dupontchemicalco

Why are so many products out of stock

12 posts in this topic

I have been trying to buy RHT and FFN's shoe size 6 - 5'6" tall

Gio Cuban chocolate, bronze or plum - no stock

Gio point heel barely black, chocolate, bronze - no stock

Gio RHT chocolate, bronze - no stock

I have been wondering the same !!!!!! It's a little frustrating to say the least !!!!

Alas, I find the same with Cervins, too

Noticed that our fav Cervin are out of stock also.

It's a very long story starting with a fatal car crash, suppliers going out of business, factories closing, production problems, European referendums and all sorts else. Probably not one for here but over a drink sometime perhaps. Nevertheless, we're trying really, really hard to get as much as we can. We've had lots of big deliveries in the last week but Cervin ones are few and far between at the moment and nowhere near what we order. A Gio order is in preparation. But without the big sales from the big selling products our hands have been tied a bit of late. Salvation is just around the corner. Everything is changing imminently and we hope to be fully stocked within the next few weeks, although we're always at the mercy of suppliers as well. Thank you for your patience in the meantime. It's been a stressful time but we're on the case and more news very soon.

D.

great to hear David ,,and thx for putting all yr time in with the chat room ,, hope its up and running soon ,, cheers 

On 25/04/2017 at 9:09 PM, alan said:

Alas, I find the same with Cervins, too

In 2015 - after waiting month after month after month for my Cervins (and others) to be restocked on the SHQ site - I finally gave up waiting in the end and now go directly to the Cervin online store. Always in stock and fast delivery to Australia.

Edited by Shibuya109

Eagerly awaiting for a new supply of Pretty Polly!

it 'seams' nylons everywhere is becoming faster and faster a scarce commodity to be kept in stock - be it in a store or on line . very frustrating if not disheartening.

Try " The undercover experience.co.uk "...Hope that helps, please let me know...