Shibuya109

Seamless nude/beige stretch stockings?

8 posts in this topic

I've been wearing Cervin Agnes stretch seamless (Gazelle) stockings as everyday work wear stockings - however I have just received my latest order from Cervin and I find the Gazelle/nude colour of this order quite pale compared to previous orders :(...  they make my legs look almost anaemic!  I don't really like them. Can anyone recommend some other similar stockings please? Must be quality stockings in nude, stretch with no seam. (~15D) Also are there any stretch, seamless stockings available (nude/beige) that have a striped welt or a contrasting welt? I've seen some Leg Avenue ones online but have never bought Leg Avenue stockings before and are not sure of the quality compared to my Cervins.

IMG_9317.JPG

Edited by Shibuya109

^^^ Leg Avenue Striped Band ^^^

I can recommend Charnos Elegance stockings. My wife prefers the natural tan colour, that matches her skin tone better than nude. Maybe a stocking for you.

regards 

Didi

Mrs JS also wears Charnos Elegance stockings regularly when she goes out and they look quite nice on her.  They do not have a contrast welt though.

wow !!! gorgeous stockings , i must take a look at those . Hope you find what your looking for shibuya109 x

You'd look very nice in them Seamsweet.

You got me at "I've been wearing Cervin Agnes stretch seamless (Gazelle) stockings as everyday work wear stockings!" ;-)

Are you looking to get rid of the ones that are too pale? I may be interested for that special someone! :)