Mrs sandyseams

Do you remember your first suspender belt?

44 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, MrsDzineGuy said:

Oh, I had a few of those when I first met MrDZ. He educated me on the value of real metal garters, thicker straps, and more than 4 straps. One of the reasons suspender belts freaked me out is that the garters let loose so often, and that helped explain it.

The first time I went out on an OBG, I was so afraid that I would have a blow out, but I didn't!!! I learned a lesson that day: never wear "for play only" out as work horses! 

When I, and notice the I, purchased Mrs Seams first "proper" suspender belt, six straps, metal clasps and a deeper belt she thought it was something that "older" women would wear.

She quickly changed her mind when she put it on and noted how comfortable it was and how well it held her stockings in place.

Suffice to say it's six-straps and metal clasps all the way now, on the few occasions that it happens.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

My first one was bought for a wedding when I was a teenager and I much preferred them to tights. I pretty much stopped wearing tights for school and going out after that.

3 people like this

On ‎21‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 2:05 PM, EmmaP said:

My first one was bought for a wedding when I was a teenager and I much preferred them to tights. I pretty much stopped wearing tights for school and going out after that.

Nice first post EmmaP and so refreshing to hear.

Hope you continue to post and enjoy the forums, MOST here are really cool and appreciative of genuine Ladies that enjoy their stockings.

Have fun and stick with us please.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

On 21/07/2017 at 2:05 PM, EmmaP said:

Who's wedding was it Emma and how did you arrive at buying a suspender belt to wear under your dress?