great year with fantastically dressed LADIES and gents and a great weekend.

A first time for us - Friday and Sunday

looking forward to our special time and the promised atmosphere 

Bosun

Just a quicky for Robbies, sincerest congratulations on your new job and home. My best wishes to you and your good lady.

John B.

Not too many declaring their attendance on the forum this year.

3 hours ago, Katiesheer said:

I will be there Saturday and hoping for better weather than last year ! 

Katie

x

Unfortunately, it dos not look good for all three days.  But we will see what happens.  Hope to see you Saturday!   

Ok, today's the day it all kicks off and I know a lot of our members and some ex-members will be looking forward to this tremendously.

I hope you all have a great time and get to see what you want!

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/car-shows/what-to-see-at-goodwood-revival-2017/ss-AArg6F3?ocid=spartandhp

I post the above link with tongue firmly in cheek as I'm guessing there's a few things on that "to see list" that are missing especially for those that frequent these pages.

So, I have this to say......................................................Gentlemen I hope you get the views and glimpses you're all hoping for and if you do why not report them in the Outfits and Sightings forum to give us all that hope we crave that The Faith may wither but will never wither. And whilst you are about it, be brave and respectful too and compliment those Ladies you see adorning what we like to see, I would!!!

To The Ladies that do.................................................I hope you do with enjoyment and style in what you're adorning and portraying. You have the power to mesmerise and sparkle like no others and suitably adorned you will make many a fine man's day I'm sure. Perhaps a picture or two is too much to ask but if it's not then fill the forums with flirty flashes.

And if you do receive some respectful and praiseworthy compliments please thank the Gentleman for said compliment as many men are wary of approaching and complimenting and need to be encouraged as I'm sure their compliments will encourage your adornment in other settings and situations,

So, all in all, mutual respect and passion for "our" fashion will bring beneficial support to that which we all adore.

Have a STOCKINGTASTIC  time Y'all.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

On 9/8/2017 at 3:00 AM, SeamsFFun said:

Ok, today's the day it all kicks off and I know a lot of our members and some ex-members will be looking forward to this tremendously.

I hope you all have a great time and get to see what you want!

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/car-shows/what-to-see-at-goodwood-revival-2017/ss-AArg6F3?ocid=spartandhp

I post the above link with tongue firmly in cheek as I'm guessing there's a few things on that "to see list" that are missing especially for those that frequent these pages.

So, I have this to say......................................................Gentlemen I hope you get the views and glimpses you're all hoping for and if you do why not report them in the Outfits and Sightings forum to give us all that hope we crave that The Faith may wither but will never wither. And whilst you are about it, be brave and respectful too and compliment those Ladies you see adorning what we like to see, I would!!!

To The Ladies that do.................................................I hope you do with enjoyment and style in what you're adorning and portraying. You have the power to mesmerise and sparkle like no others and suitably adorned you will make many a fine man's day I'm sure. Perhaps a picture or two is too much to ask but if it's not then fill the forums with flirty flashes.

And if you do receive some respectful and praiseworthy compliments please thank the Gentleman for said compliment as many men are wary of approaching and complimenting and need to be encouraged as I'm sure their compliments will encourage your adornment in other settings and situations,

So, all in all, mutual respect and passion for "our" fashion will bring beneficial support to that which we all adore.

Have a STOCKINGTASTIC  time Y'all.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Oh my, 4 references to "adorning" or one of its derivatives... SeamsFFun has such a rich vocabulary!  :58674beb3e9c9_EmojiSmiley-23:

In Barcelona celebrating my sons 30th and my 59th

34 minutes ago, Single Malt, Scottish Gin. said:

Managed to shrink the shot for here.

Grandstand pass,.jpg

mmmmmmmmmm............very sexy skirt-lifting - showing us all what we like so much!!

A very imaginative place to store her pass  , did you have to lend a hand to put it in place :58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

Edited by adnex