alebrewer

New site/chat room problems Android phone/chrome browser

9 posts in this topic

Hi anyone else having this problem. It started yesterday. The screen size appears shrunken on the bottom and when I get a pc notification it does not disappear. It covers up the box where I put in my chats. Only way around it is to reload the site...

Also on my desktop I was unable to get the sign in box where I put in my username and password. I did have to sign in by going to the new user window and then signing in VIA that window.

I know that there are other problems existing for other users just wondering if anybody had a work around for my problems. Thank you

Im not seeing the bubble when im in the main forum this started yesterday as well im on android on my kindle just have to wait and see if it returns 

Edited by Dreghornman

Yes i'm the same, I get notifications but they then cover my message Box so if i'm in chat I cannot continue. I cannot delete old pc's either...

I have not been able to get in to chat room for three days 

David,

When I hit the log in on the main page nothing happens. I need to hit the new user tab then log in via that page. I'm now on my windows 10 pc with firefox...

Thanks,

Ale

I can't acess notifications or e mails on site , use emoticons or sign out , this has been happening for a few days now.

I have the same problem since yesterday - when I click on my user-name, Create, notifications and Messages nothing happens.......I mean all don't work. Never have seen a site on there I have so many problems!!

And the new Chatroom is absolutely horrible - miss the old one.

Just to add in here, i already posted in a similar thread. Also having to log in via the new user option and then when i get in I can't access my profile, notifications messages from the menu options at the top. I haven't been on the site as much recently but was all good last time I logged in a couple of weeks ago, this all seems to have started this weekend.

Appreciate any advice / help or info from the Admins.

still no bubble