Sign in to follow this  
darkangel66

Problem with knickers slipping when wearing suspender belt

15 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I am a long term wearer of stockings but in recent years I have had  a  problem with knickers (which i wear over top of belt of course) slipping down ! I have tried smaller knickers and  different belts(I wear a Rago 3184 usually) . I was just wondering if any other wearers have experienced this? The Rago 3184 for those not familiar has quite a satin finish, but this has also happened with a more matte finish belt. I always wear a wide or deep suspender. Knickers on their own don't slip down, only when I am wearing suspender belt , which is basically nearly every day until weather very warm.  Knickers are just ordinary M&s cotton lycra so not silky fabric. Anyone else have this problem or have a solution? 

haha ! yes should have known that was coming :)  as I can see you are in the UK you will know we don't get many days hot enough!

Have you tried wearing french knickers in a size that the waistband hugs you securely. The issue of your knickers sliding down against the suspender belt should be much reduced, due to the inherent looseness of the knickers' legs.

22 hours ago, darkangel66 said:

haha ! yes should have known that was coming :)  as I can see you are in the UK you will know we don't get many days hot enough!

Any day will be hot, if you are wearing stockings, suspenders, and going commando. Xx

I wish my Mrs had this problem?

I have had this problem occasionally.

I would recommend a snugger fit on belt so it doesn't slip down and take your knickers with it .

Sometimes it is also the stockings, if they are the more modern mix with lycra or if they are really a bit too short this can also pull the belt down.

Yes, I have this problem too when I wear the sleeker OBGs and suspender belts. I've tried just about everything and much to my hubby's delight, I choose to not wear anything at all with them. I worry enough that an ill-placed garter may snap.., I don't need the added worry that my panty choice find its way down to my ankles too! :58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:

Edited by MrsDzineGuy
Grammar

French knickers the best, should solve the problem

French knickers or full panties - I wear Vanity Fair - touch of lace...

Wife wears thongs and hasn't had an issue with slippage.  Do like Mrs Dzine Guy's solution and that is her's for OBGs.

I used to have this issue on occasion but on advice, I started wearing deeper six strap belts and went up from "medium" to "large" stockings and this solved the issue!

i find a high cut panty .. so it's up over your hip bone .. works well; often these are nearly thongs, and i often wear a sheer thong and have had no issues. i never wear panties of any sort with an OBG...how/why would you? i also agree with flutters - often people wear their stockings too short. Now sometimes it's intentional to tease one's mate or simply to show off, but as a daily wearer and wearer of relatively short hems i wear my hosiery higher up the thigh. i suggest getting a pair once size larger than your usual, snug up your sussies a little and see if that works first.

xo susanne

I agree with everything Canuckcouple says there - for my part, I like the SHQ belts but wish I could find a belt with shorter straps!