Blacknylon

My Underwear/Stockings Drawer

62 posts in this topic

I invited a male companion back to my house one night. I disappeared to the toilet and when I came back I found him going through my underwear drawer.  He had removed a pair of my black satin panties and a black suspender belt and was handling them.  I quickly got rid of him!  He could have seen my wearing similar garments if he had only waited.  Is he typical of the males on this forum? You like to report sightings of stockings imaging what is under the wearer's dress, you like to look at members' wives wearing stockings and lavishing praise, often not deserved, but run shy of meeting the actual wearer.  I am not being critical or judgemental, merely curious.

IMG_1091.JPG

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would find it hard to believe that the behavior of the male that went searching your lingerie drawers is typical of all males. As you had stated, it would have been so much better to wait and see it being worn. This forum may be unique in that stockings and suspender belts are hyper focused.  But outside of this forum, i admire what i see and move on.  That's just me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would you do that? I doubt this is normal behaviour or represents the males on here. I'd be only too happy to see somebody else wearing for me, and no I'm not shy if a wearer wanted to show me. I'd be honoured if asked. Silly bloke wasted opportunity he had missed with you.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not shy of meeting. Although I find many on this site are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Blacknylon said:

I invited a male companion back to my house one night. I disappeared to the toilet and when I came back I found him going through my underwear drawer.  He had removed a pair of my black satin panties and a black suspender belt and was handling them.  I quickly got rid of him!  He could have seen my wearing similar garments if he had only waited.  Is he typical of the males on this forum? You like to report sightings of stockings imaging what is under the wearer's dress, you like to look at members' wives wearing stockings and lavishing praise, often not deserved, but run shy of meeting the actual wearer.  I am not being critical or judgemental, merely curious.

IMG_1091.JPG

I take it that you had already invited him into your boudoir?? :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15: 

Just wondering..... 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, norfolk couple said:

Just wondering if its an April fools day story. Don't feed the troll folks.

Steve

What makes you say that Steve? :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15: Apart from it being April 1st? :58674be766e2b_EmojiSmiley-16:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why go on about feeding the troll ? A genuine post and you have to criticise ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is a genuine post.  If it had been an April's Fool, I would have posted something funny.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

I take it that you had already invited him into your boudoir?? :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15: 

Just wondering..... 

I had. Lovely guy too.  It shows you   to expect the unexpected.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I much prefer them on my date so that we can have fun 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blacknylon said:

I had. Lovely guy too.  It shows you   to expect the unexpected.

Fancy rifling through your drawers?? :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I  might just let you- under supervision!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was an age old act of being curious and the desire to touch a garment or garments that have been worn by or had been close to you. Should you take a survey of the men and the men that use to be younger men you will find many of them have done the same thing.  Might have been at a friends house who had a hot looking mother or sister?  It's an act of adolescence that still rages in the souls of curious males.  Sure it's morally wrong but it's also an act of adoration.

Now did you show this lad that in body was a grown man but it spirit was a curious mixed up kid the door or was he given the chance to explain himself?  Being caught he most likely tucked his tail between his legs and made an exit to the door like a puppy that just went pee-pee in the corner.  Rest assured this person did wrong but wearing the mental scars of what had happened may injure him for life?  You cared enough about him to have him in your home.  He was caught in an act of being disrespectful and overly nosey!  What if he had stolen your money and jewelry and took off without you ever seeing him again?  You would know for certain he did not care for you one damn bit.  He used you then!  Personally I'd say re-think the problem.  Call him up or talk to him about an explanation.  You will see a man that will break down in an attempt to explain the unexplainable.  Sure he's as wrong as wrong can be but give him the opportunity to make his confession to you.  Might be the best think you can do not only for you but for him also?  Perhaps he was trying to get closer to you in the only way he knew at the time?

October 30th, 1968 I'm in the arms of my Bill who the next day would be on his way to Fort LeonardWood, Missouri.  Prior to him walking out the door after our last kiss I said "wait"  I hiked up my shirt and removed my Hanes walking sheer stockings and my panties.  I gave him garments that were still warm from being close to my body!  A special way for this 17 year old girl to say, I Love You and I Pray To God You Come Back Home To Me!  Through the jungles and the horrors he experienced in Vietnam and Cambodia with him during every step and bloody battle he carried with him a plastic bag that held those stockings and panties.  He wanted to be sure I was close to him in case his life was stopped short of me ever seeing him again.  He did come home to me! To this day, every time he opens his dresser drawer there I am in that plastic bag, those stockings and panties of days gone by.  That gave him hope!

Give that fella a break and invite him to talk.  Even if you don't remain close it will give him the opportunity to clear his conscience. We are human and we all make mistakes.  Give another person the right to be wrong!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, HanesBaby-CSB said:

This was an age old act of being curious and the desire to touch a garment or garments that have been worn by or had been close to you. Should you take a survey of the men and the men that use to be younger men you will find many of them have done the same thing.  Might have been at a friends house who had a hot looking mother or sister?  It's an act of adolescence that still rages in the souls of curious males.  Sure it's morally wrong but it's also an act of adoration.

Now did you show this lad that in body was a grown man but it spirit was a curious mixed up kid the door or was he given the chance to explain himself?  Being caught he most likely tucked his tail between his legs and made an exit to the door like a puppy that just went pee-pee in the corner.  Rest assured this person did wrong but wearing the mental scars of what had happened may injure him for life?  You cared enough about him to have him in your home.  He was caught in an act of being disrespectful and overly nosey!  What if he had stolen your money and jewelry and took off without you ever seeing him again?  You would know for certain he did not care for you one damn bit.  He used you then!  Personally I'd say re-think the problem.  Call him up or talk to him about an explanation.  You will see a man that will break down in an attempt to explain the unexplainable.  Sure he's as wrong as wrong can be but give him the opportunity to make his confession to you.  Might be the best think you can do not only for you but for him also?  Perhaps he was trying to get closer to you in the only way he knew at the time?

October 30th, 1968 I'm in the arms of my Bill who the next day would be on his way to Fort LeonardWood, Missouri.  Prior to him walking out the door after our last kiss I said "wait"  I hiked up my shirt and removed my Hanes walking sheer stockings and my panties.  I gave him garments that were still warm from being close to my body!  A special way for this 17 year old girl to say, I Love You and I Pray To God You Come Back Home To Me!  Through the jungles and the horrors he experienced in Vietnam and Cambodia with him during every step and bloody battle he carried with him a plastic bag that held those stockings and panties.  He wanted to be sure I was close to him in case his life was stopped short of me ever seeing him again.  He did come home to me! To this day, every time he opens his dresser drawer there I am in that plastic bag, those stockings and panties of days gone by.  That gave him hope!

Give that fella a break and invite him to talk.  Even if you don't remain close it will give him the opportunity to clear his conscience. We are human and we all make mistakes.  Give another person the right to be wrong!

Sound advice Susan and a lovely story however I have moved on now.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sound advice Susan and a lovely story however I have moved on now.

That's okay!  I'm not smart enough to give advice, only suggestions.  

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Black.

The fellow you encountered, based on the facts as presented was a boor and totally crass which may represent possibly a few here though knowing many members at SHQ I'll state such behavior would not by typical of the fine folks that frequent these pages. A favor may have been done when his actions caused to be undone what might have been as simply, the fellow sounds as a jerk and a good time might have been had only by one. That one would most likely nto have been you... 

Best, 

Dworkin

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whether he was going through your lingerie drawer, your purse or your kitchen cupboards this guy was way out of line and showed no respect for your privacy.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He probably had a wee want and got excited when he seen them. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been around for a long time and I'll ask the men here if they were ever tempted or actually did pilfer in the underwear or stockings drawer of another female outside of your home?  I'm also talking about the brothers or sons that got a kick out of rummaging in mommies or sisters pantie and stockings drawers?  Back when I was a teenager and a real stockings wearing dolly we girls talked about that all the time while spending the night swigging on a swiped bottle of Jim Beam.  The boys and young men did that all the time!  This was not a mortal sin but more like a venial sin which was a relatively slight sin that did not entail the damnation of the soul.  Catholic boys were most inquisitive!  They actually took the chance of going to hell perhaps to dig in the stockings and panties drawers of a best friends hot looking mom.  Not the pure thing to do but getting caught played second fiddle to the touch of the stockings or panties that graced the bodies of their secret lovers they could never have.  This was the 1960's! How pure are we now?

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Susan, it will be interesting to see if anyone actually admits to rummaging through someone else's pantie drawer.  Not a crime, but perhaps too embarrassing to admit.?

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm convinced most boys~men have done that very thing at least once in their life.  Having read your opening post and the various replies i'm now wondering which would upset me the most.  A guy rummaged my knicker draw behind my back or him causing my OCD to immediately put everything back exactly as it had been before his rummage :) xx 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can remember at the age of 9 years being fascinated by both my mum and my elder sister's underwear, and yes, I did rummage through my sisters draws, and finding her girdles and the most smooth OBG ever, along with nylons that started my love of all things made with that material.  Naughty I know, but the desire to touch these things was overwhelming at the time.  Confession made, and I'm probably not the only bloke here to have done this.

 

              Gazz   

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, extighted said:

Either way, nice knickers

Thank you. I wear them regularly.  I am glad they were not 'removed'.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gorgeous bum !

Edited by bixie
changed mind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2017 at 1:59 AM, Blacknylon said:

I invited a male companion back to my house one night. I disappeared to the toilet and when I came back I found him going through my underwear drawer.  He had removed a pair of my black satin panties and a black suspender belt and was handling them.  I quickly got rid of him!  He could have seen my wearing similar garments if he had only waited.  Is he typical of the males on this forum? You like to report sightings of stockings imaging what is under the wearer's dress, you like to look at members' wives wearing stockings and lavishing praise, often not deserved, but run shy of meeting the actual wearer.  I am not being critical or judgemental, merely curious.

First of all lovely panties, really sexy and then when I see your avatar I can understand why you adorn (M S) such silky garments as you have such a beautifully cute derrière.

Kudos to you for taking the action you did as it probably spoilt not just his night but ended a night where you were hopeful of a nice time too. He probably will never know what he's missed and if only he'd been patient and grown with you I'm sure he'd have earned the right to investigate at some stage and even got to see you in some of your finery. More :58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12: him!

I sincerely hope and more IMPORTANTLY believe he is not typical of the Male population here. I will concede we are far from perfect and never will be, we are men after all, LOL! , but I suspect those type of Males are the minority rather than the majority on here.

As for lavish praise, GUILTY as charged but that's because I simply adore stockings and the Ladies that adorn (M S) them and are willing and BRAVE enough to share that fact with us. Theuy deserve our praise, flattery,admiration and RESPECT.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08: 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, HanesBaby-CSB said:

I've been around for a long time and I'll ask the men here if they were ever tempted or actually did pilfer in the underwear or stockings drawer of another female outside of your home?

Ok, a big deep breath here and ........................................................................................................ I did once do this though I didn't pilfer!

I was about 15 years old and often when my Mam went to visit a friend whom I called Auntie I was desperate to go with her.

Reason was simple, she was gorgeous and nearly always adorned (M S) in sheer hosiery when we visited. I used to hang around in the kitchen or they would be in the kitchen allowing me to watch the TV or if her son was in we'd hang out together.

One day there was only the three of us in the house. I went to the toilet and there on the radiator were a pair of my "Auntie's" tights, goodness it turned me on!

My Mam and her were deep in conversation downstairs and I couldn't help myself. I left the bathroom, not flushing the chain, and as quietly as I could crossed the hallway in to her bedroom. I knew it was wrong and I shouldn't be doing it but something had turned me when I saw the tights on the radiator.

After looking around the bedroom i spied a set of drawers and went to them. I slowly opened them and hit the jackpot on the top one.

There in much abundance were panties, tights and joy upon joy a few suspender belts and also some stockings with the greatest of them all, some sheer black ones.

I couldn't stop myself taking them out and running them through my fingers. I knew it was wrong but to find out that this gorgeous Lady adorned (M S) stockings and black ones at that was almost too good to be true.

I didn't linger, I didn't pilfer but I did return to the bathroom!

Then I heard a voice shouting up the stairs, it was my Mam, she was asking if I was alright. i guess time does fly when you're enjoying yourself! I flushed the chain, washed my hands and made my way back downstairs to watch TV.

When we left I was feeling so guilty and couldn't look Auntie in the face. I spurned my customary hug good-bye and stammered my good night greeting. In the car home my Mam asked if I was all right as I was quiet and seemed a bit strange I said I was fine and never discussed anything else.

The vision and thought of that night has never left me, nor the guilty feeling I carried around for weeks after that was only dissipated when I got the enormous courage up to phone "Auntie" and apologise for something that she never realised I had done nor knew I needed to apologise for.

She was very understanding but that's another story! And to this day at 77 years of age she' still stunning and still adorning (M S).

KtF
:58674be025c9f_EmojiSmiley-05:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Blacknylon said:

Hi Susan, it will be interesting to see if anyone actually admits to rummaging through someone else's pantie drawer.  Not a crime, but perhaps too embarrassing to admit.?

I have a question?  Did that fellow you sent packing catch a glimpse of your avatar here prior to you giving him the boot??  If so I say, "Innocent Until Proven Guilty!"  There was no alternative!:58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02:

You are a natural "Eye Catcher"

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank You for sharing "J"  That's a part of your life that helped to get you here.  When I was 17 Bill would come by school at lunch recess time.  He would walk me across the street past the Police Station and take me to Maywood Park.  There he would swing me on the swings.  He would be behind me.  On the up swing my skirt would fly up and he could see my stocking tops and garter straps.  I'd shout out, "Enjoying The View"  I want him to do that again someday.  Problem is, most of the parks are gone now.

Luv You!

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SeamsFFun, what a wonderfully honest recollection of your teenage years.  Bravo for having the courage to come here and admit to something which i'm sure is very common :)

Since reading and posting on this thread i've thought about it a few times.  I think in all honesty if a guy wanted to touch my lingerie in the ways you described in your story he would only need to ask.  I'd much rather someone asked me, than tried to sneak a feel of my knickers and nylons when my back was turned.

Interesting topic, well done Blacknylon for posting it xx :)   

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2017 at 1:59 AM, Blacknylon said:

I invited a male companion back to my house one night. I disappeared to the toilet and when I came back I found him going through my underwear drawer.  He had removed a pair of my black satin panties and a black suspender belt and was handling them.  I quickly got rid of him!  He could have seen my wearing similar garments if he had only waited.  Is he typical of the males on this forum? You like to report sightings of stockings imaging what is under the wearer's dress, you like to look at members' wives wearing stockings and lavishing praise, often not deserved, but run shy of meeting the actual wearer.  I am not being critical or judgemental, merely curious.

IMG_1091.JPG

I would never rumage through a ladies underwear drawer unless invited to do so.  I would loved to have seen you in said garments 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What an interesting subject....

Yes I have looked in a ladies lingerie drawer, and been encouraged to do so by a couple of girlfriends, both of whom loved the thought of their silky panties and stockings being handled and cherished.

In discussion with a few ladies here they also love the thought of catching a man looking at their lingerie and maybe leading to a spontaneous modelling of the sexy garments... 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, well let me see..you got rid of this ' male companion ' because he went through your undie drawer whilst you where in the toilet..What was he doing there in the first place..must have been a bit strange a guy in my opinion..have you no perspective on men?

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, well let me see..you got rid of this ' male companion ' because he went through your undie drawer whilst you where in the toilet..What was he doing there in the first place..must have been a bit strange a guy in my opinion..have you no perspective on men?

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stevieboy6 said:

Oh, well let me see..you got rid of this ' male companion ' because he went through your undie drawer whilst you where in the toilet..What was he doing there in the first place..must have been a bit strange a guy in my opinion..have you no perspective on men?

 

Sorry, seriously, you don't know why a male companion was in my bedroom?  Ask another male for the answer.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Blacknylon said:

Sorry, seriously, you don't know why a male companion was in my bedroom?  Ask another male for the answer.

Hanky panky:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fantasy at it's most!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets draw a line under this thread..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet you want to draw a line under it.  Admit it, your out of your depth 'boy'.  You don't have to join in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Hanky panky:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06: 

...... and sometimes a little spanky!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now