MrsDzineGuy

What Stockings Are You Wearing Today Thread...

226 posts in this topic

Today I wore jet black FF stickings with a 3 piece set of a sheer bra, panty and deep garter belt, and took my husband out for a drink! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today I wore jet black FF stickings with a 3 piece set of a sheer bra, panty and deep garter belt, and took my husband out for a drink! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2017 at 2:03 AM, Mr&MrsStockingleglover said:

Oh wow I'd so love to see the same pic/pose just panned out a bit so we can see your outfit. Very sexy as ever xx

Aw, thanks. The stockings were pretty plain Jane and I wanted to show the sequins. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A traveling day - Hanes Lace top stay ups.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 7:21 AM, MrsDzineGuy said:

Today I wore jet black FF stickings with a 3 piece set of a sheer bra, panty and deep garter belt, and took my husband out for a drink! :) 

He probably needed one to calm him down!

Great to have you back Mrs D and I hope all things in your life have settled down now and the recovery is beginning.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Edited by SeamsFFun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 5:37 AM, MrsDzineGuy said:

A traveling day - Hanes Lace top stay ups.

Travelling but still adorned = Love it!

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now..let me think...

Charnos sheer shiny of some description last night, black.

Eleganti black manhattens Thursday.

Semi opaque black diamonte studded hold ups Wednesday, that proved to short (ebay here we come) changed into natural lace top stockings, if I recall correctly.

Tuesday, Hmm going back a bit far for my failing memory, possibly navy, probably just some high street brand.

Tomorrow and rest of the week yet to be decided, depending on outfit/event, but as the weather is cooling it will be more than likely be darker shades.

But, I will be wearing Eleganti or Gio black seams of some description on Friday for an evening out with girlfriends, possibly involving a burlesque club, if they are brave enough :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2017 at 10:51 AM, flutterby said:

I must admit I was somewhat amazed that my aristoc ultra shines survived dancing on grass Saturday night  :58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:

And talking about reusing old damaged stockings, if you have a pool or jacuzzi , slipping them over the filter prolongs its usage.  

Flutterby - stockings legend, lovely lady  and DIY advice too ! 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Its Me said:

Now..let me think...

Charnos sheer shiny of some description last night, black.

Eleganti black manhattens Thursday.

Semi opaque black diamonte studded hold ups Wednesday, that proved to short (ebay here we come) changed into natural lace top stockings, if I recall correctly.

Tuesday, Hmm going back a bit far for my failing memory, possibly navy, probably just some high street brand.

Tomorrow and rest of the week yet to be decided, depending on outfit/event, but as the weather is cooling it will be more than likely be darker shades.

But, I will be wearing Eleganti or Gio black seams of some description on Friday for an evening out with girlfriends, possibly involving a burlesque club, if they are brave enough :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

Sounds wonderful Its Me and shows what a credit to stocking adornment you are and what a valuable member of our little community you are.

Simply put it is a sheer delight to know that you are always amongst us lovely Lady.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Andys&s said:

Flutterby - stockings legend, lovely lady  and DIY advice too ! 😉

But sadly it seams, no longer with us?

KtF
:58674be973f66_EmojiSmiley-20:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you J.

Lets hope your stalker bully doesn't add his two penneth and put me off being involved in this topic also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday I wore Manhattan heels...and today I'm back in Hanes Lace top hold ups. 

I think MrDZ has a pic or two...

Edited by MrsDzineGuy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MrsDzineGuy said:

Yesterday I wore Manhattan heels...and today I'm back in Hanes Lace top hold ups. 

I think MrDZ has a pic or two...

Great to hear it ............................................................................................... would be fantastic to see it!

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2017 at 8:16 AM, SeamsFFun said:

Sounds wonderful Its Me and shows what a credit to stocking adornment you are and what a valuable member of our little community you are.

Simply put it is a sheer delight to know that you are always amongst us lovely Lady.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

And what would our little community be without that fellow who invented the term "stocking adornment"!  :58674bf0eeb1b_EmojiSmiley-33:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/09/2017 at 0:17 PM, SeamsFFun said:

But sadly it seams, no longer with us?

KtF
:58674be973f66_EmojiSmiley-20:

Pardon?

Who do you think Orchid Flower is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/09/2017 at 0:19 PM, Its Me said:

Thank you J.

Lets hope your stalker bully doesn't add his two penneth and put me off being involved in this topic also.

Diddums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lady S will be wearing Gio Manhattans tommorow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, canterbury said:

Diddums.

Aaah re-named himself or another profile.

So this is one lady that wont be involved in this thread anymore.

Well Done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2017 at 0:17 PM, SeamsFFun said:

But sadly it seams, no longer with us?

KtF
:58674be973f66_EmojiSmiley-20:

I am still alive...BTW !

Just left the playground will the bullies running riot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, flutterby said:

I am still alive...BTW !

Just left the playground will the bullies running riot.

Come back and play flutters

We all miss you

Don't let the bullies win !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today,  I'm wearing black veneziana fusion holdups bought from this shop. On Saturday evening I wore vintage honey coloured poodlepack stockings, which are runproof, like the venezians. 

Edited by Doctor Elaine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20-5-2017 at 6:17 PM, flutterby said:

As requested...

Now there's a surprise

 

I love those stockings, very nice

thank you Mss butterfly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Doctor Elaine said:

Today,  I'm wearing black veneziana fusion holdups bought from this shop. On Saturday evening I wore vintage honey coloured poodlepack stockings, which are runproof, like the venezians. 


That sounds wonderful and terrifically sexily teasing too.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SeamsFFun said:


That sounds wonderful and terrifically sexily teasing too.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

 

You're a sweetheart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could I make an appointment with the Doctor.....:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now