MrsDzineGuy

What Stockings Are You Wearing Today Thread...

226 posts in this topic

No, not the "Leopard" - I meant this "Christian Dior" stockings, MrsDzineGuy!!

13 minutes ago, Liebhaber-von-Nylons said:

No, not the "Leopard" - I meant this "Christian Dior" stockings, MrsDzineGuy!!

Ah, ok then - thank you!! They are fast becoming favorites!!! 

I wound up wearing a 50's Audrey Hepburn dress with contrast seams that had sequins on them, with copper shiny shoes.

11 minutes ago, MrsDzineGuy said:

I wound up wearing a 50's Audrey Hepburn dress with contrast seams that had sequins on them, with copper shiny shoes.

Ooooh that sounds divine Mrs D x

I'll bet you looked as pretty as a picture and super sexy with it too.

What a lucky guy Mr D is.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

5 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

Ooooh that sounds divine Mrs D x

I'll bet you looked as pretty as a picture and super sexy with it too.

What a lucky guy Mr D is.

KtF

I gave a group of guys quite a show I guess last night in the elevator. They were positioning to see my stockings according to MrDZ. LOL :58674be025c9f_EmojiSmiley-05:

Today thought would wear my black opaque with bows with black Fiore hose under , heels and my black spider web mini skirt.

black stockings mini.JPG

Edited by icemanhere

5 hours ago, icemanhere said:

Today thought would wear my black opaque with bows with black Fiore hose under , heels and my black spider web mini skirt.

black stockings mini.JPG

Wowsers!!! Do you wear that on a regular day? I bet you get a lot of attention!!  You are rocking it!! 

15 hours ago, MrsDzineGuy said:

Wowsers!!! Do you wear that on a regular day? I bet you get a lot of attention!!  You are rocking it!! 

Depends on what I fancy to wear each day might be stockings or might be glossy pantyhose or tights. Love wearing a variety of hosiery it's a great fashion look.

My Christian Dior died today. One ladder run all the way up. It was sure a good pair!! 

Aristoc Sheer Mischief Harmony Points, mink colour on top of Wolford Neon 40 Gobi coloured tights.

On 5/29/2017 at 2:46 AM, MrsDzineGuy said:

Christian Dior sheers again... I love these!!!!

IMG_0987.JPG

Kilt photo.jpg

Gorgeous   More please and thanks for sharing. xx

On 6/5/2017 at 2:03 AM, nylonlust said:

Gorgeous   More please and thanks for sharing. xx

I can never show those again...they ran terribly that night. :( They were a great pair - worn and washed many times. 

I guess I haven't updated in a few days! Monday I wore Gotham Gold Stripe with Contrast seams, and yesterday was an old stalwart National 900's. Today? I haven't decided yet. After I get my housework done, I'll shower than dress for the rest of the day. 

Veitel day! 

What a shame your nylons have run.  May I have them please ? xx

20 hours ago, MrsDzineGuy said:

I can never show those again...they ran terribly that night. :( They were a great pair - worn and washed many times. 

I guess I haven't updated in a few days! Monday I wore Gotham Gold Stripe with Contrast seams, and yesterday was an old stalwart National 900's. Today? I haven't decided yet. After I get my housework done, I'll shower than dress for the rest of the day. 

Whatever you choose young Lady we know it'll be sheer quality.

Just wish I could watch you pulling them up your lovely legs, fastening them sexily to your taut suspenders and then examining them to make sure they are attached correctly.

Mmmm-Mmmm.

KtF

8 hours ago, nylonlust said:

Sorry, they're already reapprropriated for hubby's train weathering hobby. 

7 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

Whatever you choose young Lady we know it'll be sheer quality.

Just wish I could watch you pulling them up your lovely legs, fastening them sexily to your taut suspenders and then examining them to make sure they are attached correctly.

Mmmm-Mmmm.

KtF

For some reason, I seem to always get my seams crooked and have to start over! LOL 

Today is an off brand first quality 51:15 contrast seam FF. 

6 hours ago, MrsDzineGuy said:

For some reason, I seem to always get my seams crooked and have to start over! LOL 

Today is an off brand first quality 51:15 contrast seam FF. 

I'm available to help!

KtF

16 hours ago, nylonlust said:

7 hours ago, MrsDzineGuy said:

Sorry, they're already reapprropriated for hubby's train weathering hobby. 

Is that what they call it these days? :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15: :58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12: :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

Tan everyday day stretch

Today I am wearing Alberts Off white sheer FF stockings with a light pink knee length petticoat/layers type skirt and grey pumps. 

Cheaters...Hanes stay ups! 

Hi All:

Here in Boston we have just come out of a 4 day heat wave. Today, the air is cool and fresh so I am back in stockings after four days in a long skirt with knee highs. 

Today's stockings are vintage Hanes Silk Reflections in off black with a reinforced toe. When Hanes stopped making Silk Reflections stockings several years ago, I stocked up on them and still have quite a few pairs left. 

Karen

33 minutes ago, OnyxPointex said:

Hi All:

Here in Boston we have just come out of a 4 day heat wave. Today, the air is cool and fresh so I am back in stockings after four days in a long skirt with knee highs. 

Today's stockings are vintage Hanes Silk Reflections in off black with a reinforced toe. When Hanes stopped making Silk Reflections stockings several years ago, I stocked up on them and still have quite a few pairs left. 

Karen

Me too!!! Hanes Silk Reflections were my gateway drug to vintage stockings! :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01: When they stopped making them, MrDZ and I went to the Hanes Outlet and pretty much bought out their entire stock! I have probably 15-20 pairs left, I think! 

On June 10, 2017 at 0:10 AM, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Is that what they call it these days? :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15: :58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12: :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

When one sprays expensive hobby paint through an expensive, high-end airbrush, one always wants to avoid a clogged airbrush.  This is accomplished by straining/running the paint through pantyhose - or 100% nylon stockings - prior to filling the airbrush's reservoir cup.  

I'm sure, though, there are those in this forum who'd see such a practice as blaspheme, using retired hosiery in such a fashion.  No apologies y'all!  

8 hours ago, dzineguy said:

When one sprays expensive hobby paint through an expensive, high-end airbrush, one always wants to avoid a clogged airbrush.  This is accomplished by straining/running the paint through pantyhose - or 100% nylon stockings - prior to filling the airbrush's reservoir cup.  

I'm sure, though, there are those in this forum who'd see such a practice as blaspheme, using retired hosiery in such a fashion.  No apologies y'all!  

I say "Never waste a good pair of nylons!!" 

As Bob the Builder says, "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!!"

reuse_reduce_recycle.jpg

Wearing a par of white stockings with red ♥️ running all the way up and finished off effeminately with a beautiful red bow at the top. One is feeling rather girly today:)

Edited by Hosierian

Christian Dior sheers! 108 degrees out! 

Veitel 15 denier sheers with stocking clocks lovingly hand psinted by my MrDZ! 

IMG_1651.JPG

Hanes sheer stay ups today. I will change into something more fun tonight! 

Such a sheer joy to see how you adorn your lovely legs Mrs D and hear of you sharing your passion for our fashion.

You are a Lady to be lauded and praised quite rightly.

KtF

35 minutes ago, SeamsFFun said:

Such a sheer joy to see how you adorn your lovely legs Mrs D and hear of you sharing your passion for our fashion.

You are a Lady to be lauded and praised quite rightly.

KtF

Glad to know! Thank you - you are so kind! 

If people are still reading this thread, why don't you join in? You don't have to post pictures - just let us know what beauties you're sporting!!! 

I am wearing National 900's in a coffee color with hand painted clocks by my hubby and a Rago OBG.

I normally wear sheer stretch stockings to work daily - but today I treated myself and wore my Ars Vivendi Blackfoots nylon stockings (nude). Paired them with a simple black Stocking HQ Classic black, lace 6 strap, a boned sheer(ish) black lace bra, black pencil skirt and white satin blouse. Shoes - 👠 I wore my black Jimmy Choo pumps to match the nylons. Felt a million dollars all day!

Edited by Shibuya109

15 minutes ago, Shibuya109 said:

I normally wear sheer stretch stockings to work daily - but today I treated myself and wore my Ars Vivendi Blackfoots nylon stockings (nude). Paired them with a simple black Stocking HQ Classic black, lace 6 strap, a boned sheer(ish) black lace bra, black pencil skirt and white satin blouse. Shoes - 👠 I wore my black Jimmy Choo pumps to match the nylons. Felt a million dollars all day!

Wow - Jimmy Choo!! I bet you looked like a million bucks for sure - and I love Blackfoots as well! 

Blackfoots can be difficult to find but when I find them I'll buy a bundle. I try to wear them sparingly! Last time I bought them from an online store in Germany 🇩🇪.

7 minutes ago, Shibuya109 said:

Blackfoots can be difficult to find but when I find them I'll buy a bundle. I try to wear them sparingly! Last time I bought them from an online store in Germany 🇩🇪.

My MrDZ finds vintage ones on eBay and we snatch them up when we can as well! 

14 hours ago, Shibuya109 said:

And for work too!

Quite wonderful and such lucky colleagues.

KtF

Hanes walking sheers in coffee brown.