NYLON GODDESS

it might be worth trying

13 posts in this topic

when i use the google chrome browser i can get in to the chatroom but none of the drop down menus work for me, messages, notifications etc, so i cant upload anything. when i switch to the firefox browser the drop down menu's for creating content messages etc work ok but i can't get into the chatroom, might be worth switching between the two browsers if u want to upload content check messages etc. just a thought hope it helps some of you.

I use Firefox and over the last week I haven't been able to sign out or access notifications or messages from the forum page .

Edited by adnex

Its such a shame we are having various problems with the new site and we know David tried and tried to get new platform up and running but maybe we have to face facts, we have hit a wall and perhaps be content with what we have and it appears to have gone very quite from admin...acknowledge it is a free site. What you fellow members think?

I have the same problem already since Thursday!!

Edited by Liebhaber-von-Nylons

I have the opposite experience with Chrome. All the features work in Chrome but not in Safari. I don't have Firefox so I can't check that one. 

On 7/10/2017 at 5:54 PM, NYLON GODDESS said:

when i use the google chrome browser i can get in to the chatroom but none of the drop down menus work for me, messages, notifications etc, so i cant upload anything. when i switch to the firefox browser the drop down menu's for creating content messages etc work ok but i can't get into the chatroom, might be worth switching between the two browsers if u want to upload content check messages etc. just a thought hope it helps some of you.

i have this problem in Safari. 

One way to see your Notifications and / or your  Messages is to RIGHT Click on the icon and then OPEN.

It's not the ideal way to see them but it "seams" to work.

XXXOOOXXXXX

ff38dd(  o  )(  o  )

6 hours ago, ff38dd said:

One way to see your Notifications and / or your  Messages is to RIGHT Click on the icon and then OPEN.

It's not the ideal way to see them but it "seams" to work.

XXXOOOXXXXX

ff38dd(  o  )(  o  )

thanks kathy,yes someone told me about the right click thing and it does work but i still couldn't upload pics. if i go onto mozilla the drop down menu works ok and i can upload pics, not great i know but at least u can upload xx

On 12/07/2017 at 5:03 PM, NYLON GODDESS said:

thanks kathy,yes someone told me about the right click thing and it does work but i still couldn't upload pics. if i go onto mozilla the drop down menu works ok and i can upload pics, not great i know but at least u can upload xx

quick update the bloody drop down menu won't work on firefox now, i just give up with this site

Nylon Goddess,

I use safari and suddenly could not sign into the site, left click and right click made no difference.
After a week of missing my daily SHQ I clicked on the  very right hand icon to join the forum
Got the usual joining form but at the top is says Join/Sign in.
Click the sign in bit and bingo! got the sign in box and password box.
This should work on any browser.

NylonBil

Whilst I can now get in automatically from my emails from SHQ, I can not longer sing out nor can I access my Notifications or my messages!
Have tried right click, left click and double click, nothing in the rtop right hand corner works.
If the notifictaion Icon has the red dot with a number in, ie there is anotification waiting, when I point and click on the icon the red dot flicks and vanishes.
Nothing opens even in Safari.

Still, I will keep trying.

NylonBil

Nylon Goddess, can you share the link to access the chat room? I don't see the bubble using either to the browsers you mention.

Thanks,

Jenny

hi jenny, i have had problems with both browsers i mentioned above now. i downloaded safari browser which lets me upload pics and access my messages but no chat bubble, my chat bubble has returned on the chrome browser now but no dropdown menu,chrome and firefox seem to work for some people but not others, wish i could help u more but i'm no expert with this sort of thing , sorry jenny , hope u get it sorted best wishes nylon goddess x