Sign in to follow this  
Dave in Norfolk

Support tights

10 posts in this topic

Has anybody tried the support tights that are meant to energise your legs? If so, do they work?

Hi Dave. Yes I have tried them and yes I feel they work. I wear them quite often especially in winter. Feel way better at end of day for it.

xx Danica . 

Yes, they do work. I find the John Lewis 40 denier firm ones very good. They wear well and are a good fit, the top of the panty doesn't roll down. The equivalent firm ones from M&S are only 20 denier and I've found that, although the fit is good, they tend not to wear as well as JL. Both ranges are available in half a dozen or so colours.

Thank you Knylonnees. They have a John Lewis in Norwich so I will pop in next time in the city.

I wear medical support hold up stockings a lot as I have vein problems - also use support tights medical or ladies as men's are very expensive and I know the difference if I leave support hose off for a day!

Hi dave

i regularly wear the scholl range in tights,a bit on the expensive side but well worth it.legs don't ache and the added bonus of I don't realise I'm wearing them as they are so comfortable

I've never tried support tights or stockings, but wear tights every day under my suit trousers. I always wear socks over if I'm wearing sheer to avoid it being noticed but if I'm wearing opaque black tights, I don't need socks.