Sign in to follow this  
Dashnine

Opaques with holes!

6 posts in this topic

My wife, thankfully, prefers to wear stockings for work and as a Nurse is on her feet all day.  She wears opaque stockings but seems to put toe holes in the stockings with every pair she wears.  Yes on the occasions she resorts to opaque t*ghts, they stay intact all day, day after day with the same foot wear!  She's starting to prefer t*ghts for this reason!  

Can anyone help me with any suggestions for stronger, less hole resistant opaque stockings, or high denier stockings? I've suggest RHTs but she wants to stick with the opaque stockings and that's still better than t*ghts!

I had the same problem and ended up cutting my toe nails really short and the problem fixed itself. RicciMarie

21 hours ago, Ricci TG said:

I had the same problem and ended up cutting my toe nails really short and the problem fixed itself. RicciMarie

Now that makes perfect sense Ricci, thought that would be the obvious thing to do.... :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

On 27 May 2017 at 2:27 PM, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Now that makes perfect sense Ricci, thought that would be the obvious thing to do.... :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

In fact, blatantly obvious but still doesn't fix the issue, nor answer why stockings get holed and similar denier tights don't.

Stockings are held under suspension whereas tights are more like 'boil in the bag' leggings with feet attached? :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

On 5/30/2017 at 1:03 PM, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Stockings are held under suspension whereas tights are more like 'boil in the bag' leggings with feet attached? :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

Love it !

Best definition of Tgts ever.

Encore