Sussies

How did you start wearing stockings?

46 posts in this topic

Hi, I love wearing stockings and suspenders. They really turn me on. I love the pull of the suspenders when I walk around.

how did you start wearing them?

who introduced you to stockings?

I can't speak for anyone else. But I'd tried tights from been the age of about 13yr old. They were soft and feminine. Stockings happened, when I went to a relatives house, while my parents went out for the evening. And hanging up on the airer, were freshly washed stockings and belt. When no one was looking, I stashed them down my trousers, and made my excuses and went to the bathroom. The feeling was amazing. Needless to say, the rest is history. Through my early teens, I've worn a couple of aunts and older cousins belts and stockings... I now have a small collection of my own stuff.

It seems like puberty is the beginning for most of us wearers.  Home alone, parents gone for the day going through Moms lingerie drawer, I pull out stockings lovely seamed variety, girdle, and black full length slip.  I was at an age where Moms clothing fit me perfectly.  Upon donning this outfit I was smitten.  Completed the package with her high heeled shoes.  Spent the rest of the day enjoying the sensation of being clad in silk and nylon.  Unforgettable experience.  Repeated regularly when parents were away.

Well its started by accident for me when I was about seven, when I was forced to wear sheer black tights, as part of a home made costume for the school play. I for some reason was given one of the girls roles, and unbeknown to me my mother had bought some pairs of tights as part of my outfit. I didn't know anything about the hosiery until the moment I was told to put them on, however my reaction to the tights came as quite a shock, both to her and me! I found them so smooth and silky to the touch, and loved the look of them on on my legs, and I instantly became addicted. By sixteen I'd move on to stockings and suspenders which are still my favourite, as the feel of a new pair of RHT stockings on freshly shave legs will never become a boring. However full dressing is also a great joy, and occasionally the inner schoolgirl from all those years ago, shows her face again.

Started at about 11 or 12 years old, Wearing my Mothers clothes, I wore her tights and Corselette often, then one day whilst looking through her draw I found 4 suspender clips that came off of the corsolette, a further rumage found some stockings.

I put them on and the rest is History, Been dressing ever since, love stockings, basques, corsets, corselettes and anything satin, Plus of course High Heels.

At the age of 12 I found my mother's date night lingerie, including fishnets and fully-fashioned nylons. I was soon mincing around, looking and feeling feminine. Never looked back since. X

Home alone, sister in law's undies fascination, oh joy, stockings, suspenders and sexy satin panties. Lifelong on and off satin and nylon compulsion.:58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

when was young maybe about ten year old, when at grandma house, she used to dress infront of me. watching her put stockings on was great, so when she went out I tried it myself, superb feeling, never looked back. so love the feel of them

I find found a stash of my moms vintage rht stockings. They were absolutely stunning. Cinnamon color, sheer and so silky. They just had to be put on. From that day on I could no longer resist. I was hooked.  Been wearing since then. 

With lots of help from my mother, (she didn't think I'd follow through with it) I dressed completely as a woman for Halloween at age 11. Went to a party where just about everyone didn't recognize me until it was revealed who I was. While walking home after the party I began to realize how much I enjoyed being dressed that way. When I got home, mom asked "how was it?" Told her "best time ever." I also explained that I wanted to dress as a woman again the following year. I did and have been doing so ever since. :58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:

Karen

:58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02:

Edited by dante3

I must have been about 8 or 9 when I discovered the pleasure.  It was all my mums fault she never hid what she was wearing and I got hooked.  I'm 69 now and never regretted any of my life.

Rita

I was first introduced to hosiery when i was an elf in the Christmas panto (age10) and we all had to wear a brown Brownies dress with green thick tights, that is my first memory of wearing hosiery but in my early teens i would try on my sisters tights and this progressed to me having my own which i would wear a lot under my boy clothes. When i met my wife and we were dating i used events like Birthdays Christmas and Valentines Day as an excuse to buy something for my girlfriend but also some for my self and i was hooked. Still enjoy wearing tights but my piece de resistance is suspenders and stockings.

I can remember at a very young age trying on stockings. Really don't know why though, it was just something that was there !!!!

On 4/4/2017 at 3:49 AM, Ritacd0 said:

I must have been about 8 or 9 when I discovered the pleasure.  It was all my mums fault she never hid what she was wearing and I got hooked.  I'm 69 now and never regretted any of my life.

Rita

Totally agree ,My Mum must have been a friend  of yours.

Leaving stockings in full view,what did she expect !

Thank God I'm not young,Spanx and bare legs (Yuck).

Probably around 13.  Not even sure why I started or what prompted me to do so.  But what a rush!

i think iwas about 12 /13 and i looked into the draws of my mothers dresser and found the draw containing stockings , bra , knickers , suspender belts ect , just picking them up and looking at them i was very curious & liked the silky feel on my hands .
i still to this day dont know what made me do it but i took a pair of black stockings and suspender belt and went into the bathroom , locked the door and then slipped on the stockings and fastned the suspender belt on around me and felt and unbleivable rush of excitement .
when i was a bit older and the parents went out for the day i would delve further in to her draw were i found a lovley red lacy basque which i remeber putting on with trembling hands , fastning up slipping on the silky black stockings and gorgous satin red knickers and finding a pair of her high heels & walking up and down the hallway in them feeling the suspender straps pulling taught was just an incredible rush of excitement that has nver left me all though i have tried to suppres it - i was hooked and it never leaves me - i know many of you are the same and its good to share with you .

2 hours ago, naughtynylons said:

i think iwas about 12 /13 and i looked into the draws of my mothers dresser and found the draw containing stockings , bra , knickers , suspender belts ect , just picking them up and looking at them i was very curious & liked the silky feel on my hands .
i still to this day dont know what made me do it but i took a pair of black stockings and suspender belt and went into the bathroom , locked the door and then slipped on the stockings and fastned the suspender belt on around me and felt and unbleivable rush of excitement .
when i was a bit older and the parents went out for the day i would delve further in to her draw were i found a lovley red lacy basque which i remeber putting on with trembling hands , fastning up slipping on the silky black stockings and gorgous satin red knickers and finding a pair of her high heels & walking up and down the hallway in them feeling the suspender straps pulling taught was just an incredible rush of excitement that has nver left me all though i have tried to suppres it - i was hooked and it never leaves me - i know many of you are the same and its good to share with you .

How well I remember the 'trembling hands'...

Similar start for me Naughtynylons. After many years my hands still tremble with excitement a bit when putting on a favorite item with suspender straps and clipping them to my stockings. And yes it is so nice to share thoughts with others here.

• Started wearing mums tights at 7 then moved onto her suspenders/garters and stockings. After that wore aunts tights and many many ex gf's tights stockings and suspenders/garters.  

Hi

I'm new to the forum, nice to be on board.

I remember being aroused by the sighting of stockings on tv from an early age though my first nylon experience was locking myself in the bathroom so I could try on some of my mum's tights.

i always longed for an opportunity to try wearing stockings and suspenders though it wasn't until my late teens till I actually did. I was staying at my girlfriends for the weekend whilst her parents were away and whilst she was at work on the Saturday morning I snook out a pair of her stockings (black) and her white suspender belt. I can remember the nervy excitement now!

Since then I have moved on to having my own wide and varied selection of nylons and sussie belts.

As with most its Mums fault!!!

Mum always had beautiful taste in lingerie and after finding and trying her satin French Knickers i then moved on to looking through her lingerie drawer.

She had lots of stockings and they felt so soft, the need to try everything was overwhelming, just running them up my legs felt so right, clipping a suspender belt on was the icing on the cake.

I needed more and every opportunity i got i would be wearing , often skipping school to enjoy time to myself walking around the house. Funny thing is i always thought i was so discreet and good at putting things away properly but mums always know.  In all those years after she never asked or said anything about it. wish i could talk to her about it now!

My story is very similar to most of the other stories I've read.  When I was ~12, I remember reading a newspaper story about an male actor with a role as a female and a picture of the actor dressed as a woman.  No, this was before Tootsie and I don't remember the movie or the actor's name.  The eventual result of reading the story and seeing the picture was a trip to my mother's lingerie drawer and trying on stockings with a garter belt.  It was sheer delight, excitement and pleasure and what has followed is years of wearing stockings, garter belts, and more.

I was in my early teens when I was fascinated by female underwear, looking in shop windows and walking past washing lines etc...One day my parents and brother were out at work all day so I carefully looked through my mum's underwear drawer and didn't find what I was looking for...So I looked in one of her wardrobes and found a clear polythene bag which I saw had suspenders in there...I took it down and it was a full length corselette with 6 adjustable metal suspenders...Deep joy I was thinking...When I took out the lovely item there was a smaller plastic bag in the middle containing some black material, which I opened and to my excitement they were a pair of FFN, just what I was looking for...I took them into my bedroom, stripped off and slipped into the lovely corselette...It had hook and eye fastenings all up the front and a zip to hide them...I then extremely carefully gathered up the first stocking and slowly pulled it on my leg and managed to suspender it and the seam was perfectly straight, I put on the next one and I was in heaven...The rest I'll leave to your imagination !!! ...I'm sure my mum knew however she never said anything...I wish I could've told her this story as I'm sure she would've been ok, though it's too late now...Thanks for listening...

Again was in my early teens,was wearing tights as a bridesmaid for a wedding ,wondered why all the others wore these others so asked if I could wear ,the dressmaker had to make a belt specially for me and altered the stockings,made me feel so grown up and then I was hooked xx

Pretty much the samehere.

Early 1980s, I was 13 or 14, and I 'borrowed' my sisters light blue tights.  Pulled them on, had that effect on me ;) and got hooked.

Found her stockings a few months later - black lace tops.  Borrowed them too.

Same as everyone else for me. I was 11 (mid 60s), and my mother wore girdles and corselettes with stockings. I too can well remember the trembling hands, the nervousness about being caught or found out, and the absolute thrill of putting on a girdle and attaching stockings. And I was surprised at the way a certain part of my anatomy reacted...! I later graduated to her fabulous corselette, and went from there to being fully dressed. Like others I really love my suspenders being really tight, and it's a great feeling walking around feeling the pull of the straps. I was very nearly caught later on, but that's another story.

Upon reading this thread it seems everyones' beginnings are relatively the same in age period. I also found my fascination for the allure and sensation at a young age. I saw my mother putting on stockings or pantyhose and for whatever reason felt the need to see how they felt. On an evening when my parents went out I snuck a pair of hose from my mother's dresser drawer went to my bedroom and tried them on. OMG! what a rush and feeling it was. I was totally taken in by the feel of nylons against my skin as I rubbed my legs together. I eventually started taking pairs of stockings from her knit pouch in the closet that she kept all her stockings in. As I grew older I found the courage to go the local store and buy a pair of pantyhose - saying they were for my mom. I did stop wearing for periods of time as I grew up, but always found my way back to wearing pantyhose or stockings to feel that glorious sensation on my legs again.

I can't remember the exact age but it was probably pre to early teens. I can however remember sneaking into her room and rummaging through her underwear drawer. It wasn't long before I was trying on her tights, then it progressed to her knickers, slip, bra, dresses and shoes. The feeling of my legs encased in sheer nylon and a dress swaying and brushing my legs was intoxicating. At some point, I must have found a pair of stockings and tried them on too.

Then when I started to live with my now wife, I used to borrow her things when she was at work, but it wasn't long before I had bought some of my own things and the rest is a glorious girly history.

I have already answered this in a post on here previously.

But something written above jogged a memory.

So after realising the power that stockings had over my immature brain this was in the 60's. I found it terribly difficult going into department stores.

They always has a huge display of plastic legs,sheathed in Nylons of all colours and styles,be they fully fashioned ,RHT,etc.And you had no choice but to go that way it seemed. 

And I felt a huge flush coming over me..eyes down, full speed ahead, kinda.

The same I felt passing Corsetierre's also with the display in the windows. 

Fortunately by the age of 15/16 I overcame my fear.

What would life been like, if I had not ?

Hi.  Like so many have already said I started with some of mums old nylons, I found them when I was around 12 I think, stuffed in an old cupboard, they flt so silky and I have no idea why I slipped on some and loved the feel.  Move on a few years, I am 14 and have dabbled with stockings on and off, parents away for the weekend so I am alone, I wait till they are off and then go into the bedroom, I find a suspender belt and retrieve the nylons I had hidden, find a dread that fitted, some heels and got dressed fully for the first time, then some makeup (I guess I looked awful but felt a million dollars!).

Walking around I felt aroused to an intense level and it was a few minutes later I had my first orgasm dressed, no touching just walking around, I was terrified and hurriedly undress, panicking I guess.  However that evening found me dressed in a skirt top stockings different heels and makeup, this time I was aware of my feelings and was not so "quick" shall we say, I spent the evening dressed and even spoke to parents who called to check I was OK!

From that weekend I was "hooked" and regularly dressed if I had chance and spent a week at my aunts some distance away and she had even sexier clothes (she was single!), and an evening she went out I had a blissful few hours!

Natasha XX

Yea I think it was about 12 or 13 with tights and stockings didn't happen until much later where I could buy my own, I am very lucky in the fact that my wife doesn't care at all and helps with everything we basically have a shared wardrobe being similar sizes. I still need to get more confidence however, that doesn't seem to come easy. 

I was at a friends house when I was about 13, he had to go to the attic to finish putting away Christmas decorations he'd just tossed up. After we put them in the proper place I noticed three boxes on their sides on rollers. They opened like armoires and had hangers in one half withdrawers in the other. My friend said they were full of his parents old clothes. He showed me his mothers old party dresses, panties, girdles, corsets, garter belts, and stockings. Some of the stockings had seams and some were never opened. He didn't know why they saved them but the panties, girdles, garter belts and stockings felt really good to put on. He was getting undressed and told me to get undressed too. He helped me pick out a pair of nylon stretch panties, garter belt and black stockings. He then helped me put the on. Man he could not have been more right. They felt so good against my skin and I got aroused right away from the touch. and the it felt being touched and stroked. After that day we would go to his attic together many times to dress up and feel how great those slinky under garments felt as we strutted around touching and being touched. I was hooked. I now wear stockings and pantyhose every day. I still love the way the nylon feels and I have a friend to thank for introducing me and creating many great memories to go with it.

Edited by kidmonc

When I was a pre-teen I used to spend time at an aunties hotel and the chamber maids, who all live in, filled the washing lines with black stockings and suspenders. and the back yard with legs  I remember being very interested:)

had a girl friend who had a thing for stockings And ever since so have I.

First wore a pair of my mums stockings when I was about 10, well over 50 years ago, and just loved the feel. Never owned any until a few years ago following my wife's death, now I have a large collection and wear as often as possible.

IMG_0462.JPG

4 hours ago, Cullie said:

First wore a pair of my mums stockings when I was about 10, well over 50 years ago, and just loved the feel. Never owned any until a few years ago following my wife's death, now I have a large collection and wear as often as possible.

IMG_0462.JPG

Some odd looking stockings! 

Just folded and knotted that's all bit like socks really 

Lol...i dont think they mean those...

On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 7:05 PM, tvclaire said:

Lol...i dont think they mean those...

Lol I forgot the 'accessories' were there too......