rockinrichyuk

Similar Brands

5 posts in this topic

I'm sure that many of you will agree that there's nothing quite like Gio, Cervin and Elegante when it comes to the sheer feel and look of stockings.

Having tried a number of different brands over the years, we haven't yet managed to find anything that comes close and that are also more affordable.

Can anybody recommend any current brands that  might do the job?

Thanks

Rich

Interesting question, and I hope it gets some good responses.

I was planning on posting a similar question. Gio & Eleganti are more affordable than Cervin, but are fairly delicate. FG has a few pairs of Cervin RHT, and they are definitely more durable than Gio and Eleganti. So I'm wondering if Cervin FFNs are similarly more durable as well? 

Mr FG

looking for Eleganti Romance. GIO FFS raised :58674be7f3afa_EmojiSmiley-17: the price and Cervin and GIO barely do ivory/white batches.

Edited by snakebite

We have the same problem. We have been buying Hanes stockings for years but they have become so expensive now that we are looking

for a replacement that both looks and feels the same. Can anyone suggest a good alternative that is available in the UK.?

001.jpg

002.jpg

i know that the USA manufacturer stockingirl has bought the rights and machine to hanes 415, but altho readily available they are stlll quite pricey, around $30 i think off the top of my head?

https://www.stockingirl.com/product/H415.html

Edited by bixie