Sue_tv

New Doctor Who

37 posts in this topic

It's currently 3:10 on Saturday, and the BBC has said they'll reveal the new Doctor Who after the Wimbledon men's final, where Roger has just taken the second set. 

I dreamed last night that on the telly there was a man riding a motorbike, and when it stopped, the rider took off his crash helmet, and it was Kris Marshall. So that's who I'm predicting it wil be. 

Roger won aeons ago, has it been revealed?

KtF
:58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

1 hour ago, SeamsFFun said:

Roger won aeons ago, has it been revealed?

KtF
:58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

Yes. As I predicted, it will be Jodie Whittaker, who apparently is a woman. I hope she wears stockings!!

13 minutes ago, Sue_tv said:

Yes. As I predicted, it will be Jodie Whittaker, who apparently is a woman. I hope she wears stockings!!

Ha-Ha that would be good! Perhaps David should send her some.

Would imagine given the scrapes The Doctor gets in to it will have to be trousers.

Think it's a brilliant choice to have a woman though and she's very talented.

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Considering Jodie Whittaker appeared on the recent St Trinians movie it would be fitting that the 13th Doctor's outfit was a kinky St Trinians 6th former with short gymslips, ff sheer black stockings and suspender belt and high heels. :)

Edited by DrFishnets

It wouldn't be the first time black ff stockings have featured in Doctor Who! (in the words of John Wayne "think back pilgrim") lol

Remember it's early evening viewing Peeps and still aimed at the younger ones!

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

We can prob expect more parking like this from now on 😂

Regards ian

IMG_4004.JPG

On 7/17/2017 at 0:06 AM, Ian & Sarah said:

We can prob expect more parking like this from now on 😂

Regards ian

IMG_4004.JPG

Ha ha ha!!! Good one! 

MrDZ and KidDZ watch Dr. Who do it will be interesting to see how this plays out! 

5 minutes ago, Seamsweet said:

Stopped watching it years ago , the story lines are awful 

You mean they're unrealistic and far-fetched? Actually, I stopped watching with the Matt Smith series, when, for reasons I still cannot fathom, the Doctor was shot and died but didn't. It got so convoluted and complicated. And anyway, Billie Piper wasn't in it, and she is - ohhhhh Billie!! Oh by the way, anyone got any pics of Billie in stockings and/or leather, please?

3 minutes ago, Sue_tv said:

You mean they're unrealistic and far-fetched?

No not that at all . I love Sci-Fi but DrWho has week story lines and nothing holds my interest . Just me lol I'm a geek married to a geek hahah 🤣

I stopped watching when Matt Smith took over too. The storylines became self indulgent or I became too dumb to follow them. One of the two. I'd been a fan since the first series too.

9 hours ago, Tonylikestockings said:

I stopped watching when Matt Smith took over too. The storylines became self indulgent or I became too dumb to follow them. One of the two. I'd been a fan since the first series too.

David Tennant IS the Doctor to me!!! No one else will do. 

14 hours ago, Sue_tv said:

Oh by the way, anyone got any pics of Billie in stockings and/or leather, please?

Chris Evans probably has :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02: :58674bdeceb55_EmojiSmiley-03: :58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

It would be great if there is a scene in the Tardis where the newly regenerated Doctor tries on different clothes and is seen in black lingerie, stockings and suspenders while deciding what outfit to wear for her incarnation of The Doctor or even a comedy moment where in a delirious state of mind due to her regeneration she appears from the Tardis wardrobe in just black bra, black panties, stockings and suspenders and asks her companion if that would be fine to wear. ;)

Edited by DrFishnets

Jodie Whittaker's Dr Who costume has been revealed but unfortunately there are no stockings or tights or any form of hosiery and no dress or skirt either as part of her costume. :(

On 27 July 2017 at 4:46 PM, Sue_tv said:

You mean they're unrealistic and far-fetched? Actually, I stopped watching with the Matt Smith series, when, for reasons I still cannot fathom, the Doctor was shot and died but didn't. It got so convoluted and complicated. And anyway, Billie Piper wasn't in it, and she is - ohhhhh Billie!! Oh by the way, anyone got any pics of Billie in stockings and/or leather, please?

You need to watch secret diary of a call girl! its allll there!

Well, just seen Jodie as the Doctor at the end of the xmas special and she is a cutie! Can't wait to see her first full story.

2 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Least you have something in common with the new Doctor 👩🏼‍⚕️ then 🍊🍊

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

1 hour ago, macboatface said:

she likes Spanish oranges?

Nearly........she’s a Jaffa i.e. SEEDLESS 🍊👴🏻 🍊 😂🤣😅

Children stop squabbling.   I think bollocks because it's not PC to give equal roles to women, it's NORMAL.  At least for those of us that actually live in the modern world. 

1 hour ago, Trinity said:

Children stop squabbling.   I think bollocks because it's not PC to give equal roles to women, it's NORMAL.  At least for those of us that actually live in the modern world.