Sign in to follow this  
Shibuya109

Nylonica - still in business?

2 posts in this topic

Okay - in my marathon quest for some quality 'stretchy' nude, sheer work stockings  - to substitute for my pale Cervins Agnes Gazelles - I've found a brand that might fit the bill - Nylonica. Never bought them before but they look and sound good with a good stretchy lycra/nylon mix (84/16%) to wear all day at a work. But can I find any anywhere? (Linea Classica in nude/noisette)  Nope. Checked everywhere - StockingHQ, stockingsdirect, stockingstore, Mayfair, eBay, Amazon, etc. etc. etc. In fact almost ALL the Nylonica stockings seem to be either 'not available' (sold out) or only scraps available mostly in PLUS size.  I went to the nylonica.it site and it just doesn't load - 'error - cannot connect to the server'. Has the company shut down and/or do they not make stockings anymore only tights (gross and yucky)? I never thought the quest to find some good quality stretch, nude, (non-seam) stockings would be so difficult...   Is it a seasonal thing - I'm at the beginning of winter in Australia and the antipodes of Italy/UK are in summer?

Edited by Shibuya109

Hi also a Melbournite ..... Fiore are now making the Justine stocking up to 3xl they will fulful your requirements I just bought a whole stack of them and they feel wonderful. While Stockingshq don't sell them at this size yet they are available here. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Fiore-JUSTINE-20-DEN-Sensuous-stockings-with-a-sheer-leg-Sizes-up-to-XXXL/302342173963?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=601191571123&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649