Carol Ecosse

mail and notification buttons

13 posts in this topic

yes carol,same with me ,

I found if I am signed in and I right click on the message or notification icon and open in a new tab, then I can access both. Otherwise it doesn't work for me either. xx Danica. 

I have the same problem since over a week now!!

Is there any news when this will be fixed as it stops you changing some of your setting?  The right click option does not work with this.

Right click is fine if you are sitting at a steam powered PC with a mouse, which seems to have escaped the geniuses who are supposed to maintain the site. Also missing is the awareness of many of us actually buy products from the main site shop.  I blame Trump and Brexit of course.

I can't get out of room once in. Try going back into forums but just keeps taking me back to room..(on phone)

Does anyone know where I can read the notifications and my messages - both doesn't work actually?!

still no bubble to click on can anyone help can  connect using ipad cannot use lap top with a google browser

i use firefox as a browser seems to work fine ..try  that perhaps 

On 26/07/2017 at 10:38 AM, danica said:

I found if I am signed in and I right click on the message or notification icon and open in a new tab, then I can access both. Otherwise it doesn't work for me either. xx Danica. 

You clever thing you :) I just tried and it works wonderfully. Now am I going to miss juggling my laptop and phone simultaneously ;) 

Nina xx