MrsDzineGuy

What Stockings Are You Wearing Today Thread...

226 posts in this topic

Blue blouse, knee length skirt, corsalette, nude FF stockings, and blue strappy sandals. 

IMG_1868.JPG

6 hours ago, MrsDzineGuy said:

Blue blouse, knee length skirt, corsalette, nude FF stockings, and blue strappy sandals. 

Nice to see you posting a picture of the outfit proving what a sheer quality daily and truthful adorner you are Mrs D.

It's so refreshing to know we have such a Lady as you on here that clearly enjoys adorning stockings as much as we enjoy seeing you in them.

If only more were like you.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

17 minutes ago, SeamsFFun said:

Nice to see you posting a picture of the outfit proving what a sheer quality daily and truthful adorner you are Mrs D.

It's so refreshing to know we have such a Lady as you on here that clearly enjoys adorning stockings as much as we enjoy seeing you in them.

If only more were like you.

KtF

As Popeye says, "I am what I yam!!!" 

:58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

I must admit I was somewhat amazed that my aristoc ultra shines survived dancing on grass Saturday night  :58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:

And talking about reusing old damaged stockings, if you have a pool or jacuzzi , slipping them over the filter prolongs its usage.  

gorgeously thought provoking!

11 hours ago, MrsDzineGuy said:

IMG_1868.JPG

You're rockin' it today!

Nettie Rosenthal sheer RHTs in a tan brown. 

16 hours ago, flutterby said:

I must admit I was somewhat amazed that my aristoc ultra shines survived dancing on grass Saturday night  :58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:

And talking about reusing old damaged stockings, if you have a pool or jacuzzi , slipping them over the filter prolongs its usage.  

I've been quite surprised at how well my Christian Dior sheers have held up to wear!! 

Today I wore a Black short sleeved sweater, flowy grey and white flower print knee length skirt, off black vintage contrast seam FF's with 4" grey ankle strapped pumps. 

13 hours ago, MrsDzineGuy said:

Today I wore a Black short sleeved sweater, flowy grey and white flower print knee length skirt, off black vintage contrast seam FF's with 4" grey ankle strapped pumps. 

Well, here is our ray of sunshine in the abyss of apathy.

You can always rely on the wondrous Mrs D to bring some sheer joy to our lives.

Off black vintage contrast seam FF's sound almost too good to be true!

KtF

1 minute ago, SeamsFFun said:

Well, here is our ray of sunshine in the abyss of apathy.

You can always rely on the wondrous Mrs D to bring some sheer joy to our lives.

Off black vintage contrast seam FF's sound almost too good to be true!

KtF

You should have seen MrDZ's eyes when I picked him up from work in them! :) I wish they were jet black though. Off black seems brown to me. LOL

Just now, MrsDzineGuy said:

You should have seen MrDZ's eyes when I picked him up from work in them! :) I wish they were jet black though. Off black seems brown to me. LOL

Jet black would have been amazing brownish-black is good too though especially when it's you adorning.

KtF

It's over 110 degrees today...I found a nice pair of no name sheers with reinforced toes and Mr Thalia Gold heel pumps with a denim knee length shirt. 

IMG_1911.JPG

Edited by MrsDzineGuy

Light tan black foots with contrast seams. 

On ‎07‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 0:24 AM, MrsDzineGuy said:

It's over 110 degrees today...I found a nice pair of no name sheers with reinforced toes and Mr Thalia Gold heel pumps with a denim knee length shirt. 

Lovely picture of sheer quality nylons which we all, well nearly all, know you wear on a regular daily basis.

Your lingerie and hosiery drawers must be a sight for sore eyes and the vast array of stockings it contains means it must be bursting at the seams.

Your husband is one very lucky man.

KtF

Peach diamond texture vintage stockings with Michael Kors sandals. 

IMG_1961.JPG

19 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

Lovely picture of sheer quality nylons which we all, well nearly all, know you wear on a regular daily basis.

Your lingerie and hosiery drawers must be a sight for sore eyes and the vast array of stockings it contains means it must be bursting at the seams.

Your husband is one very lucky man.

KtF

I do have quite a few drawers full of fun stuff, that is true! 

Yes, he's a lucky man and he knows it. I am also a lucky woman to have a man who loves me so much and showers me with lovely adorning things! 

Win win!!!

8 hours ago, MrsDzineGuy said:

Peach diamond texture vintage stockings with Michael Kors sandals. 

Nice mind!

KtF

Christian Dior Taupe sheer FF's with a corselette underneath my blue floral knee length dress with white open toe sandals.  I forgot to snap a pic before I changed. 

2 hours ago, MrsDzineGuy said:

Christian Dior Taupe sheer FF's with a corselette underneath my blue floral knee length dress with white open toe sandals.  I forgot to snap a pic before I changed. 

That's very naughty of you as they sound delicious!

KtF

3 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

That's very naughty of you as they sound delicious!

KtF

He he...wasn't intentional! :)

Black irregular (unsure why) FFS with knee length skirt, Cobalt blue blouse, and and black pumps! 

IMG_1974.JPG

I ought a new outfit to surprise MeDZ - Plain wrap vintage sheer FF stockings, Michael Kohrs sandals(a new favorite)  and flirty knee length skirt! 

IMG_2023.JPG

I guess no o e else is playing anymore.., oh well! 

Today I wore Soft Taupe Christian Dior Sheer FF's with a maxi skirt and mid heel pump. I had to wear the maxi as I the stockings had a run in them and I wanted to get one last wear in! 

4 hours ago, MrsDzineGuy said:

I guess no o e else is playing anymore.., oh well! 

Today I wore Soft Taupe Christian Dior Sheer FF's with a maxi skirt and mid heel pump. I had to wear the maxi as I the stockings had a run in them and I wanted to get one last wear in! 

As long as the Ladies are still attaching the clasps to the suspenders and merely not reporting it then that's fine.

The time to worry is when there's no more reported sightings.

I do, like you, would love to hear about daily dalliances but sometimes there's not enough time for Ladies to post and anyway they might not want us to know.

You, Mrs D, pon the other hand are always a sheer delight and I love to read your daily updates and then close my eyes and use my imagination.

KtF

Confetti fancy heel FFs with a knee length skirt. 

IMG_2072.JPG

6 hours ago, MrsDzineGuy said:

Confetti fancy heel FFs with a knee length skirt.

Wonderfully decorative and awesome to view.

Very sexy and teasing.

Your vast array of sheer magic does you justice Mrs D and makes our hearts glad.

KtF

Hanes Walking sheers today! 

IMG_2083.JPG

3 hours ago, MrsDzineGuy said:

Hanes Walking sheers today! 

Wouldn't mind walking a step or two behind them all day!

KtF

Berkshire sheer FFs

IMG_2120.JPG

I am loving the fine photos and your nylons diary MrsDz, a fine collection indeed.

It was perfect "stockings weather" today, warm but not hot, a little bit of cooling wind ... Here is my choice - red dress, with seductive see through revealing the edge of the lace Agent Provocatuer bra, red open panty girdle, red Petti Pants with black lace trimming, vintage textured RHT stockings and red sling backs.

backs. red dress 10.jpgred dress 11.jpgred dress 12.jpg

Fabulous just fabulous xxx 

I am wearing LE BOURGET VOILANCE SATINE 15 DENIER STOCKINGS tonight 

46 minutes ago, nylonmark said:

I am loving the fine photos and your nylons diary MrsDz, a fine collection indeed.

Sounds yummy! 

47 minutes ago, nylonmark said:

Thank you! 

23 minutes ago, FFANNA said:

It was perfect "stockings weather" today, warm but not hot, a little bit of cooling wind ... Here is my choice - red dress, with seductive see through revealing the edge of the lace Agent Provocatuer bra, red open panty girdle, red Petti Pants with black lace trimming, vintage textured RHT stockings and red sling backs.

backs. red dress 10.jpgred dress 11.jpgred dress 12.jpg

Love the shoes too!!! 

8 hours ago, FFANNA said:

Your outfit Anna, as I have said in The O & S is sheer perfection as are you gorgeous Lady.

It is a sheer delight knowing wonderful Ladies like you are around and happy to share your passion for this wonderful fashion.

Long may you continue to dress sexy, look sexy, be sexy and thank goodness share it all with us.

KtF

9 hours ago, MrsDzineGuy said:

Berkshire sheer FFs

They look an absolute sheer delight Mrs D and so smooth too on your lovely legs.

It's nice to see you in such attire and showing what a passion you have for stockings and sharing.

Guess as long as your around this thread will run and run thank goodness.

Just wish more of our regular stocking Ladies would join in!

KtF

Hummingbird extra sheer Demi toe with my new favorite shoe By Thalia with a brown knee length skirt and blue blouse. 

IMG_2140.JPG