Sign in to follow this  
steveg56

can't delete a private chat message

6 posts in this topic

Hi

I've been sent a PM from ' curlysue' and I can't delete it..every time I log into chat, that message pops up and over-rides anything else

Can someone please investigate and remove it for me pls?

It does not do this when I'm using my mobile only when I'm using the chat room in Chrome

thanks Steve

Try archiving the chat and close out the page, then log out. give it a bit of time and log back and see if it comes back.

Hi Michelle

tried that...several times and no go!

It's annoying to say the least..I also tried blocking the user..still no reolution to the problem!

this is ridiculous..the PM from curlysue over-rides anything I do in the shq chat roomthis is ridiculous..the PM I've got from curlysue is over-riding anything in the chat room and I can't remove the message! The PM from curlysue pops up whatever I do in the chat room. I access the main chat room, or an existing Private chat, and the PM from curlysue then pops up and I cannot delete it. I've tried logging out, back in again, archiving the chat, closing the chat, and NOTHING works!  Can someone look at this at SHQ please?

I have the same problem.

I know the room if free, but it really is terrible (cue people telling me I'm a witch etc.) I can't get to grips with it and it's riddled with bugs like that.

Such a shame to be losing our vibrant community.

On 06/06/2017 at 2:52 PM, steveg56 said:

this is ridiculous..the PM from curlysue over-rides anything I do in the shq chat roomthis is ridiculous..the PM I've got from curlysue is over-riding anything in the chat room and I can't remove the message! The PM from curlysue pops up whatever I do in the chat room. I access the main chat room, or an existing Private chat, and the PM from curlysue then pops up and I cannot delete it. I've tried logging out, back in again, archiving the chat, closing the chat, and NOTHING works!  Can someone look at this at SHQ please?

Same problem here when accessing shq via safari on my i pad, but it works if you use google chrome as your search engine on i pad