Sign in to follow this  

Does anyone else out there find women in the "mock suspender" style of tights a huge turn on?

https://www.stockingshq.com/tights-c1/pari-model-21-opaque-faux-suspender-tights-p2068

I can see why a lot of women wouldn't be keen but there's something about patterned tights and especially these tights that look like stockings a real turn on. I'd love to know if there's any women out there who like them also!

Droog

• Like 1

Never tried them yet been thinking about getting a pair to try they look great very fashionable.

8 hours ago, Amy2005 said:

Nice to wear, especially glossy ones

Will have to check out the glossy one's for sure. Have a large collection of legwear tend to like the glossy look most.

Would be better to see them on someone that isn't a professional model. Gives people a better idea of what they truly look like on.

My wife has worn them to work a few times apparently easy enough to get on with and she didnt get a metal clip sticking into her when sitting at her desk so quite comfortable and less restricting than tights

• Like 1

I have encouraged my wife to wear suspender tights sometimes - which she does. They look great and have a nice sheen to them with the transpareze logo  showing on the tops (and is a nice treat to see when she goes out in them). However she does say that suspender tights are more fiddly to put on than hold ups as they need more effort to get the suspender part in line

Just bought a pair of mock suspender tights by Fiore plus have a pair of Pretty Polly one's coming soon.

Fiore Lorisa Melange Mock Suspender Tights wht mini and heels.JPG

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 2:01 AM, gyguy said:

there just different and those of  us who like the different there ok .

Not only  like something different it's about a fashion look and when it comes to fashion all hosiery is included.

No No no a million times no horrible in the bin!!!!!!