Katiesheer

My Oxford event , the morning after .........

114 posts in this topic

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who attended my Oxford get together and make it such a special and enjoyable weekend...

For those who didnt make it let me give you a quick run down..

30 couples and 10 single guys at a quiet country pub all there to celebrate their mutual love of stockings.Now normally that would be enough for an enjoyable and stimulating evening but this time around the fun factor reached new heights.

The addition of a live band ....along with 14 pirates on a stag weekend plus  members of the Canadian Air force   meant we took over the pub and owned the night !

I feel privileged to have such fun loving friends who really know the value of fun and friendship .

To all my fellow ladies I have to say you all looked stunning and in your own special way turned heads as you always do.

To the husbands and single guys who turned up you were all perfect gentleman and I am confidant you were rewarded by seeing us  ladies at our " flirty " best lol.

We may post a few cropped and edited photos from the evening , and if any of you who attended would like to post  any photos please feel free to add them to this thread .

Already looking forward to next year , but will see you all at various events throughout the year ..

Once again thank you all .....

Lots of love from Katiesheer & MrKatiesheer

xxxxxxxxxx

Edited by Katiesheer
17 people like this

Thanks for organising another great evening Katie (and the other half 😊), all the ladies were, as usual, looking gorgeous, it certainly made Pirate Petes stag do a night to remember! Good job we've an extra day to recover this year.....Thanks again and see you both soon! L & C xxx

6 people like this

Thank you all very much for making us so welcome on our first forum social and for everyone who took the time to chat to us! 

Looking forward to many more events and a special thank you to Katie for accommodating us at such short notice

8 people like this

Sat with a beer watching the Grand Prix reflecting on another fantastic evening with some lovely, lovely people. Thankyou Mr and Mrs Katie for organising and allowing us to attend, we both had a great time and laughed loads! xxx

7 people like this

Thanks Ks and Mr Ks, my first event and had a super night....all of the ladies looked amazing...all of the attendees were incredibly friendly...even the pirates.

It truly was a great event....regarding the band I have a few questions but that's for another topic I am sure.

Take care both and thanks for your hard work in organising.

M xx

6 people like this

thanks Katie and Mr Katie for another excellent evening,we enjoyed ourselves immensely.......as we always do! the ladies as per usual all looked fabulous,and it was nice to meet new people and old friends alike. Once again many many thanks,and we hope the party carried on in style when you all got back to the hotel.! Roll on next year!

6 people like this

Lol, yes it carried on and oh yes roll on next year  ...but we will see you  both well before then ....

Katie

xxxxx

5 people like this

Have been back home about a half hour lol....My thanks also to Katiesheer and Other Half for once again putting on a cracking social; it was great to catch up with old friends and meet some new. Katie you forgot the 40's ladies in the hotel and the footie team who must have been thinking what the hell did we walk into haha :58674bdeceb55_EmojiSmiley-03:

6 people like this

2 minutes ago, mav1970 said:

Have been back home about a half hour lol....My thanks also to Katiesheer and Other Half for once again putting on a cracking social; it was great to catch up with old friends and meet some new. Katie you forgot the 40's ladies in the hotel and the footie team who must have been thinking what the hell did we walk into haha :58674bdeceb55_EmojiSmiley-03:

Lol ....it was all very surreal ! but wow it was a great evening ...

xxxxxxx

6 people like this

Mr and mrs Katie

many thanks for a great evening and making us so welcome . Mrs Katie you looked amazing as always as did all the other ladies so gutted we had to leave when it was hotting up !!!

Thank you for everyone who chatted with us and the ladies who shared their experiences and advised Mrs AF on what wear , a true stockings master class

this will allow her to wear with pride and confidence in the future and I foresee some fantastic stockings adventures in the future

see younsoon 

R & H xxx

4 people like this

Just to let you know the footie team was Shrewsbury Town and they lost to Oxford 2-0 .... Oh dear they may not stop there next year lol.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Mickeyblue said:

Just to let you know the footie team was Shrewsbury Town and they lost to Oxford 2-0 .... Oh dear they may not stop there next year lol.

It must have been the sight of all those nylon clad legs ...put them off lol

xxxx

3 people like this

7 minutes ago, Mickeyblue said:

With everything else that went on I totally forgot about the football team...!!!

2 people like this

Mr and mrs Katie. Thankyou so much for a fabulous evening. It was a joy to catch up with friends. I really enjoyed it, the ladies looked wonderful, fully fashioned nirvana. To all you ladies i tip my hat in appreciation. Look forward to next year. 

God bless.

Taff

5 people like this

Sounds like a fantastic night !!!!

2 people like this

Arrived home Sunday afternoon and just come on here to say a BIG thanks for organising another great evening and we hope we see you soon ... :58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:

7 people like this

Super, Sensational, Seamed Stocking Showing, Stunning Suspender Sightings, Surreal Social.

What Pirates, Football Team, Flapper Girls, Rock Band, Canadian Airforce or Coachload of Japanese Tourists? All I saw were some stylishly dressed, sophisticated, sexy ladies.

To our dear friends, thanks again for organising, to our old friends great to see you all again and to our new friends lovely to meet you all.

Another great evening and thanks for the lipstick kisses, both of you...

Happy memories and on to the next one. See you all sometime soon we hope.

FridayCouple

7 people like this

Many thanks Katie and the other half for a great meeting. You know its good when it ends too soon. 

5 people like this

Glad you all had a super time.

2 people like this

It is a shame that I had to miss the event, but I am glad that everyone has had a good time that went.  

I'm glad a good time was had by all, gutted to have missed it.

2 people like this

As the new VIRGIN SACRIFICE  to the meeting i was infact made to feel very welcome by all there , i even got to meet alot of my heroines and heros from this site ...Katie ,oh! the figure ,the legs ,,,perfection ........seams sue ....even more stunning when she is stood next to you than in any picture posted ...jo m1nx ...legs that go on forever  ......the list could on but i wont.. thank you to all the ladies and gents there ,even tho i felt slightly over dressed  in the evening nobody said so (the dj stays at home next time) but i felt as all the ladies had made a great effort to look as  beautiful as they did i would too.as for the SEA OF SEAMS that showed its self in the library ,even as a non swimmer i would have dived in and rescued anyone of you .

thanks again

daz

Edited by giggleband
10 people like this

Hi Daz

Thanks for taking the time to post, over dressed not at all, as the ladies made the effort it was only right you did as well

really glad you enjoyed the evening and it lived up to your expectations, yes your first event can maybe feel a little daunting but hopefully now visits to stockings themed events will be regular for you and you will be welcomed back any day, thank you once again for your kind comments.

Speak very soon hopefully

7 people like this

if the invite comes so will i (all in the best possible taste of course !)

3 people like this

Just like to replicate what everyone has said...fantastic day and evening with fantastic company....thanks Katie...and to everyone who made this day a success as always ....and see you again soon xxxxx

6 people like this

Once again thank you all for the lovely comments ..

Katie

xxxxx

3 people like this

sounded wonderful,hope I can make the next one.

2 people like this

11 minutes ago, SirSpender said:

sounded wonderful,hope I can make the next one.

You are on the list for the next one lol

xxxxx

2 people like this

thank you Katie x

2 people like this

Hi Everyone

I am posting a couple of photos from the event, hope you like them, couldn't get all the ladies to the photo area but I think these sort of gives a feel for the evening

For the record the man in the photo is pirate Pete, it was his stag do that gate crashed our party, I am sure the good ladies of SHQ gave him a night him and his motely crew wont forget in a hurry

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1684.jpg

Edited by Katie Sheers Other Half
31 people like this

Even at breakfast the following day the seams were still on display, nice one Katie XX

I think a few of the other guests enjoyed a bright start to their day

IMG_1755.jpg

Edited by Katie Sheers Other Half
35 people like this

Gorgeous Katie 

3 people like this

Looked like a great evening had by all ! And breakfast 

2 people like this

It looked liked you had a wonderful evening and breakfast.   Just need to play spot the legs now!  

I recognise some of these gorgeous ladies 😉

2 people like this

When I look at this pics it must be a gorgeous evening > so many pairs of wonderful stockinged legs(all kind of suspenders and all brands of stockings)!!

Wish me so much to be also a single guest of so a Event, but I'm from Germany and it is too expensive for me to come to Oxford for only one evening > so many, many thanks for this fabulous pics!!

2 people like this

fantastic set of pics,im really jealous I wasn't there !

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Katie Sheers Other Half said:

Hi Everyone

I am posting a couple of photos from the event, hope you like them, couldn't get all the ladies to the photo area but I think these sort of gives a feel for the evening

For the record the man in the photo is pirate Pete, it was his stag do that gate crashed our party, I am sure the good ladies of SHQ gave him a night him and his motely crew wont forget in a hurry

Those that were there have certainly enjoyed it judging by all the comments.

It sounded like a truly memorable Stockingtastic event and one that i would sooooooooo loved to have attended.

No Mr Other half posts some of the fabulous images from such an amazing night and it's so refreshing and brings a real zing to my heart to see so many gorgeous Ladies so beautifully dressed and flashing their sensational stockings.

The pictures convey what an amazingly incredible event it must have been and to see The Ladies teasing and flashing such flirty flashes is a sheer joy to behold.

Thank you Ladies for being so daring and also for allowing our Resident Host to post the pictures.

You have all made so many people's day, on the day and now after the event.

Just awesomely amazingly absolutely fabulous.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

2 people like this