philyholay

to chat or not to chat,,,,,not to chat it still appears

18 posts in this topic

Shame ,but had enough of trying to access the chat room,cant find a bubble,never had a bubble fed up of trying to look for a friggin bubble

Phily x

I don't typically chat much, but I have noticed that I only have the bubble on mobile. My desktop doesn't show it at all. 

I have it on my laptop, but the whole thing seems a bit intrusive sometimes.

Not chatted for couple of months as can't get it.   Admin seem not to listen.  Ooo well

Thanks guys,good to know I,m not alone lol,cant get through on my laptop

No bubbles....someone is monkeying around like Michael Jacksons chimp...god rest his soul...just like the chatroom.

We miss all of you that cant get in to chat!

I had that issue, couldn't find the bubble..until I did a reset on the dreaded windows 10. I presume that restored factory settings; something over the years I have had this computer interfered with the chat room..now have the b ubble!

been try for weeks now to get into chat room but unfortunately no bubble for me running windows 10 / Microsoft edge any ideas?

On 6/23/2017 at 7:21 PM, MrsDzineGuy said:

I don't typically chat much, but I have noticed that I only have the bubble on mobile. My desktop doesn't show it at all. 

I'm the same Mrs D.

I've totally given up on it and that's a real shame.

Wish it could be sorted as I miss it.

KtF
:58674be8def50_EmojiSmiley-19:

Ive found I have to clear my cookies 'n' stuff quite regularly to get the chat bubble.

The sign out/sign back in works for me on all my browsers...Mobile and Laptop...

Lisa x

i am bubbleless and missing out

When the system changed over I did initially have the much sought after bubble, but hadn't got around to actually logging in to the new chat room. I use a tablet to access the site, but unfortunately as like many others, the bubble has disappeared.

I used to visit the chat room whenever I got the opportunity and have got to know a lot of fabulous people during that time. I do log in on the off chance, but have pretty much given up now.

Hopefully I will get access again one day and I look forward to catching up with many of you, but I realise that the chat room is just a bonus of the main site and clearly some people can get in so just unlucky for me.

Anyway, "hi everyone",  I'm still around occasionally and I look forward to chatting with you all again sometime, there will no doubt be a lot to catch up on by then!

Until then, best wishes,

Rebecca xxx

Hi Rebecca 

i am exactly like you, I am familiar with the old system, and have found this new system quite complicated and quite unfriendly. Jane xx

I'm a windows 10 user on Chrome on laptop, like many I couldn't see the bubble. Taking advice from here I logged in and out of my account here and the bubble reappeared bottom left of screen. Not sure for how long but worth a go. kelly xx

Me and my wife have been good loyal customers of this site, and we've enjoyed chatting a lot.... and THIS IS HOW THEY REPAY US..... utterly poor customer support, they must have a donkey as an IT expert

As said before and what works for me: SIGN OUT from SHQ  Forum and SIGN IN back to SHQ Forum and bubble will come back to the lower left corner. I need to do that every few days.

best, d.