Blacknylon

My Underwear/Stockings Drawer

62 posts in this topic

Must confess I did this a long time ago, I met this young lady and it was the first time I had stayed at her house, in the morning I noticed a box on top a cupboard, called ' naughty Box', i was curious,she had taken her daughter to school,so coudnt help investigating ! 

3 minutes ago, SirSpender said:

Must confess I did this a long time ago, I met this young lady and it was the first time I had stayed at her house, in the morning I noticed a box on top a cupboard, called ' naughty Box', i was curious,she had taken her daughter to school,so coudnt help investigating ! 

Anthing in there that you would like to share with us....?

Well i certainly realised I would be in for a entertaining relationship, stockings,basques,suspender belts,unforms and naughty knickers !

On 4/2/2017 at 1:46 AM, silkynshiny said:

I'm convinced most boys~men have done that very thing at least once in their life.  Having read your opening post and the various replies i'm now wondering which would upset me the most.  A guy rummaged my knicker draw behind my back or him causing my OCD to immediately put everything back exactly as it had been before his rummage :) xx 

OCD, My husband is the same way!  He can find disorder in a box of tooth picks.  Takes them out and re-arranges.  He gets that from his military days.  I never have to arrange my stockings or shoes.  He does it for me!:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:

3 hours ago, SirSpender said:

Well i certainly realised I would be in for a entertaining relationship, stockings,basques,suspender belts,unforms and naughty knickers !

That was no "Naughty Box"  That was an "Essentials Box"  Wow!

On 4/1/2017 at 5:34 PM, nylons cpl said:

He probably had a wee want and got excited when he seen them. 

I totally agree!

On 4/2/2017 at 2:43 AM, gazzoom said:

I can remember at the age of 9 years being fascinated by both my mum and my elder sister's underwear, and yes, I did rummage through my sisters draws, and finding her girdles and the most smooth OBG ever, along with nylons that started my love of all things made with that material.  Naughty I know, but the desire to touch these things was overwhelming at the time.  Confession made, and I'm probably not the only bloke here to have done this.

Gazz   

Atta Baby Gazz!  We got this place into maximum "Show And Tell" now!  I love your honesty!  Those were the days!

Perhaps he should have been more patient and waited, this is not typical it is better to wait and then it will more special to see what awaits you silly boy

Love seams, silly boy eh, it's a while since i've been called that.  Oh, and I have had some special times in my past, and lately.  Fill in your profile and let us all know about you and perhaps your life, silly or otherwise, and by the way, welcome to the forums.

Gazz

Edited by gazzoom

The problem with someone going through your underwear/stockings drawer, and there are a few people here admitting to doing so, is that there are other personal items in there which you may not be willing to reveal to that particular individual.  I think on that occasion I made the correct decision to send him packing,

On 4/2/2017 at 8:26 PM, silkynshiny said:

SeamsFFun, what a wonderfully honest recollection of your teenage years.  Bravo for having the courage to come here and admit to something which i'm sure is very common :)

Since reading and posting on this thread i've thought about it a few times.  I think in all honesty if a guy wanted to touch my lingerie in the ways you described in your story he would only need to ask.  I'd much rather someone asked me, than tried to sneak a feel of my knickers and nylons when my back was turned.

ThanXXX you silkynshiny and who knows one day I might take you up on your offer!

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

On 01/04/2017 at 1:59 AM, Blacknylon said:

I invited a male companion back to my house one night. I disappeared to the toilet and when I came back I found him going through my underwear drawer.  He had removed a pair of my black satin panties and a black suspender belt and was handling them.  I quickly got rid of him!  He could have seen my wearing similar garments if he had only waited.  Is he typical of the males on this forum? You like to report sightings of stockings imaging what is under the wearer's dress, you like to look at members' wives wearing stockings and lavishing praise, often not deserved, but run shy of meeting the actual wearer.  I am not being critical or judgemental, merely curious.

IMG_1091.JPG

As a lover of both stockings and underwear I feel sorry for him since he missed out in seeing the items in the flesh but on the same hand it's a little creepy that he felt it was ok for a rummage in your knicker drawer the first chance he had when he was left alone!!

Fascinating topic. I'll admit to having the odd rummage and add the following observations.

Women's underwear is interesting. Men's underwear is generally pretty dull. Contrast the often silky smooth fabrics, variety of colours, lace and sheer elements found on feminine articles with the marl grey, pale blue or white cotton of mens boxers. Think about the cut of female panties be they bikini, thong, Brazillian, French knickers, bloomers, whatever. Add the various straps, adjusters and fasteners found on bras and suspenders and lingerie becomes even more intriguing. Finally, there's the sheerness and 'cling' found in hosiery, but few masculine equivalents. Hell, even when freshly laundered, lingerie even smells different! 

Advertisers constantly use images of women in lingerie to convince us that their product will enhance our sex lives, and this association with sex increases the interest further. Many of us wouldn't think twice about hanging a man's smalls on an outdoor washing line but would't want the neighbours seeing the contents of a woman's top drawer. Having sexy underwear 'on display' could lead to unfair assumptions being made.

Curiosity might kill the cat but we human's have only got to where we are by being interested in the world around us. Whilst I can't condone the behaviour of the man mentioned in the original post, I can sympathise to some degree. He was interested in you and in some of your personal preferences. For lots of men, being in a relationship where a woman dresses in a way that pleases him is pretty important. Look around here and there are countless men who are saddened by their partner's reluctance to wear lingerie and stockings. Some even talk of breaking up partnerships because of this. His own preferences might be so strong that he sees no future in a relationship with someone who doesn't dress in a way that pleases or excites him. His desire to find out more about you led to this behaviour. I'm sure he liked what he saw.

On 03/04/2017 at 9:35 AM, SirSpender said:

Labelling a container 'naughty box' is just asking for it to be opened!

On 4/8/2017 at 2:51 AM, Lovin it said:

Labelling a container 'naughty box' is just asking for it to be opened!

Hello Lovin it,

I really enjoyed this quote.  I did not know the meaning of predilections and after looking it up I'd say it's a perfect description of a stockings lover loving them.  Just this morning my husband dressed me in a pair of navy blue ff stockings.  I will wear a dress today and a pair of cute red slides around the house and grocery shopping later.  I'd think his predilections had something to do with dyeing these stockings from a beige to navy blue.  He got them at e bay and changing the color makes for a fantastic pair of hosiery.  The fondness he shows me is nothing less than total love still after 49 years.  I'm going to remember this word!  These stockings by the way were knit in the early 1940's  Have a wonderful day!

"a fondness for stockings is the mildest of all predilections"

Rowan Pelling

Hello @HanesBaby-CSB!

I can't take any credit for the wording. The quote is from a female author of erotic literature, Rowan Pelling. What she's basically saying is that, as vices go, liking stockings is really pretty tame. They're just long socks after all!

x

million % ,,i rummaged and loved it .....sense of adventure ,discovery,education,risk factor, amongst many more sensations it gave me...being able to appreciate various delicate and erotic fabrics for the first time .....its how i discovered my love of various fabrics/garments that i still have a strong connection with to this day..it was a fascinating time in my growing up years. And as a boy it was a whole world i wasn't familiar with and knew wasn't naturally going to be involved in at that time so my secret exploration episodes were invaluable to me. i,m happy to be honest about it all as its perfectly natural in my mind although i,m sure its not a curiosity/urge all boys would have pursued.(another reason to treasure such a unique interest)

To draw this to a conclusion, it is amazing how many truthful gentlemen are out there.  Admitting to searching through a partner's underwear and stocking drawer, and enjoying the feel of the garments contained therein.  They really should have waited though.

Edited by Blacknylon

I'd love to catch  Farmgirl rummaging through my underwear drawer. Maybe even find her having taken hers off and trying on pair of mine.

"Oh honey, I just couldn't help myself! I'm sorry, how can I ever make it up to you, sweetie?"

Hell, I'd even pay her. Don't forget honey, my birthday isn't far off. Just sayin'.

Mr FG

1 hour ago, Mr & Mrs Farmgirl said:

I'd love to catch  Farmgirl rummaging through my underwear drawer. Maybe even find her having taken hers off and trying on pair of mine.

"Oh honey, I just couldn't help myself! I'm sorry, how can I ever make it up to you, sweetie?"

Hell, I'd even pay her. Don't forget honey, my birthday isn't far off. Just sayin'.

Mr FG

Mr FG, Now that is funny! But who knows, now that it is your wish maybe Mrs. FG will just rummage though your drawer?

1 hour ago, Mr & Mrs Farmgirl said:

Mr FG

I love a pair of boxers, always handy and comfy in the morning.