32 posts in this topic

Hello all,

A few weeks ago I had made a thread on "Sightings and Outfit" Forum called "V-Clips", but I haven't not so many replies - so I try it again here. I hope it coming a few more....

I'm a great admirer of this kind of belt - not only about the design, also how this V-Clips hold the stockings. They are ideal for seamed stockings, because I can attach the clasps left and right the finishing loop(not directly in them as by normally straps). And they keep the stockings perfectly at the right place during the day(for daily wearers)...........and the seams be always straight.

Here now a few pictures from this V-Clips(for all who don't know how looking them).

_12_1tisvy.jpg

39c244685fbfab8d12e335ysls.jpg

94.jpg

1035.jpg

gallery_18527_11093_60823.jpg

tumblr_n70ii57j5r1tdwlwmo1_500.jpg

gallery_22065_9459_75256.jpg

gallery_27354_11233_21520.jpg

screen-shot-2015-08-12-at-9-08-10-pm.png

Who sell the belts and girdles with the V clips?

Hi 

I really must het round to getting one of these.

Kate 

I somehow triggered this discussion chatting with Liebhaber ... I have two 8 straps V clips belts and they seem to work well. My question to the ladies, who use V clips belts or girdles is what is your experience ? Which products are proven to be ok for daily use ? Which hold the stockings the best ? Where do you buy them ?

IMG_2335 a.jpg

Edited by FFANNA

Thay are so sexy on legs like yours 

For FFANNA > many thanks for posting here your two wonderful pics wearing V-Clips too - so they are not lost(by a status-update they get lost after a short time)!!

Keep wering them big turn on 

For kate > good to hear that you will get one of this kind of belt!!

For Ricci TG > Have a look on Touchable.com, Nylonz.com or Revivallingerie. Maybe they have it here in the shop too.

As I believe I said on previous thread, I think they are purely aesthetic and a normal 6 strap in completely sufficient for holding seamed stockings in place.

Nice pics L-v-N...

Especially the 5th one...

Careful guys...:58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

Lisa x

As I have said before Lady S has a 10 strap one which means 20 clips to do up. Hers is slightly different to the ones illustrated here in that they are "bobbi" clips which is a one piece metal stamping and the strap going to them is not in a vee. I think they are still on ebay try searching for bobbi clips...Lady S thinks they are better than the more widely published ones.

Thanks to all which have give a comment here.

Nevertheless I be very disappointed about the quantiti!

On 18.07.2017 at 2:55 PM, Tom simth said:

Thay are so sexy on legs like yours 

Tom

didn't you promise something to me ?

Tell your address and I will send you the vintage stockings 

On 18.07.2017 at 8:07 PM, Lord Seaton said:

As I have said before Lady S has a 10 strap one which means 20 clips to do up. Hers is slightly different to the ones illustrated here in that they are "bobbi" clips which is a one piece metal stamping and the strap going to them is not in a vee. I think they are still on ebay try searching for bobbi clips...Lady S thinks they are better than the more widely published ones.

I found them. Can Lady S say something about how practical is it to use such belt ? Maybe not for daily use, but for evening outings with friends or birthday party at the nightclub ?

Regards 

Anna

2 minutes ago, Tom simth said:

Tell your address and I will send you the vintage stockings 

Dear Tom

What a gentleman you are ! I do appreciate your kindness, but I am not expecting you to send me anything :) We just agreed to have a look at the pictures of the stockings first :) And if I find them interesting I am willing to buy ... 

Best regards

Anna

Ok lovely lady Will put some pics xxx

Rather splendid collection of pictures Liebhaber.......

On 7/19/2017 at 7:52 PM, FFANNA said:

I found them. Can Lady S say something about how practical is it to use such belt ? Maybe not for daily use, but for evening outings with friends or birthday party at the nightclub ?

Regards 

Anna

Hi, sorry haven't got back to you earlier as b/band been down from Thurs. morn. till now. Lady S says as practical as the 10,12, 14 strap belts she normally wears...much prefers them to the type with the straps in a vee and also the strap type do not come with enough straps...we have only found 6-8 straps in that type. Granted 20 clips can be a pain to do up (usually my job!!) but it is well worth it. She has worn it for hours and is as comfortable as the "standard" ones.

Great, thank you :)

Is it possible to convert ordinary suspenders into v- clips?

It looks as if the V material part of the 'clip' could attach through the metal ' hook's?

Is there any difference for you who wear say 6x V-straps which equals 12 clips vs. 12 direct straps?
Maybe with the V strap there is more tension on that one strap since there are 2 clips attached in comparison to single clips where the tension will be balanced. I dont know, or is it just the looks of it? Do people care and who invented this?

First of all it is the look of it - the difference between 12 direct straps and V-Clips is that the Ladies need only 6 strap and have also 12 clasps..........so I can see and feel more free naked thigh.

But I like the normally suspenders too - the only duty is generally straps with metal-clasps, snakebite.

Edited by Liebhaber-von-Nylons

There are people here who wear nylons high up with less free naked thigh.. well that leads to another topic Liebhaber-von-Nylons.

normally a 6 or 8 strap garer will do, but the v clip has special kind of making and feeling, its a real surprise even for regula rstockings wearer

What you say is absolutely true, nylove - I agree totally with you!!

I have a 6-strap black "V"-clip suspender belt from "pip and Pantillimon" and it is just super!!! It feels very secure and feels lovely to wear.I must get round to getting a white one soon,XXX