Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ssshmember

Legs on Show

24 posts in this topic

Hello members 

May I ask has anyone here ever met in person or spoken to Linda Bareham the owner of site legs on Show I was told she once used to chat here with other members ? If anyone has met her may I ask is she a nice polite lady, here photos are amazing ? 

Curious Steve 

1 person likes this

Have never met Linda but have communicated directly on many occasions although no longer a member of her site if it still exists.    She is a beautiful lady, very sexy and posted great pictures and videos.

Robbos

I have never spoken with Linda, but did see her a few years ago at the Goodwood Revival which I know that she previously used to attend.   

Linda was a lovely lady who was a member here for years but unfortunately she fell out with a number of other members and left..we personally felt there were some members who were very jealous of Linda and they trolled her... just our opinion.... she left under a sort of cloud and she is sadly missed.we chatted to her many times in the old chat room..a very very sexy lady who knew how to wear stockings and heels..love Marge and billso.

4 people like this

Iv never spoken with Linda but she's on Fetlife and still looks stunnin as always 👍

2 people like this

She was always nice, pleasant, kind and polite to me.

she is a lovely person to meet with a great personality and a good sense of humour.

Edited by kevthevillan
3 people like this

4 minutes ago, kevthevillan said:

She was always nice, pleasant, kind and polite to me.

she was a lovely person to meet with a great personality and a good sense of humour.

I personally never had an issue with her and she certainly looks the part :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

1 person likes this

she is a lovely lady and always had time to chat , unfortunately she was hounded out by a few jealous fuckwitts on here 

5 people like this

I miss Linda, she was and I would imagine still is gorgeous.

She had a figure to die for and knew how to show it off here in the true SHQ spirit.

As for her legs? They were simply awesomely amazing and so wondrous to see. She embraced stockings and suspenders so well and they suited those spectacular legs and wonderful attitude she had to flirting and teasing.

Plus she was one of the brave ones that showed her face (I immediately acknowledge that those of you that don't I totally respect and understand and you still bring wonderful images to the site) and seemed not to have a problem with doing so and it was certainly a face worth seeing.

She had real style, charisma, elegance, sophistication and class and it's a travesty that she no longer feels able to post here and thrill us so with her imaginative use of scenes and locations often outside too.

Yes, she had her own website, so do others, and yes I daresay that being here promoted and helped it no end BUT TBH she never pushed it in your face or made it apparent that was the reason she was here.

What she also had was a sassy, no-nonsense, speak her mind and be true to her convictions attitude and it was that that finally incurred the wrath of members that forced her out. Did they force her out? They would say they didn't as Linda made the choice but quite honestly they made it uncomfortable and unpleasant for her being here and in the end she lost the will to survive.

I also happen to know, if my sources are to be believed and I'm not doubting them, that she had some unfortunate and bad moments in her private life and that didn't help her cause.

I pen these words to show my support for a Lady that I was privileged enough to be able to call a real cyber friend and one that I miss an awful, awful lot.

KtF
:58674be025c9f_EmojiSmiley-05:

8 people like this

Oh come on you bunch of sycophants. Yes she is gorgeous, yes she does have amazing legs, yes she does have a voluptuous body (if plastic boobs are your thing)  However she is an hysterical, petulant nut case. Linda got into a spat with another member about proposed legislation regarding plagarism of images. Unfortunately the other member knew a lot more about the law than Linda. She wouldn't accept that and started making wild and outrageous allegations cllaiming a conspiracy against her because everyone was jealous of her looks. I sent her a very polite and respectful email suggesting that she let it go and move on. In response I received emails from her and her partner/husband Tom suggesting I was Boatman and would soon be facing arrest and legal action for insulting her. This was based on the flimsy and spurious notion that Bratman sounded vaguely like Boatman. As we all know Tony aka Boatman/Fit Fella/ Camel etc was a great deflater of egos and certainly gave Linda some stick, mostly justifiable given her increasingly outrageous pourings. I would suggest that she finally came to her senses and realised she had made a complete and utter fool of herself and wisely took herself off. If you don't like my summation..... tough I'm past careing.

John B.

4 people like this

Still think a lot people were jealous of Linda... my humble opinion..love Marge.

2 people like this

Jealousy will get people nowhere  :58674be766e2b_EmojiSmiley-16: 

Her figure and pics were awesome :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

She is a stunning sexy lady 

who always chats and was very down to earth 

missed her

1 person likes this

I was a member of her site a year or two ago. She kept it nicely updated :-). Sadly her best video "the inspector calls" had a bad glitch that caused the video to end during the first minute, sigh. 

I can believe that she could cause some controversy as there was a situation over 15 years ago when she was on a yahoo group with Pancev and others. That's when she had the "legs boobs..." email address. But of course we all have our positive and negative moments. 

I.ve been fortunate enough to meet her , she had a picture taken in my truck , she is every bit as nice in the flesh as she is on the page , and those legs, they go on forever ...

1 person likes this

Best looking woman to ever been on here bar none.The most sexy looking woman on net bar none

2 people like this

disagree there linda has nothing compared to the the beautiful lady who posted on here regulary known as mrs s 

1 person likes this

Getting off topic are we not? This thread wasn't a comparison between the ladies happy to have their pics posted here for our collective pleasure.

We are grateful to and appreciative of all ladies who post here, without descending into "my favourite is better than your favourite ".

3 people like this

I joined Legs On show.com so I get my fill of the beautiful Linda whenever I need it.

On 8/1/2017 at 9:28 PM, Seamsweet said:

Iv never spoken with Linda but she's on Fetlife and still looks stunnin as always 👍

Would you mind PMing me her fetlife username. It would be nice to see her again

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, souljacker said:

Would you mind PMing me her fetlife username. It would be nice to see her again

Ermm simply ..Legsonshow ..

x

2 people like this